Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mutant_n_Proud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
^chandra nandini was itself an average show and nothing special. It was a snooze fest, the reason it ran only coz of ekta kapoor as most of her shows work on Star Plus...
and she does not have to prove her mettle as she has received a national award for best actress already..which alia has NOT

btw : I have never bashed ALIA so i don't know what to say. I personally think she is beautiful and a good actress but like most actors she is overexposed and privileged also, there are much better actors out there who don't get opportunities like the ones of Alia's Deepika's who gets it at the tip of their hands. Sometimes even the best of struggles, efforts of hard works of outsiders don't work in their favour.
Edited by Mutant_n_Proud - 5 years ago
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is a good actress but the film looks silly to me. Why would anyone be interested in a 50 year old death!?😕
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabbo.Ji

Why are IF people saying she's powerhouse talent? I've seen her in Chandranandini show.. & she seemed like just another average TV actress with nothing extraordinary.

IF people just loves hyping unknown actors as some Meryl Streep level of talent & bash popular ones. ðŸ˜† 

Alia is like 100 times better than her anyday..

NO. Shweta is million times talented than her. Watch her telugu film. Everyone fell in love with her. Ekta show needs a certain dramatic acting but she is very good in tht show, even one up than such an actor like rajat tokas. 
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

NO. Shweta is million times talented than her. Watch her telugu film. Everyone fell in love with her. Ekta show needs a certain dramatic acting but she is very good in tht show, even one up than such an actor like rajat tokas. 

exxactly her work in Telugu films has been phenomenal! 

glad you brought that up
looks good...
but ultimately won't do huge business because of its theme 

The girl has done some great work down south and she's definitely talented...

she might surprise with this one
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
pm is given poison,attack on parliament ,Bombay bomb blast, here bomb blast ,there bomb blast ,ushhh kuch math bolo secularism hai lol .

secularism my foot .the abused word to hide hindus persecutions n anti development of d country. dis pappu n anti india congress n antis must be banned from contesting elections ,quit india n kala dhaba on humanity,quit dis earth. internal swach bharat must be done. heard ig n congress done tat.

truth will be shown r pseudo truth as truth will be shown lol . Tashkent files interestingEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JungFrau

She is a good actress but the film looks silly to me. Why would anyone be interested in a 50 year old death!?😕

I really hope you are not an Indian......... if you are, then this statement shows such a high level of ignorance...........