Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

love you for this post vartuu 😘😘😘🤗

yess we MisHaanians are craaazyyyyy for our MisHaan 

and from yesterday silsila is coming on TV too and it's like a gift for us for 3 months anniversary of MisHaan ❤️

hope this roller coaster ride extends for some more days 🤞🤞🤞

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Same post again n again!! This new layout.....grhhhh!!🙈🙈🙈

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Silsila is really a mile stone for kunal and teju....CV created bench mark for mishaan unique love story....lot of appreciation we got for web series...it gave competition for ITV shows in polls....top ratings in voot app,top show in colors UK,comparing our 3months old mishaan with 3 years famous pair,CEO appreciation, telecasting in TV...much more yet to come❤❤❤❤

Thanks Varthu for the post, will waiting a similar post on 100th episode❤❤😘😘

No need to thank me Sushma....we're Mishaanians n there's no sorry no thank you among us😍😍💜💜 

Our Mishaan have indeed set a benchmark😍😍 giving tough competition to top jodies of ITV and always coming in top 5💜💜👏👏

Of course we'll make a post like this on 100th episode....in fact we'll start a new celebration thread for that💜💜😍😍

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Really time flies so fast😃 ..It feels like I'd started watching Silsila just a few days back..But I didn't even realize that it has reached 3 months😲..I've started watching this show just for my fav Teju⭐️ but started shipping MisHaan since the promo itself❤️.. I just waited for their 1st interaction and it was magical❤️ After that we all know how their journey went❤️ ..It definitely isn't a smooth one😉 From those ups and downs ,bashing and blaming their journey turned into a beautiful and passionate luv story in recent times❤️

I'm so addicted to MisHaan and discussion with MisHaanians in MisHaan AT .. ❤️🤗

Seriously Pranu....time flies😍😍  still can't believe it's been three months.... Feels like yesterday😄😄 

God so true....amidst all the bashing and blaming..... Our mishaan proved themselves, not that they needed to, cause we always believed in them, didn't we?😍😍 

I just don't want this journey to ever end....I want Mishaan post marriage, Mishaan with their kids....hell, we even decided their names😄😄

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

love you for this post vartuu 😘😘😘🤗

yess we MisHaanians are craaazyyyyy for our MisHaan 

and from yesterday silsila is coming on TV too and it's like a gift for us for 3 months anniversary of MisHaan ❤️

hope this roller coaster ride extends for some more days 🤞🤞🤞

Love you back Swatu😍😍😘😘😘

Roller coaster ride indeed.....this ride has given us more fun than anything else😍😍

Yes the popularity of silsila compelled the channel to bring it back on TV....yay😍😍😍💃💃💃💃

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Seriously Pranu....time flies😍😍  still can't believe it's been three months.... Feels like yesterday😄😄 

God so true....amidst all the bashing and blaming..... Our mishaan proved themselves, not that they needed to, cause we always believed in them, didn't we?😍😍 

I just don't want this journey to ever end....I want Mishaan post marriage, Mishaan with their kids....hell, we even decided their names😄😄

Yes..this message  should reach somehow😉

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vartika026

No need to thank me Sushma....we're Mishaanians n there's no sorry no thank you among us😍😍💜💜 

Our Mishaan have indeed set a benchmark😍😍 giving tough competition to top jodies of ITV and always coming in top 5💜💜👏👏

Of course we'll make a post like this on 100th episode....in fact we'll start a new celebration thread for that💜💜😍😍

Ok😊❤️🤗

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Orla..

Great post..Started as a 3 month finite series but running on extension at the sane time breaking records in many countries..First time a web show is being telecasted on TV due its popularity...All because of MisHaan..they are the Jaan of the show❤️

Kudos to Kunal and Tejasswi for bringing life to MisHaan 👏. Its because of them all are crazy for this show..hoping to see this show running for a longer time ❤️

Seriously yaar.....first time a web series is coming on TV due to it's popularity.... And we know it's all because of Mishaan😍😍💜💜💜 and of course teju n kunal😍😍💜💜😘😘😘

khatimeethi thumbnail

It is good how voot series became so popular🤗

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

It is good how voot series became so popular🤗

I know right😍😍😍