Posted: 4 years ago

Very interesting teaser 

Please update soon 

Thanks 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

This is a very slow paced story where unexpected twists will come at regular intervals, raising several questions in the reader’s mind. I shall not rush into anything be it ishra’s past, present and Raman’s redemption ( yes, his character will suffer before this story has a happy ending)

I just hope that I get an encouraging response where people read and comment regularly. I would hate to leave the story in the middle. 

Sometimes I get busy that I miss 3-4 updates, and  to get back to the story again takes time. I personally try to read when I am completely free, without any disturbance, and getting that portion of time is difficult for me. That's why I didn't read this story for a long time. That's the reason for the delay smiley1

Recently I caught up with the story, but I'm just not satisfied with my read, I need to go back and read again to feel it completely.

Anyway, interesting teaser, though I am still not convinced with his pain. 

Waiting smiley1

ThunderCat783 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i read your story today only and it is amazing dear

i loved it so much 

tomorrow is my exam but for last one hour i was being reading you story eagerly waiting for the next update

teaser was emotional 

continue soon please

sheejarjn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Emotional teaser. Ishita suffered a lot in love. 

Maroji thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waiting to read your next part of the story. 

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I'm disappointed 😒

I generally keep away from these kind of stories with mispairings, but the last line caught my attention😃

You are an awesome writer👏

I mean you can write heart touching lines, some striking facts about life, wise take on situations, edge of the seat suspense, you are blessed with almost everything. And you present it in the best way possible.  You take your reader to the places you describe in your story.

I could feel the one bed room flat of Ishita and Ashok. How do you manage to do it every time??

I'm disappointed with the way the story took a turn, leaving every ishra fan disappointed😒, but you chose this way.

Will read the story even then.😃

I just want to read Ishita's journey from that day to today. She lost her memory, that's why maybe she decided to marry Ashok, or is her memory loss, the effect of the present accident??

Waiting. ..☺

tanyamittal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update.heart touching.is ishita memory gone due to this accident or before,I m curious to know, waiting for the next update.

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow,

Raman loves ishita.

But why did ishita marry ashok.

You made me cry .

Update next part soon..can't wait..