Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: tranquilmelody

Yeahah emojis are badly missed, especially on trp Thursdays :(

I'm thinking of requesting Vijay Sir a new emoji....HEAD DESK one....lol..especially for you...Kyun ki tu hi usse sab se zyada use karegi ...rofl....
tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha yes I badly need that. Apart from lol, rofl, the most used by me is head desk :). Lack of emojis really sucks. 

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Except Happy & KCL all SP shows are slot kings. Even Happy manages it few times but KCL never did and looks like will never do. Its like people watch Krap & Kulfi then go to KKB & then come back to watch YRs, YHM & sleep after Nazar.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Keep KrishVeer in one frame with their tashans, sadness n love . Stop using scissors. Cut that radhey/bela/albela/gaj crap plus giving too much importance to planning plotting of shuklas this show will do better. 

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ok so the trp has gone down.

One reason is IPL. Separation, MU between the leads is the main cause for trp yo go down. With Veer less episodes, intro of new Radhey let’s see how the trp will be next week.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tranquilmelody

Except Happy & KCL all SP shows are slot kings. Even Happy manages it few times but KCL never did and looks like will never do. Its like people watch Krap & Kulfi then go to KKB & then come back to watch YRs, YHM & sleep after Nazar.

OMG Sahana,  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we will never be able to beat KKB. KKB is always in top 2 , even yrkkh, kulfi and KZK aren't able to beat that show, so we can't expect that. We are at second position,  we are able to beat RadhaKrishn, we used to be third in slot and sometimes 4th too. But since many weeks we are on second. I know with star, this TRP doesn't work and show may go off air but still I feel, if we would have been on Zee or colors, things would have been different at least those channels promote all their shows.  I am still thinking some miracle to happen. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ GB is being promoted so much on colors and same is with RadhaKrishn. Without promotions, how can we expect some sudden rise, especially with this type of track and pace is too fast for audience of ITV, that's also one reason. People love to watch Shadi tracks running for months πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ Thanks to TRP audience. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Keep KrishVeer in one frame with their tashans, sadness n love . Stop using scissors. Cut that radhey/bela/albela/gaj crap plus giving too much importance to planning plotting of shuklas this show will do better.

Anju, I can notice how much you are pissed off without KrishVeer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Same is the case with people on instagram. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Some told me that they are watching old episodes than watching the new ones. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ OK I am loving this,  usage of emojis have become smoother.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I knew TRPs would drop. Fault of CVs to bring this track at this point of time. As I stated before. This track was not needed. They moved on from radhe for a fresh story for ratings. Now looks like the creatives are too much occupied with the  past. The reason why the CVs never bothered to develop the story of KrishVeer.