Week 16 - TRP: 1.3 shares 2nd slot with GB!

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

All shows have massive drops in trp, probably because IPL is hotting up, I think, I don't follow it.

KKB: 2.2   KCL: 1.3   GB: 1.3    RK: 1.0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tranquilmelody

All shows have massive drops in trp, probably because IPL is hotting up, I think, I don't follow it.

KKB: 2.2   KCL: 1.3   GB: 1.3    RK: 1.0

May be bcoz of IPL...but the drop is significant.It was flaring at 1.7 then 1.5 and now to 1.3.It is not good at all for a show on prime time and mostly for a 9pm slot.I'm scared for the trp which will be comming next thursday bcoz this week there was no Veer and the episodes seems to be depressing.Btw...TFS
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's not bad still,  we knew it, this track was the worst track and it's good that makers executed it during the IPL season. With IPL and with this track, TRP is still not bad. Overall,  16th position. At least, it's in top 20. 

tranquilmelody thumbnail

Marriage track worked ok, we were in2 nd position, last week was separation, even that didnt work. Will Radhey track work?

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm that's bad...already the pace was getting on everyone's nerve , even though the episodes were sensible...with leap and KV back ...let's see what points do the show grab next week ...tfs..

tranquilmelody thumbnail

Problem is most of the SP shows are doing great and KCL lags behind. So we have the risk of going off air. But with the same 1.3 trp, GB is the best performer in weekday shows, in Colors. * Head desk time again *

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Marriage track worked ok, we were in2 nd position, last week was separation, even that didnt work. Will Radhey track work?

I don't have hopes for that much. I think marriage track worked but somewhere it disappointed too , many people didn't like that pace (we know our ITV audience)  because of the editing thing,  although we all were happy with the pace but mass audience don't like this fast pace,  secondly  we are competing with a show which is always in top 2. Plus,  no promotions, only fans are promoting the show on insta and other platforms. Even makers are paying no heed to that and not the channel. Colors promote the shows which get 0.8 TRPs. And, gathbandhan even with promotions with 1.3 TRP is at third position on colors. Talking about Radhey's track, many people have stopped watching the show but we can't do anything because makers and channel will do whatever they want to do. I want emojis. 

tranquilmelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

I don't have hopes for that much. I think marriage track worked but somewhere it dissapointed too many people because of the editing thing,  although we all were happy with the pace but mass audience don't like this fast pace,  secondly  we are competing with a show which is always in top 2. Plus,  no promotions, only fans are promoting the show on insta and other platforms. Even makers are paying no heed to that and not the channel. Colors promote the shows which get 0.8 TRPs. And, gathbandhan even with promotions with 1.3 TRP is at third position on colors. Talking about Radhey's track, many people have stopped watching the show but we can't do anything because makers and channel will do whatever they want to do. I want emojis.

Yeah emojis are badly missed, especially on trp Thursdays :(
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Problem is most of the SP shows are doing great and KCL lags behind. So we have the risk of going off air. But with the same 1.3 trp, GB is the best performer in weekday shows, in Colors. * Head desk time again *

Arre kab se head desk kar rahi ....chod bhi de apne sirr ko ...LOL....HOPEFULLY next week wud be better ....!!
tranquilmelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum19

Arre kab se head desk kar rahi ....chod bhi de apne sirr ko ...LOL....[b]HOPEFULLY next week wud be better ....!![/b]

Lol, for 2 weeks when we were 2nd in slot I stopped head desking, now started again.Everyweek we say we will get better next week but no, I'm losing hope about this trp audience:(