Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bwahaha  I love this Girl !

D - She's  spunky she's smart  a Complete go getter. I love that she doesn't shy away from getting her guy or blackmailing his fiance into staying. 

Not to mention she's got the coolest powers and most loving family. 

Not that i find her sister any less charming. Gal is strong efficient refreshingly unafraid to stand up to the guy. 

I wish D was the main lead & RakTi the romantic leads. Hey it happened before ! 

I could watch her all day long.. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know. She wants to break up their marriage. I honestly can't support this idea. 
Yes that Lavanya girl is bad but still, It Doesn't work. 
To me it looks more infatuation of Divya for Rakshit.
He did an awesome bike stunt and helped her get out from water. And voila she falls for him.
I liked her very much in first two episodes but yest i was disappointed. 
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was epic... Ravan 🤣...Rakshit was shocked...😆...but more than this I loved Drishti's reaction...her guffaw and Raks reaction to it  was awwiee...❤️
Hallyumint thumbnail

Have you ever watched a tapestry being woven ? 

Threads of different colours fabrics and sizes are used to create a whole.

Sometimes when you stare at one single strand for too long you miss out on watching the creation of the big picture. 

For me Divya is like that thread - a literary plot device who does her job of distracting Pisachini & Lavanya while giving breathing space for Rakshit & Drishti to develop their broody romance. Her crush also gives her a legimate reason to stay with them both fulfilling Guruji's prophecy.

Plus this way she gets a chance to interact & develop a new bond with her sis before the reveal.

You said what she was doing was wrong - I agree with you.

But i would argue Divya is mischievous not malicious- Girl knows her limits.

She's breaking up their to be engagement not marriage. Moreover a marriage neither Rakshit desires nor Lavanya who knows it's not going to happen anyway. Pisachini will kill all 3 when she finds the sisters. 

Divya also knows Lavanya isn't sincere about Rakshit. 

You might argue what if Van was a normal girl serious about the guy. This what-if scenario will never exist cause if there was no requirement of all 3 

meeting up there would be no Divya crushing on Rakshit. 

You don't have to agree with my views but i wanted to put forth my points about how I perceive this show.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

This was epic... Ravan  🤣...Rakshit was shocked...😆...but more than this I loved Drishti's reaction...her guffaw and Raks reaction to it  was awwiee...❤️

Genuine chuckle moment. I wish there were more such lol scenes in the serial 
kaku17 thumbnail
Well I do agree with you Hally that Divya is mischievous, not malicious. She's the one who's giving us the lighter moments,  along with P and bicchoo, at the moment. Her going lattoo over Raks is funny but makers should know where to stop.  Sometimes D (Divya) is pretty annoying with her antics.  And above all I'm vary of love triangle especially 2 sisters falling for the same man. I hope the makers won't take that route.  

Ps: I love P and her bichoo. Sangeeta is killing it. I love her dialogues and to be honest at the moment shes my fav character. 😆
Hallyumint thumbnail
 Kaku want to make a bet with me? Winner gets mouthwatering dessert ! 

Divya won't turn neg for Rakshit nor will she jeopardise her rel with her sis over it.  

Her Sis will come first.

Infact I believe she will get over her infatuation once she knows who her sis is.

I'm counting on her moving on to the bichoo.  😉

Sangeeta is a hoot as a Pisachini 

My next post will be on her ...

kaku17 thumbnail
Nah Hally,  me not gonna bet cuz for sure I'm gonna lose 😆😆. 

D won't turn negative but I feel P might just influence her thought process till the time she gets to know Dri is her sister. Then all hell is going to break loose, for  D is a go getter and she'll be going for P's  throat. I'm eagerly waiting for the sisters reunion.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Too bad i would have sent you tirasamu , icecream & choco pastries. 🥳

Nah i feel D is too strong to be manipulated by anyone.

Call me Alisha Hallyu mint is a South Asian id of mine so its natural for you or anyone for that fact to stumble over it. 

See ya next post 🤗