Now I am confused. Which one had a girl in dp with bandage something like over eyes.
My description could be wrong but hopefully you will have idea
You said sweet, that the other one. Missh is teekhi. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Now I am confused. Which one had a girl in dp with bandage something like over eyes.
My description could be wrong but hopefully you will have idea
You said sweet, that the other one. Missh is teekhi. 😆
Anyone would look bitchy compared to Angel like devil.
i give up on knowing anything abt the forum... everything i know is either vague or insignificant 🤓
You said sweet, that the other one. Missh is teekhi. 😆
I wanted that cleanest member tag but i would give it to ALD.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Just making things clear...I had UN Angel-From-Hell around 2015.. didn’t realise there was another member Angel-LikeDevil. But she was sizzler, I was stunner..colour alag tha toh kaam chal raha tha.
Then uska bhi colour change hua and everyone kept confusing one for the other. Even on my birthday thread people kept wishing me thinking of ALD.
So I went back to my original Id Mishh007.
ALD is the opposite of me. I dislike everyone. She likes everyone..sunshine and rainbows..
Jahannum me kaunsa angel hota hai?
Why you guys can't keep UNs like Angel like Angel/Angel from Heaven 😆
I am waiting for Cougar's shiny post for Shahid 😆
i give up on knowing anything abt the forum... everything i know is either vague or insignificant 🤓
Nautanki 😆
Originally posted by: QB6O4OWU2EJ2DPF2
Nautanki 😆
Arrey kyun..
I just want to ask this to everybody,do you guys know why Salman is feeding a kela to SRK?
Originally posted by: NVVVJYG6ACQ3MGVM
Jahannum me kaunsa angel hota hai?
Why you guys can't keep UNs like Angel like Angel/Angel from Heaven 😆
What’s the fun in that?😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0