SamAina OS :Mending her

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Res 

Unres

Su. You have left me total speechless. I could actually see everything happening and the characters behaving that way. The dialogues were so aptly put and the title, so beautifully justified. Love knows no boundaries and true love doesn't see anything. So beautiful. Will you forgive me for not able to write a very detailed review because I'm not able to put my feelings in words (which you know is a rare thing in the world). You know, it was so beautifully written. Ah! I... I'm overwhelmed. Thank you Su🤗

❤️

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago
Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Res...

Unres...

Su di, sukoon milne wala story...❤️🤗

O bai and sunaina kya combination!! Jab naresh naina ko thappad mara.. mujhe show ka wo scene yaad aya... jahan tauji pehle to naina ko kuch bolne ki izazat dete hai.. baad mein thappad mar dete hai..😡..kaise log hai ye naresh ki puri family..!!

How brutally they tortured naina only for a letter,because of she is a widow..!! Par apna Sameer to naina ko finally jitke hi dikhaya...🤗!! How sameer patiently wait for naina since 1year.. pyaar kaash aisa hi hota hai.. unconditional...❤️!! Naina jo deserve karti thi.. use wo mili...❤️❤️!! And the last scene.... lovely..😳!! Suhani di, this is really out of the box... you just nailed!! Give us more... like this!!!🤗

With love,Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I really liked this OS in the contest n I must say it deserved the title of most Out Of The Box OS.

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Res ❤️🤗

UnRes

Su 🤗🤗🤗

Lots of hugs and love to you for writing such a beautiful story. When I read this OS during the OS Contest, I loved it and even voted for it for "thinking out of the box" category and I was very happy when I found out that this story has won an award but I was super duper happy to know that you have written it ❤️ Thank you so much again for giving us such wonderful story. 

Now coming to the OS, I loved the whole concept. How beautifully you have voiced out a social issue and problems that windows face. And the writing style was so awesome that I could imagin it as I am watching a short film. Sameer, again a gentleman, who fell for the simplicity of Naina and Naina, a widow, who faced so many hardships, a simple and beautiful soul. I loved how Sameer fell in love with her simplicity, her manners at the very first sight and how he waited for her. He just wanted to know Naina's answer. Noting else mattered for him.

And when Naresh slapped Naina ... It reminded me of that scene form the show where Tau Ji asked Naina about Sameer and then slapped her. 😒 But in the end Naina showed courage, decided to end her sufferings and to start a new life and confessed her love for Sameer. 

So, overall, it was a Dil le lo OS and I loved it. ❤️🤗

Lots of hugs to you🤗

Shweta

Edited by shwta16 - 4 years ago
sharvyo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the os 😍 Sunaina Beena's daughter O bai🤣. Loved how Sameer was ahead of his times, like always..  Along with the cuteness of Samaina, you showcased the mentality and condition of many widows.. Lucky are those like Naina who get a chance at a colorful life again.❤️

Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely & beautiful OS.. Very different storyline

Amazing .. loved it❤

Mmrudhula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful story.  The storyline was different and unique. 

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was unique thinking and a good story. 👍🏼

Thanks for reminding me that I too have to follow suit and post my entry, 😆 Hope all the participants of OS Contest 2 do it, atleast it will increase forum activity.

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loovvedd it and how👏 really touching. Sunaina ko Naina ki nanad bana diya😆The scene where Naresh first lets naina talk and then questions her if she doesn't know sameer then why he wants to marry her reminded me of the scene in the show where tauji frst lets naina talk and reveal about samaina and then slaps her hard. 

Samainas love was as pure as in the show, and I was so happy that naina got the much deserved love and care in her life in the form of Sameer and their symbol of love. please write more❤️