Time for CC 10
Malpua add in intro no damaging discussions 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Time for CC 10
Malpua add in intro no damaging discussions 😆
Masur dal bhi kyun nahin khaate? Aur waise bhi tumhe toh daal pasand bhi nahin hai.
Masur is suppose to be non veg 🤪Masur is better then moong, arhar... I don't like paneer much toh Kuch toh khana padega... sabji bhi jyada pasand nahi..
Aaj kal Joe Nick se young dikhta hai. Nick ka face aur neck sooj rahe hai.
PC ka effect?
Teens aaj kal Shawn Mendes pe laadh tapka rahe hai: Both female and male teens.
Because he looks like this.

https://static.spin.com/files/2019/06/qwerwerwerwerwer-1561093320-640x345.png
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0