Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: krithi1990

But I can't understand why every time Jaanvi's face shows the fear feeling rather than a doubt feeling on him when she received the call or message.

Well, it is because she is scared of getting exposed. Just because she is clever, we can't expect her to be confident, all the time, especially when she doesn't even know the caller.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Kabir and Kavya praise and thank each other with zero emotions and expressions😆

Everyone in the house only praise Jhanvi, nobody praises these two, so they are praising each other😆

PK got his son married to a lady without doing any background check😕A cunning and shrewd man becomes dumb in front of Jhanvi🤔

If not his father atleast Dhruv should have tried to find about the woman whom his father selected for him or somebody else selected for him.  Bas khoobsurat ladki dekhi toh jhat se shaadi ke liye haan kardi🥱 ab ladki ready nahin hai toh sambhalo hormones ko😳

I think Jaanvi attracted every one of the family by her smart act when she was working in PK'S company. Or she might help him in a critical situation by her suggestions. It might make to believe and respect Jaanvi. But he has some fear or jealous on Jaanvi that I guess. A scene from today episode and press meet scene in the previous episode prove it.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

@bold loved that scene.. And also the scene when she was imagining the fire scene. 

@italic its just 2 days since she has been getting such calls.. I am sure she will find out its manohar soon. She has a doubt but she has not confirmed it yet

I think so.

AditiFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

she is not at all confirmed about who is blackmailing her