Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Thanks for explaining .:)

Let me watch the episode and i will definetly give my pov ....

I am liking Zain acting and hoping to see him playing strong role rather than romancing only ...

I don't have much hopes from this show for Zain. Let's see if they surprise me...his roles seems very limited to me n I still don't understand y he chose to do this after freaking Neil khanna!!!

Anyways, if u r really interested in Zain's acting n a strong role, I would definitely recommend u to watch post leap naamkarann on hotstar if time permits, I guarantee u won't regret for the most part of it. Good story, good direction, good acting, good execution overall. N what to say about the characters...they r exceptionally so good. I haven't seen a badass yet sensitive FL like Avni n a righteous yet not pakao ML like neil so far. Btw, beware of u r single, husband Neil khanna may set the goals too high for u๐Ÿ˜‰

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

I don't have much hopes from this show for Zain. Let's see if they surprise me...his roles seems very limited to me n I still don't understand y he chose to do this after freaking Neil khanna!!!

Anyways, if u r really interested in Zain's acting n a strong role, I would definitely recommend u to watch post leap naamkarann on hotstar if time permits, I guarantee u won't regret for the most part of it. Good story, good direction, good acting, good execution overall. N what to say about the characters...they r exceptionally so good. I haven't seen a badass yet sensitive FL like Avni n a righteous yet not pakao ML like neil so far. Btw, beware of u r single, husband Neil khanna may set the goals too high for u๐Ÿ˜‰

Bold me too .and another surprising thing.. why makers were using him for promotion but not giving him good strong role ... 

I will definetly try NK for Zain ...

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Exactly, Neil was so popular.

Hmm, I think the makers/channel promised him something. Because look at it logically, after NK, he did Laal Ishq, IB, and KKK, he was busy all the time. He was getting a lot of offers. Zain strikes me as someone who is smart in choosing his roles be it Yuvi or Neil. So, I don't think he would take up EBSS if there was nothing for him. 

He must have been promised something, but for reasons of their own, they are now sidelining him, in favor of Kavya. Which I don't understand. I have nothing against TD, but Ayub, Zain are bigger actors, why all this sudden focus on her?

I feel the channel/producer is doing this to make the audience accept her, because initially she was bashed a lot by fans. 

But its not working, at least for me. This bahu nonsense is making me dislike her, and I actually found her good in the first few weeks. 

Sigh! I wish they give us more of Kabir. He's an army man, fgs! He should be able to figure out that there something not right with Jahnvi. Writers need to use that logic. 

IFLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Exactly, Neil was so popular.

Hmm, I think the makers/channel promised him something. Because look at it logically, after NK, he did Laal Ishq, IB, and KKK, he was busy all the time. He was getting a lot of offers. Zain strikes me as someone who is smart in choosing his roles be it Yuvi or Neil. So, I don't think he would take up EBSS if there was nothing for him. 

He must have been promised something, but for reasons of their own, they are now sidelining him, in favor of Kavya. Which I don't understand. I have nothing against TD, but Ayub, Zain are bigger actors, why all this sudden focus on her?

I feel the channel/producer is doing this to make the audience accept her, because initially she was bashed a lot by fans. 

But its not working, at least for me. This bahu nonsense is making me dislike her, and I actually found her good in the first few weeks. 

Sigh! I wish they give us more of Kabir. He's an army man, fgs! He should be able to figure out that there something not right with Jahnvi. Writers need to use that logic. 

According to me, except for kkk, whatever Zain did after nk was very stupid๐Ÿ˜‚

He seems to be a person who doesn't like to sit idle. So he keeps grabbing whatever comes his way unless it's too illogical n the show is not going to run too long. He is an MBA n knows to manage his finances. I remember him saying that he has to earn as much as he can while he is in a limelight so that he is financially secured in future, n there's nothing wrong in this...after all it's a source of earning for them. N he isn't much fond of romance n these days most of the shows r based on love stories only. So he must have considered this as this is not typically romance, yet he gets to play a lead. Idk what happened in later stages that he is only made to romance Kavya now. Drifting away from the script for trp...same old issue!!!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

The post leap track after avni faked her death was the worst track in NK's history. They ruined avneil's relationship, and can never forget that the last episode was neil and avni divorced, neil willingly sitting to marry another woman and only getting up after she tells him to not marry her and go to avni. I just couldn't stand how they royally wrecked the relationship, and although zain's performance throughout the show and that particular track was good as portraying neil's anger, pain and frustration at avni I couldn't stand how they made neil out of anger so willing to separate avni from the only person he knew she had left who she called her own; their son. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

According to me, except for kkk, whatever Zain did after nk was very stupid๐Ÿ˜‚

He seems to be a person who doesn't like to sit idle. So he keeps grabbing whatever comes his way unless it's too illogical n the show is not going to run too long. He is an MBA n knows to manage his finances. I remember him saying that he has to earn as much as he can while he is in a limelight so that he is financially secured in future, n there's nothing wrong in this...after all it's a source of earning for them. N he isn't much fond of romance n these days most of the shows r based on love stories only. So he must have considered this as this is not typically romance, yet he gets to play a lead. Idk what happened in later stages that he is only made to romance Kavya now. Drifting away from the script for trp...same old issue!!!

IB being the worst choice he ever made. Funny enough IB fans used zain as a scapegoat to blame for the show's low trp's yet the show's ratings were that low before he entered, and the track he came on was so terrible that even NK-zain fans like myself eventually stopped watching the track after initially trying to watch it for zain, that's how bad the track he did a cameo in was, yet many of them had the nerve to blame zain instead of the actual track that was written and his character was also not one you could take seriously or enjoy.  

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

IB being the worst choice he ever made. Funny enough IB fans used zain as a scapegoat to blame for the show's low trp's yet the show's ratings were that low before he entered, and the track he came on was so terrible that even NK-zain fans like myself eventually stopped watching the track after initially trying to watch it for zain, that's how bad the track he did a cameo in was, yet many of them had the nerve to blame zain instead of the actual track that was written and his character was also not one you could take seriously or enjoy.  

IB fans loved to blame anyone for trp loss, barring the lead couple. So, don't take them seriously. IB should have never gone for a season 2. It was a spell for disaster. 

I didn't like Zain's choice of IB either. What i meant is he's getting a lot of offers, so I am wondering what made him settle for EBSS. He's not a newbie either that you can sideline him. I bet he demands a good salary per episode. So, I genuinely think he was promised something bigger in EBSS, which is why he chose the show.๐Ÿ˜•

not every producer is stupid like Gul to take high-paying stars and give them only 2 mins ss per epi. 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

IB fans loved to blame anyone for trp loss, barring the lead couple. So, don't take them seriously. IB should have never gone for a season 2. It was a spell for disaster. 

I didn't like Zain's choice of IB either. What i meant is he's getting a lot of offers, so I am wondering what made him settle for EBSS. He's not a newbie either that you can sideline him. I bet he demands a good salary per episode. So, I genuinely think he was promised something bigger in EBSS, which is why he chose the show.๐Ÿ˜•

not every producer is stupid like Gul to take high-paying stars and give them only 2 mins ss per epi. 

I am ROFL,  so true. 

IFLove thumbnail

The post leap track after avni faked her death was the worst track in NK's history. They ruined avneil's relationship, and can never forget that the last episode was neil and avni divorced, neil willingly sitting to marry another woman and only getting up after she tells him to not marry her and go to avni. I just couldn't stand how they royally wrecked the relationship, and although zain's performance throughout the show and that particular track was good as portraying neil's anger, pain and frustration at avni I couldn't stand how they made neil out of anger so willing to separate avni from the only person he knew she had left who she called her own; their son. 

Aare aare post leap matlab I meant the generation leap...she doesn't need to watch so called manhoosiyat of chhoti Avni, she can understand the show even if she starts with badi avni๐Ÿ˜‚ all that torture on a kid was too much for me to bear. Badi Avni n Neil made the show beautiful.

Yeah the last leap was totally jinxed by ph n sp. Those episodes were difficult to watch. So yeah...new audience, maybe u all should stop with beautiful SR of avneil๐Ÿ˜

Ok we should stop with avneil discussion now before the thread gets closed!

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

IB starting from those episodic small tracks became unbearable, and after redux, inspite of being a great fan of the show, I coudn't watch a single episode. I watched a random scene of zain from it where  he was a magician ,and the girl with whom he was paired was horrible in her expressions.