Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RapChick101

I think you must say whatever you have in your mind. There's nothing to be concerned about. It's a show and everyone is subject to their own likes/dislikes.

For me, I like Drishti but I just don't like the way the writers are shaping up the Drishti-Rakshit love story even though I love how they look together and everything (also since I started watching this show for Adhvik, I expect the makers to understand that it takes more than an eye-lock or a fall-catch moment for the chemistry to blow the audiences' mind).

Coming back to D, I would love for the writer to make her grey. Grey not black, because her character doesn't hold the potential of having a full fledged dark release. She can remain grey all along, just that her childishness needs a lot more base. Let's see.😉

Thanks for supporting, everyone here are free to point what they like or dislike. I also like Drishti but in all Indian show makers are in such a hurry to get leads married that they dont have time to develop proper love story between then , more looks like forceful marriage and majboori ki shaadi just to save any situation. Alteast makers should give them some time to understand each other, after marriage all things seem forced. 
            Divya is certainly an interesting character more layers than Drishti. Drishti is just an ideal female type role girl. Lets see what happens.
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
she was till last weeks episode but this weeks episode were too good i am loving her now since she's with shikhar now waiting to see there story too 
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Post Marriage, I am liking  Dee's spunk. her arguments and accusations were bang on. Yet i don't  find myself sympathizing  with her coz, it was mostly a case of the manipulator being manipulated. But I a glad that Dee had a connection to shikhu. he seems better suited for her chirpy character.
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Post Marriage, I am liking  Dee's spunk. her arguments and accusations were bang on. Yet i don't  find myself sympathizing  with her coz, it was mostly a case of the manipulator being manipulated. But I a glad that Dee had a connection to shikhu. he seems better suited for her chirpy character.

Shikhar and Divya suit each other. And Divya is getting taste of her own medicine 😆 
Brilliant tragedy - totally justified, based on what she was trying to do with Lavanya - uska bomb ussi par phoot gaya! Karma bit her back 👏
No sympathies to Divya at all, not a drop!
Edited by pritirays - 5 years ago
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey .. new viewer .. divya is written to be self absorbed, impulsive, go getter who has the heart in right place but this wedding track has such contrived plot that she comes as unreasonable, desperate and almost blind with self interest .. bad writing . they needed 2 things to happen rakshit and dhristi to be married and divya to hate dhirsti , not trust her ..  which they achieved 😆   ..
now they that they have what they want .. itv fav trope 'hate' marriage characters will mellow down and they will show some bonding over all relations in this series 
Edited by BLR_babe - 5 years ago