Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: binc0802

yay another update. wow Neha you gave me unexpected surprises. Love you girl. The update is so beautiful. In all 3 updates you covered all emotions. yes they need long bashing from Nani. yes you showed their natures(impetuous and anger) through out the story. That is the beauty of their characters and you maintain that consistency through out the story πŸ‘ Thanks again for wonderful updates.

Thanks so very much, Hima!πŸ˜ƒ Nani's bashing comes in next episode. When elders scold us, it's for our own good and it gives one a lot of life's teaching coming from their own experience.
Hi Friends!
A sincere request to those who don't put likes in every chapter... As mentioned before, I take it as read receipt...and when I send PM of new updates, I open any one of my chapters and whoever has read it, I give them update mail...so please ensure to hit like for every chapter you happen to read...I am sure nobody is reading just one interim chapter in this story, we never do that with any book...when we gift for someone's birthday party, we get a return gift...this is IPK3 celebration party, please give me your like button as return gift for every chapter I take the efforts to update...I will not repeat this request ever again, but then I'll not bother about sending PM to all...if you want regular update mail, please hit like button for every chapter.

Lingering Moments Chapter 32

Their room! She loved this room so much. It had originally been Dev's room and she spent time with him there. When their family had shifted as per her false impression, she had chosen that room for herself out of twenty seven rooms in haveli(mansion). It had made her feel close to Dev in all those sixteen years of separation. She had kept everything intact even though she had outgrown it. Dev had bought back the haveli and now it was their' room in Allahabad Haveli.

Chandni looked at herself in mirror. She had never ever found herself so beautiful. She looked down at herself. Her belly was protruding round. She touched it softly with love. My Dev's baby inside me! She wanted to share her sweet news with him. She looked around but he wasn't there. Then suddenly there was water all on her face. She was desperately scared.

"Huh!" Chandni jerked up. The surroundings were totally unfamiliar. Where am I?' She looked around and saw Dev sleeping next to her ...he was in deep sleep, a very reassuring feeling made her heart feel comfortable. And then she remembered. They had both stayed at hotel room last night. So what she had just experienced was a dream and a nightmare. 

What was it? Why did I dream like that?... Stop it! Don't Panic, Bhole ke sainik!...' It's nothing! You're thinking about the baby day and night so you get those dreams ...and that water face?' She shuddered in fright. 'Oh! It was nothing, Chandu. You had a long bath last night and splashed water on yourself while singing. It was just that!' Chandni consoled herself.

Brrr...Brrr! 'Huh?' Chandni jerked again. She realized it was Dev's mobile...In a moment she picked it up and silenced the alarm in typical wifey concern of hers for his health...

He hasn't slept for last four nights... Last night also he woke up in the middle and then...'she blushed. As he mentioned, it's been hundred hours of driving and he is dead tired now. As such, he works days and nights...keeping himself tightly wound...peaceful sleep of his is quite an accomplishment...too precious to be disturbed by work calls...He might berate her later; but I will manage his wrath...it's his health that cannot be risked especially with his single kidney status.

"Shikha!...Shikha?"

Pooja was knocking softly trying to wake Shikha up. Shikha perhaps needed loud banging to rouse but it was not Pooja's nature to do so. She tried again, "Shikha... It's me Pooja...get up dear."

Shikha hated it yet she made herself wake up and opened the door...still in her pyjamas. "Yes, Pooja di!"

"Good morning, Shikha! Now get ready and come for pooja preparation. I shall start interim." Pooja beamed at her. Shikha nodded.

Shikha returned in the room and then turned back again with some thought. She went to Veer's room and knocked on the door. Sleepy Veer opened the door almost immediately and was surprised to see Shikha. She was barefoot in pajamas, with her shining hair cascading around her shoulders like a cloud. She looked young and innocent.

Shikha watched him. Stripped to the waist with loose-fitting shorts slung low on his hips, he was a dangerous distraction.

"Any news about Jijaji and Jiji?"

"No Shikha, Bhaiyya didn't call me and I didn't want to disturb him either. Maybe he called Pooja Di. Let me go and ask her. You look sleepy. Why don't you go to your room and catch your five minutes wink. Ill speak to Pooja Di and come and wake you up."

Shikha jumped at the idea and rushed back to her bed. Veer went inside to put a shirt on. He stood near the glass window having his reflection...a mirror to his soul, he walked up to it and stared ... The truth shined in his dazed eyes ... His heart thumped ... Dhak dhak, dhak dhak ... It drummed following a rhythm not its own ... He knew it drummed with another ... He looked at his chest ... "Shikha," he whispered...He loved this girl. 

He had known it all along ... He knew from that very first moment ... He knew, but chose to ignore it ... Chose to subvert it ... Chose to kill it because his Ammi had been in trouble...How sincerely he tried hating her... How hard had he tried ? 

Right from the first moment ... He knew that this would take over his life ... He knew their introductory meet was no ordinary encounter ... She was no ordinary girl ... Since he had met her, not a single day ... a solitary hour ... a passing minute ... a fleeting moment had gone by that he had not thought of her ... Her ways were so different from other girls... But it was her ways that made him fall in love.

Chandni looked at Dev...His handsome profile was etched against the soft pillows...exactly her erotic fantasy... The soft light from out filtered into the room and made his relaxed, handsome face glow...like moonlight shimmering on a peaceful lake...a curl of satisfaction wound around her heart...she lay awake soaking in the feeling of happiness just watching him... He looked so young and carefree in his sleep, his long lashes fanned against his cheek, a heavy smattering of stubble covering his jaw, and his sculptured lips slightly parted, slack with relaxation as he breathed deeply.

God! He is so handsome...how I want to touch those lips now...but that will wake up my sleeping handsome man' she resisted her urge smiling to herself.

"Brrr...Brrr" Chandni jerked again with Dev's mobile vibrating. It was some call from foreign number. She rejected the call not wanting to disturb her sleeping husband and slowly tiptoed to the bathroom with his mobile. The ring came again and this time she picked it thinking it might be important.

"Hello Sir."

"Hello"

"Who's this? Is this Advay sir's number?"

"Yes! It's his number. He is sleeping. I am his wife Mrs. Chandni Singh Raizada."

"Oh! Good morning Mam! I am his student Drake. Pleased to speak to you. I called since we have a lecture scheduled now but Sir is not logged in."

"Oh Yes! He is unwell and cannot take the lecture today. Could you please tell everybody else."

"Yes Sure! no issues! It can be rescheduled to some other time. You will yourself also be teaching us, right? Advay sir said so in last lecture."

"Yes! He told me, too."

"Looking forward to learning from you, Mam! It will be a pleasure."

"For me too!"

"OK Mam. Thank you. It was a pleasure speaking to you.

"Thank you. My pleasure, too. Have a good day!"

Chandni smiled. So her husband had not forgotten about her teaching his students. He had taken all necessary steps as well. Always a man of action!

Pooja was humming as she did Pooja preparations. She was really happy today knowing that Bhaiyya Bhabhi were safe. Naani walked in.

"Oh Naani! Good Morning! She smiled at Naani. "Naani Bhaiyya had called last night. He met Chandni and everything is OK. It was late so he chose to stay at hotel and will come today. Isn't it great news?"

"It's good that both are safe but he didn't call me."

"Oh Naani!," Pooja lovingly hugged her, "You are not the type to bother about whom he called and why he called...you are sweet Naani... Ab gussa thuk dijiye na.(Spit your anger out)."

"Pooja di, any news of Bhai?" Veer entered.

"Yes Miku! They are both safe. They have met and are staying in hotel since it was very late and both were tired. He said he would leave after breakfast today."

Miku hung his head, breathing a restrained sigh of relief.

"Miku , you have entered again without bath? Indiscipline is becoming way of life for you kids." Naani showed her displeasure clearly.

Now, it was Miku hugging Naani lovingly, "Naani aapko bina dekhe kaise sab pata chalata hai?( How are you aware of things without seeing.)"

"I have stopped answering that question now. Don't hug me. Go and have your bath."

"Yes Naani. Are you in maasi hitler mood today?" Veer teased his Naani.

"Flying thappad khayega, Chiku. Go fast." Naani made her flying slap action.

The night she'd spent in Dev's arms had been magical. She felt worshipped, treasured, loved...yes, loved! He makes me feel...experience! He pushes thoughts and reason away and gives me only things which I can experience with my five senses. Smelling his erotic aroma of lust and cologne. Hearing his moans rock through his body, telling me just how turned on I'm making him. Seeing the fierce desire clouding his handsome features. Tasting his minty breath as our mouths collide. But most of all touching and feeling. Feeling his hand slip down the front of my clothes and slide up the inside of my thigh.

Chandni felt the thrill again as she went back over each scene. He was a wonderful man in many ways.

"What are you seeing, Katto?"

Chandni jerked again. She hadn't realized he had woken up and was watching her while she relished her fantasy.

He could see fire in her eyes. Her eyes always floored him...like sparkling gems with longest black lashes framed by gracefully arched black brows...That jet black that had ignited his lust from the first moment he'd seen her in Allahabad. He pulled her close.

Nuzzling Chandni's face was exquisite torture. Her scent, the soft noises she made, all of it drove him insane. He breathed her in and teased her with almost-kisses...Chandni was trembling in his arms wanting him to take it further...

Advay also wanted the same... to take the exquisite torture to exquisite pleasure level. But he couldn't afford it having his lecture today. He kissed once on her nose and got up picking his phone.

"Sorry Chandu! I have lecture today."

Chandni's dazed eyes flew open. Before she could contemplate what exactly to say and how to say, Advay had already logged on through his mobile for the lecture. But nobody else was there which surprised him. He dialed immediately.

Chandni proceeded to bathroom for her morning chores. When she came out, he stood angrily waiting for her. She just couldn't fathom what had changed his mood suddenly.

"Chandni...you answered my mobile in the morning and told my student that I wouldn't be taking lecture today?"

She tried reaching out by touching his chest but he stepped back surprising her.

"Dev, you were tired and you needed sleep so I... "  She admitted with a healthy dose of pleading in  her voice expecting to distract him

"Don't ever do that again!" Advay bellowed, "For that matter, don't answer my work calls ever. You must not make any work decisions for me or interfere in my schedule ever... it could be important something and you wouldn't know it." His voice was stern.

Chandni's face fell with dejection yet she didn't want his mood to remain spoiled.

"Ok Baba...I won't do it. Now let's have breakfast fast and  leave." She coaxed again... but somewhere her heart had sunk with the realization that he had just outcast her...his work world was special and she had not much place in it... she could join his teaching area but not interfere with his own sphere.

Naani had been angry with Chandni after knowing the altercation between Dev and her. Chandni was worried as entered home with Dev by her side. Out of their own volition, her fists clenched. Within a moment, Advay's fingers covered her clenched fists. He had sensed her tension and wanted to assure that he was with her through everything.

Aadi was waiting on sofa his mood sullen.

"SuperAaadi!" CM lovingly called out to him knowing he always came running to hug his CM.

But today was different. Aadi was in a bad mood not ready to respond to anybody.

"Aadi...won't you talk to me?" Advay knelt in front of Aadi to coax him.

No response.

"Aadi... I am your sweet CM and you love your Chandni Maami , right? We'll go playing in the evening. And I shall make your favorite jelly custard for you."Chandni tried.

Still No response.

"Aadi... you wanted legos right? How stupid of me!...I forgot and you didn't remind me again. Today without fail your games will come." No smile came as expected by Advay. He tried again, "Aadi...please talk to me, mere bete!"

"Agar main aapka beta hoon, to aap mujhe bina bataaye kyun chale gaye? Yeh Chandni maami bhi chali gayee. Mere papa toh kabke chhod gaye! Sab mujhe chhod jaate hain!"

Aadi wailed...heavy tears streaming down his eyes.

(If I am your son, why you left me without telling? Even Chandni maami went away. My father ditched me...everybody ditches me.)

"Aadi!"

Advay hugged him hard. He suddenly realized the insecurity etched in Aadi's young heart due to his father's abandonment of him. He hated himself for putting the child in such pain...everything had happened in spur of the moment with surging emotions... very contrary to his regular way of planned actions...it had totally slipped from his mind as to what impact the whole mess would have on young Aadi's mind who had known his father abandoning him.

"I am sorry beta. I will never ever leave you like that. I promise. Please forgive me."

Aadi pulled out of CM's hug. Advay caught his ears asking for forgiveness.

"Bhaiyya, aapko naani ne bulaya hai." Murli interrupted the duo. (Brother, Naani has called you.)

"How are you, Murli?" Advay asked him casually.

"Tantana rahe hain bas! Aap chale gaye to ekdam akele pad gaye the".(Managing somehow. When you left, felt extremely lonely.)

Both Advay and Chandni halted at Naani's door.

"Advay Singh Raizada ko naani ke liye time mil gaya? Come! (Advay singh Raizada found time for Naani?)"

"Naani!"

Advay was pulled by unknown force. He sat at Naani's feet. Never ever had Naani addressed him this way. It suddenly gave him a rejection feeling, making his age old pain of loss resurface. 

"I am sorry Naani. Please forgive me. I never intended to hurt you. It was just that Chandni was in danger and I got too worried."

Naani melted with sincerity in his voice. "It's not about me, Chiku. It's about two of you. Both of you have been acting wrongly again and again... in spite of my telling you both...

I understand how you feel about each other. Sadly, the vagaries of your relationship makes your love volatile...Marriage is about love finding its stability... Becoming sturdy...and for that you need to learn patience, Chiku." Naani's voice rose with earnest emotion.

Advay kept silent. Naani's truth was hitting him.

"Everybody has problems in married life, Chiku. I had, your parents had... But one doesn't run away from marital issues like that. You must learn to stay in your field and fight all your battles. 

And such vagaries? That you return back and leave again without informing anybody? Do you have any idea how much it affected Aadi? The boy is young and loves you like his own father. Just because you love Chandni, does he deserve that kind of treatment? And what about the rest of us? Don't we count in your loved ones? Do you realize how worried you made every person here? Don't you have responsibilities around family members?"

"Naani... it was my fault, not Dev's" Chandni tried defending Dev.

"No Naani...it was my fault, not hers." Dev defended Chandni.

Naani smiled, "This is how it is. Your love is a beautiful alchemy with life changing repercussions...But Chandni, your behavior was erratic, too, as I mentioned earlier. And you also left without telling anybody! You explain about Laxmi in your sermon. Is this what Grihlaxmi supposed to do? Haven't I told you that?" Naani became emotional.

"Yes Naani, I am sorry. If it hadn't been about..."

She couldn't complete her sentence as Naani interrupted her.

"As I told you before also, life may still have issues even when you are having a baby. Whatever destiny has written for you, you will have to face it, you have to accept destiny's decisions for you. Learn to make your love sturdy, strong to be able to do it."

Naani's words hit both Chandni and Dev's hearts pulling both in thoughts.

Advay was still in his thoughts when Veer came to his room to meet him.

"Arre Miku! Come in. How are you?" Chandni greeted him with genuine warmth.

"I am good Bhabhi." 

He turned to Advay, "Bhai! Aapne to sab ki khatiya kahdi kar dee!(you put everybody in tension.) But Bhai! You should get into car rally...hundred hours of driving... direct century!"

Veer made a batting action to support his words. He was in his jovial mood now that Bhai and Bhabhi had returned. 

Advay turned to Chandni with an extra wide smile, "Chandni would you please bring me a green tea...been missing it for long...please!"

Chandni was surprised by his sudden demand of green tea."Now?"

"Yes please, if you could! In the meanwhile, I'll just catch up with Miku." He turned to Miku with an icy glare.

Veer was assailed by remorse. He had known this was coming when Bhabhi had left suddenly. Yet he had strangest notion of huge bird of prey swooping down to pick him up in his talons to carry him away.

Formidable looking Advay shrugged of his coat, as if to physically chastise Veer.

Chandni was in her badbad mode as she walked, "He has made green tea as an excuse to send me out of room. That means poor Miku will get a scolding now. But, it's not his mistake at all. I had just rushed out without telling him."

She skipped tea making and rushed to Naani's room.

"Miku? I suppose you understand what exactly I need to talk about...this is the second time it happened that..."

Just then Naani came to the room, "Don't scold Miku. He's sweet child of mine."

"Naani! Come ... Come in." 

Gently he took Naani inside and made her sit on bed. Within a moment he guessed, it was his wife's deed that Naani had come to rescues Miku. "Naani, you're protecting Miku, but I had given him the responsibility..."

"It's not his mistake at all! He wanted to go right after her. I stopped him..."Naani was firm.

Advay stared angrily at Chandni standing outside the door. She cringed.

"Usse ghoor ke mat dekh. Yes! She told me, but she was right in telling me. After all, she knows herself that she left without telling anybody at home."

(Don't stare at her)

Just them Murli came. "Bhaiyya aapko Maasi ne bulaaya hai. (Brother, maasi has called you)

"Go Chiku, Hitler is calling you" Naani laughed.

After the fun and frolic between lovers now comes the reality of everyday life and family responsibility... !

Truly, the show stuffed everything in last episodes, but a child's emotions, and the insecurity that builds up when a parent abandons you...both are far deep!

Veer is truly deep in love with Shikha, isn't he? And his considerate nature to allow her 5 mins before day's duties call her... very few men have such strong nature of patience and allowance...it shows how deep his love is.

Naani's bashing has a lot of wisdom in it, but what's this that Naani's mentioning about Destiny... what might just happen in future?

Maasi has called... it will be report of duty to your superior... so what does Hitler want?

Keep reading... it's going to get more interesting episode by episode.

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago
binc0802 thumbnail
I love everything about update. Advay- Chandini convo, Veer - Sikha convo, Pooja happiness, Nani and Aadi anger. Every thing is perfect Neha. From past week, you are surprising me with updates, Thanks so much dear. Love you.
Nivedita14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I was dying to see how the two lovers meet after all the misunderstanding and distance, so loved the updates and the continuity in these updates was an icing on the cake thanks so much for updating at such short notice

I love everything about update. Advay- Chandini convo, Veer - Sikha convo, Pooja happiness, Nani and Aadi anger. Every thing is perfect Neha. From past week, you are surprising me with updates, Thanks so much dear. Love you.

Thanks a lot Hima! 

Even I am surprised with my speed of updates!πŸ˜† Maybe the effect of valentine month...love one , love all!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Nivedita14

I was dying to see how the two lovers meet after all the misunderstanding and distance, so loved the updates and the continuity in these updates was an icing on the cake thanks so much for updating at such short notice

Thanks Nivedita. You are new on IF.. so hearty welcome to you! Keep posting and enjoy the spirit!

As Hima said, I left all on cliffhanger ...Sorry about that... but then the meeting and mating part hope all of you enjoyed a lot.

I can't assure the icing, but I'll try my best.

By the way you forgot to hit like... please do the click on like button. you'll get pm for next update

Lingering Moments...The Untold Saga...Chapter 33

Advay had hardly walked away when Miku jumped and hugged Naani.

"Thanks Naani, you saved me today!"

Naani hugged him back, "Not me, Miku! Your bhabhi!"

Miku fondly looked at Chandni standing just outside the door "Thanks Bhabhi!"

"Anytime for you, mere bhai!" Chandni beamed but her happiness faded with angry glare of Advay clearly showing his disapproval.

"You are just spoiling him, nothing more!"

He turned back to Miku, "Why do you need saving from me?"

He chided lovingly hitting softly at the back of Miku's head.Then his voice grew serious, 

"I only want you to learn to be accountable for your responsibilities. We both carry our father's legacy, Miku! Let's make ourselves capable for that! 

And my bro, life doesn't give too many chances... if you exhaust them, one day all of us will hugely repent...I want all of you to understand that." He stared at Chandni.

He turned back to Miku, "Come! Let us go together to Maasi."

Both proceeded together to Maasi.

"Advay, what's happened to you? You went to Allahabad without informing me!" Maasi's tone was accusing, "We could have discussed earlier and utilized this trip properly.

"Maasi, I am sorry about leaving suddenly...but let me tell you, my visit was fruitful...I have kick started the mission..."

He turned to Miku, "You have been introduced as junior mahant who'll actually stay there... yet you'll be kept free to visit Mumbai anytime...and you must!  I want you to fully participate in board meetings and stakeholders meetings here...similarly, I will visit Allahabad for all important festivals and poojas."

Maasi beamed as Advay started explaining his mission steps.

"I am using Mamaji as the man to support in our mission. He'll do most of the mediating and interfacing... whenever required he'll liaison with villagers... He'll be my hatchet man!"

Maasi was dismayed at the selection of Mamaji as hatchet man, "That guy? He's not even..." She left the word unsaid.

"No Maasi! Don't say that! He might look physically fragile, but he's got an iron will... Maasi, understand the man...single handed he has raised these three girls since their youth...he was the one who supported Meghna during her pregnancy without letting any other family members or Allahabad villagers know about it...then he supported chandni to put the baby in orphanage under her name...he was the one to defend Chandni in front of Indrani...time and again, he stood up for Chandni against his own sister ... He took firm step against Indrani to have Chandni married to me ...He warned Chandni time and again about her blind faith in Indrani. So he can see beyond anybody's false facade...

And then his not so manly mannerisms make him look non-dangerous... People easily believe him...he has a very innocent expression generally...Because of which he can softly cajole people in doing things for him...Also there will be no grudge or no antagonism when tasks done through him are cruel or unpleasant. I find him the best choice for this mission."

Maasi was happy that Advay had used his shrewd skills of human resource management and was properly planning the revenge for her murdered sister and jijaji. 

Miku understood Advay's viewpoint and was impressed by his observation skill and clear objective thinking in making people choice. 'I could worship at his feet'

"Further, Sukhiya will be my khabari(informer). Sukhiya is very poor and from backward class. His position allows him enter anybody's house without making much fuss about it...

My first target is Gangaram, the goldsmith, who put the false defamation on Baba...by the time, I bring him to his end, Sukhiya would have found the other targets... man with the axe, man with the golden tooth and man with that keychain... they will be my next targets."

Maasi's eyes gleamed with satisfaction and genuine happiness as Advay explained his strategy about the goldsmith.

"Bhai, hope there is no risk for you directly in this. You must protect yourself from all dangers." Miku was concerned about his brother's safety.

Advay warmly held his shoulders, "Risk is inherent part of any mission in life, Miku! When I have you, why should I fear? We both together will face risks and manage them. We owe this mission to our parents."

'The konch has been blown, the battle is on!' thought Chandni. She had been worried that Maasi would take out all her anger on Dev. The whole thing had actually been triggered by her. So she wanted to defend Dev and had followed him and Miku to Maasi's room. With respect for their privacy, she had chosen to stay outside the room.

She remembered Geeta shloks(Hymns)

Yada yada hi dharmasya, glanirbhavati Bhaarata

Abhythanam adharmasya tadatmanam srijaamyaham

Paritraanaay sadhunaam vinashay cha dushkritam

Dharmasangsthapanarthay sambhabami yuge yuge 

She knew the meaning was actually true for Dev!

Whenever virtue subsides (there is decay of righteousness)and wickedness prevails(there is exaltation of unrighteousness), I manifest Myself. To firmly establish virtue and righteousness, to destroy evil, to save the good I come from Yuga (age) to Yuga.

Pooja was waiting for her Bhaiyya when Chandni returned to her room.

"Arre Di! How are you?" Chandni warmly hugged her.

"You tell me, Chandni! Tumne toh hum sab ki jaan nikaal dee!(You got us worried)"

"I am sorry Di!" Chandni was genuinely repentant of her act.

"It's Ok. It happens, I understand! I am just happy that both you are safe back home." Pooja beamed happily.

"Hi Pooja! How are you?" Advay entered.

"Relieved to see you safe back!" Pooja smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks for noodles you packed, Girlie! Came handy!" Advay winked at Chandni making her blush.

"Voh to mera kaam hai, Bhai! Why thanks for that?"

(It's my job)

"But Bhaiyya...All that happened do you genuinely think was triggered by Chandni or whether deep your heart tells you, it's your own deeds coming back to you!" Pooja's words were serious but genuine. Advay maintained a serious silence.

"Bhaiyya, I had warned you the very first day, not to do anything like this to her. Yet you were hell bent on harassing Chandni. The scorpions, mushrooms in Aadi's food and then that Sasha female...When everything had become well, you still took out every anger of yours on her...Bhaiyya, why don't you understand that a woman's heart is fragile! ...Hugely emotional... you may never realize but each of your act has had a deep impact on her!"

Pooja was speaking vehemently, Shikha's words weighing heavy on her mind.

"Di...bygones are bygones..."Chandni tried intervening to defend Advay.

"No Chandni, let her speak. She's my sister and she has all the right to speak out her heart. She owns a piece of my heart." Advay stopped Chandni and lovingly put an arm around Pooja to calm her. Both smiled at each other.

Chandni's face fell completely. She got a sudden feeling of being shunned out in the brother sister pair so completely engrossed in each other. 

What's happening to my heart? On one side, I am extremely proud of him that he did not forget his duties even when his heart was mourning deeply and proved himself a man of action...

and on other side, my heart feels this remorse that each of his relations be it with Miku, be it with Pooja, it's like special between the two and I am not allowed to be part of it, not allowed to speak in the middle. His work is totally out of limits for me...I am outcast from each of his personal spheres...suddenly I feel small...like too small to be important...and it hurts, hurts deep.'

Veer had followed Advay and had watched the interaction from the door. "Till today, I have seen love triangles of different type. Here there is love triangle of one man and two women but of totally different kind! Pooja is scolding Bhai for love of Bhabhi, Bhabhi wants to protect Bhai so she is stopping Pooja, and Bhai stops Bhabhi because he agrees with Pooja! Wow ! what a web of love! Where will I fit?" He joked in his usual style.

"Badmash! Teri masti rukati nahi hai kabhi! Come here." Pooja called him laughing and the trio hugged smiling.

(Rogue! Your mischief doesn't stop ever!)

Chandni stood at side watched with a half smile which didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Bhai, maybe you have forgotten completely but you were supposed to fly on your honeymoon tomorrow." Miku reminded his bro. Advay smiled fondly at Chandni.

"Since, both of you were gone last few days, so Bhai has lots of pending work and he will not go tomorrow. So instead, I have had the tickets postponed by a week. Is that OK, Bhai?"

"Perfect Miku! Good thought and well actioned! I'll get enough time to manage my board members and all stakeholders before I disappear again."

"So Bhai! I am not as irresponsible as you think, ok?" Miku was still sad about Bhai's earlier berating.

Advay ruffled his hair smiling warmly with love, "No, You are not. Absolutely! My point was about accountability not about responsibility! There's a difference, bro! "

Suddenly, he noticed Aadi lingering outside the door hesitantly. Advay walked up to him and pulled him lovingly inside,

"And here comes mera beta Aadi!" Advay pulled Aadi's cheeks. Yet, there was no smile. Advay continued, "And Pooja, you'll not stop us when we go together around Paris having lots of fun, eating only chocolate eclairs and chocolate mousse...French Baguette with hot chocolate! Say what Aadi?"

Now there was a small smile!

"And maybe even try Some French Kiss with French girls...Sansani faila denge!"

Advay teasingly mimicked his actions  and Aadi beamed happily... Blushing and hugging his CM happily. Advay hugged him close to his heart relief flooding through him.

"Aaannn! What am I hearing?" Pooja cautioned.

"Oh come on Di! Paris jaane ke baad ek French kiss toh banti hai! Yeh hum mard logon ka moolbhoot hak hai!"Veer shunned out Pooja with teasing smile.

(One french kiss is due when you're in Paris. It's the basic right of us men.)

He went near fruit tray and picked an apple throwing it to Aadi, "Aadi, catch!"

Aadi, now absolutely happy, was just about to sink his teeth into the apple when he heard a shriek.

"No Aadi don't!" It was Chandni with her disdained Eeeww look. "First wash that apple."

"There starts her OCD again. Nothing happens, Aadi! Bindhaas eat!" Advay gave an exasperated sigh teasing and disparaging Chandni and coaxed Aadi. Advay knew his home staff always washed fruits and kept in his bedroom so it was safe. But he didn't want to reveal that...just wanted to tease Chandni."

"No Aadi! Don't! Give it here, I'll wash it for you!" Chandni spread her palm out asking for the apple.

"Aadi, eat bachcha! Your sweet CM has OCD. She sees germs in everything. We must ask her whether she passed 5th Standard. There are germs in our tummy also. Do we wash our tummy?"

With this comment, Aadi laughed out loud. His CM and Sweet CM were back at their 'Tu tu Main Main' fights...he loved listening to them.

"Maami, you don't know that much also... Ha ha ha!...Buddu Maami!" 

Aadi looked like a Catherine wheel, throwing off sparks of happiness in every direction just because his CM was back.

"Aaadi! Maami ko buddu nahi kehate!" Chided Pooja, "And she is right! Wash that apple yourself before putting it in mouth. Our body only has specific germs inside. Outside germs will give you a tummy ache and you'll miss Europe trip. Do you want that?"

"No! Please No!" Aadi ran to Bathroom sink to wash his apple. Everybody laughed at his innocence and dispersed.

When Chandni came back to room, Advay was engrossed deep in his calls. Chandni saw the thoughtful concentration look on his face and knew that something serious was going on in his mind. 

Quietly, she kept his green tea next to him and was leaving. He held her by hand and looked at her. There was so much concern, so much love for her that she smiled down at his face and waited. He finished his call and pulled her close.

"Come..." He pulled her in his lap and wrapped an arm around her. With his jerk, her dress got pulled down exposing her right shoulder. Advay couldn't help himself as the pale, smooth skin of her curved bare shoulder called out to him. He kissed her shoulder, floating his hand down under her arm cupping her full mound.

"Chandni, Tumhe khuda ne badi fursad mein banaya hain. Your face, your body, your beautiful back, your hair..." He said breathing deep in her hair nuzzling her neck.

(God has created you taking his own time)

"You have been designed, not just made and God broke the mold after creating you!" He reached inside her dress and caressing the soft smooth creamy skin of her firm roundness and gently teased her rosy tip with a caressing thumb. "You are so exquisite!"

A soft moan erupted from her chest and she threw her head back. Colour rose in her cheeks.

"Tumahre gaal laal ho rahe hain!(Your cheek are red)"

He stroked the flushing skin lightly with the tip of his finger. "I love you! You understand that, right?" 

His voice was earnest; he had sensed the half smile on her lips before Aadi came in.  He genuinely wanted to convey his love as he continued to caress and knead her flesh. All sense of the world started fading out for her.  

He cupped her neck and pulled her back. Still cupping her breast, he began to kiss her, gently tangling his tongue with hers.

Chandni reached over to touch his stressed face and pulled him close for a deeper kiss long enough for his stress to recede. She dragged her lips across his jaw line until she was whispering in his ear. "Shall we?"

Advay pulled back gently, "How I wish I could! But not now! I need to go to office. Lots of matters needing my personal attention. Also need to have all my schedule rearranged with new dates for Europe trip." he spoke with genuine regret. 

"Arre but you haven't had lunch." Chandni's countenance fell.

Advay kissed her on lips softly, "NO time for that! I am late as such. I'll have some snacks in office."

"I'll send you tiffin, have that, pleaaase!"Chandni pleaded.

"Ok baba! As such I love your meal, best in the world." He fondly caressed her head and went to ready himself for office.

In office, Advay was just settling in when his Finance director asked for urgent appointment. Advay had known this coming. 

His finance director was a strict man. He was very good at his job and especially at maintaining profit margins of the company. He was not going to be happy about the increased cost of village improvement and he was not the type to refrain from hitting at Advay. 

There was no point in delaying the inevitable meet. Advay fixed him time at earliest possible in his schedule.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Raizada. Hope you are well."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Ghosh. I am good, thank you! Please take a seat."

"What's this I am hearing? Your operations team has drawn huge plans for your village improvement... School, college, hospital with latest facilities, water purification plant and what not?...We are running a company here, not doing a child's play." He showed his displeasure clearly with creases on his face and his lips drooping.

"I agree Mr. Ghosh. But the plan stays!"  Advay was very calm and very assertive.

"Where's the money going to come from for financing all these?... Operational team just knows to dream...they don't understand the practicalities of balance sheet." Ghosh scorned.

Advay took a pregnant pause and shrugged off his coat as if to formidably chastise...Then he slowly walked to Mr. Ghosh's side. Ghosh stood up but his expression of disapproval remained.

"They are not supposed to, Mr. Ghosh. You have an expert team to manage balance sheet."

"We recently published the diversification news...there's fear in market when your name is suddenly replaced by your family members...now this sudden development...which unit will take the cost?"

"It will be Skytel mostly, the Unit in my wife's name...if needed, we'll draw from other units...regarding the diversification, you know it's expansion strategy so where is the question of fear?"

"There is fear Advay. It's your name that builds reassurance in people's mind."

"That's fine! I am not going anywhere. I am still the CEO."

"Look! This is really not child's play. You know very well that we can't afford this kind of charity.  Whatever you do, wherever you take it out from, on consolidation level, it will all ultimately hit our contribution margin."

"I know my bet, Mr. Ghosh. I trust you to use all your finance tricks, I will not let the operations team falter either."

As soon as, Mr. Ghosh left, Advay immediately called his secretary. "Soniya, I want a meeting with all heads of all teams, today!"

"You mean the directors, sir?"

"No! Their right hand men acting as unit heads. In the War Room!"

Advay knew that directors would sit on a pedestal and just put their energies in opposing him draining out his energy in return convincing. He could far more easily, motivate unit heads and get best ideas to kick start the Village development project without affecting his profit margins and share price.

"Yada Yada hi" is a very important script in geeta, the Hindu religious book explaining Karmyog,(Importance of deed). It was used in first episodes for Advay's entry, but later the story got butchered completely and the punishment all became Chandni's doing while Advay just watched. Something very similar had happened in IPK1 also. I hated it in both series. Here, in Untold saga, I am making an effort to bring back the original intended spirit.

This chapter is all about Advay's different facets... 

The man loves his family. Yet, he's a strict family head not letting others falter.

Miku is slowly understanding Advay's perspective in everything and learning from it.

Pooja has always been fearless and impartial. Though she has herself suffered injustice in life, she stands up for women.

Aadi loves his CM and couldn't stay angry for too long.

Advay is worried about Chandni's half smile... what's happening in her heart... where will it lead? In near future and in long term?

Advay is not just answerable to his seniors at home but also answerable to his directors in office. He knows his bet, he said. How will he take care of Mr. Ghosh's very correct worry?

Advay is fighting many battles on different fronts... what is happening in Gangaram's case in background?

Keep reading and get your answers. Don't forget to hit LIKE!😊 

binc0802 thumbnail
πŸ‘ Wow I thoroughly enjoyed update. I love this Advay. Not only Advay, I love all characters. you gave clear view of all characters in one update Neha. Great job. Yes, I am eager to know about Advay plans towards revenge and Chandini's half smile. Also insecurities of Chandini.
Love you Neha for back to back updates.

Lingering moments...the Untold IPK3 Saga...Chapter 34

Same as many of you, I am myself surprised by the back to back updates of this story...maybe it's Barun challenging his own self in his latest Derma...maybe it's this Barunified valentine month of spreading love...or maybe it's just the juncture where this saga has come now, going deeper in the lead pair at the same time expanding smoothly in supporting pairs.

I don't have much chance to know how you silent viewers and visible readers feel, because there are only limited comments from few who have naturally become close to my heart...; but otherwise there's no way to know.

I will very much appreciate your like hits and all the more happy you can make me with your genuine responses.

Till then, since my heart is totally captured by the storm of emotions flowing from different characters, especially the deep pain of true lovers when they are helplessly unable to take their love to next level, I'll continue writing till I can.

The team had already collected in the war room. Some were speculating the whole thing while few others were energetically discussing next steps. Advay entered putting his coat on.

"Hi Guys! Good Afternoon! You know already what you are here for! Our company is taking this new initiative and you people have the ability to make it into a great success. I can only dream, but you can turn dream into a reality!" Advay spoke with enthusiastic emphasis.

The finance team damped the air with skepticism. "Where do we take the money from? It's a big chunk!"

"Come on, man! Does any one of us eat the whole roti(bread) in one single bite? We break it into pieces, right? So both you finance team and operations teams break your finance components, costing components and actual project components into small chunks. Project will happen in stages as the finance comes in. We will start small and then scale big."

"Contribution Margin of SkyTel will falter by around thirty percent with this new cost load. The company cannot survive with such big hit."

"Firstly, let's work at Contribution Margin one and two separate. Check how much cost cutting is feasible at each level of cost overload and save CM...Secondly, use this investment for corporate tax saving. You'll save money in that."

"This is really huge chunk. The tax saving investment part cannot handle it alone."

"I agree! You are the finance experts, manage money from the other accounts we have. Let's not pay anything to politicians this year. We'll tell them, we have finance problems."

"They'll be angry and will harass us through policies in our next ventures."

"They won't dare!"Advay thundered. Then he calmed himself again. "Let's take the bull by the horn! As such, money is going for the country. We pay these people huge money, which more or less completely goes in campaign work alone, nothing for the country GDP improvement. Let's go ahead and reduce that donation for this year. The money will at least reach the right people."

Aman Shastri was operations head. He was Advay's favorite being an enthusiastic positive person, 

"Sir, my team working for this project will do the work in overtime hours and not charge anything for it. We'll start a social service initiative, where in good people can put in their free time hours and work on the project. We shall give them benefit in their annual appraisal."

"That's an excellent idea, Aman! Will it work?"

"Let's make it work, Sir. Everybody wants credit in performance appraisal."

Looking at Advay's smile for Aman, the finance man spoke up, "Sir, from finance team we shall have an initiative where one percent salary of each employee in one month, ten percent from Director's salary for that month will be deducted as donation for this project."

"That's very good idea, Bhooshan! But beware of one thing, I don't want it to come as your otherwise compulsory deductions during natural calamities in country. I don't want people's moral going down due to compulsion feeling."

Bhooshan smiled. He very well knew how to manage his show. Just putting Advay's photograph on the mail being sent and making it an earnest urge from him, would do the job. People would voluntarily donate their money...the whole clan... Everybody loved the top boss.

"From my side, I donate my entire CEO salary to this project till it completes. I will work for one rupee per month!" Advay announced.

Everybody banged the tables in applaud of their boss. He was never the man to sit tight himself and watch others slogging. He cared, he participated wholeheartedly, always!

Advay's encouraging spirit spread across all the teams taking all by storm. Enthusiastically, supply head spoke up, "We shall tap suppliers to get all materials at special discounts. We'll leverage our good will with them which they show us though festival gifting."

The marketing head joined in, "This project will not need much campaigning and marketing. Whatever advertising is needed, we shall get it done free of cost through our contracted advertising agency."

"That's it, buddies! I was right when I said you can materialise my dream into fact. I shall take your leave now but I'll appreciate if you work through the details and send me consolidated result of this war room at earliest."

Advay left with a highly satisfied air around him. He knew this project was going to be a success. His father would have patted his back. The thought made his heart smile, the smile surprising his very rational brain!

Naani came to meet Chandni in her room. "Beta Chandni, are you angry because I scolded both you and Chiku?"

"No Naani, of course not! Every word said by you was so true. We did falter... but then what could we do, Naani? We genuinely want a baby."

"But, you'll get one."Naani protested, "Why are you getting disheartened so easily, beta?"

"Naani, somehow matters haven't turned out well for me and Dev. Whatever we have suffered in our youth surely has repercussions on our future...and I don't want Dev to be kept hanging in hope... the pain at the end is much worse." Chandni's throat constricted and she dissolved into uncontrolled tears.

Naani put an encouraging hand on her shoulder, "If you start thinking so, what's the use of your faith, then? You had faith, Chiku would return to you; he came from London for you. You had faith, he would accept you in love; he loves you beyond anybody and anything...aren't all these God's graces to you? Have faith and surrender to him.

I have complete faith in my Siddhivinayak. If you go to his door, he'll never send you back empty handed. Do that child!"

Suddenly Chandni saw a ray of hope and she smiled. Lovingly, she hugged Naani. "Yes Naani, I will go. You also please pray for us."

"All my prayers are for you only, my child."

Advay was very busy with his work when his secretary informed him that some Mr. Pratham was requesting an urgent meeting. 

'PP has come to Mumbai to meet me?' Wondered Advay, " Send him in, Soniya." Advay waited speculating purpose of PP's visit in his mind. 

PP knocked on the cabin and entered. He looked different than last time. Advay had found his face lighted up in hope then... Now he looked dejected. Almost, lost.

Advay shook hands with him and offered him coffee.

"So tell me, what brings you here."

"Advay, my life has become miserable. From the day we met, Meghna has not even spoken to me. I feel like my life's purpose is lost. Why have you put the restriction on our meeting? It's unjust, you know! I cannot fathom your reason behind it." PP's perturbed state of mind was clearly visible in his tone.

"Just checking your patience, PP." Advay tried soothing him.

"Checking my patience? Against what? Whether I can live without air? Without any food, any drink?" 

PP was angry now; but he still needed to plead his case to this man who somehow had control on his love.

"Look Advay, if you are doing this to take revenge on me because I tried pushing Chandni in marriage...it was different, ok?...I don't have any feelings for Chandni now, rather I never had any feelings for her, ever!...I was acting the way I was because I strongly felt, I had bought her off and I had to claim my money...Meghna's and my situation is completely different. We are in love, Advay! You were not even in love with Chandni then!"

"There hasn't been a time when I was not in love with Chandni! I have loved her since before your birth...since before even my birth!"

PP flinched at the assured confidence in Advay's voice hitting him like a slap. 

Advay changed the topic, "Were you in Mumbai for some other purpose or came to meet me specifically?"

"Of course, I came to meet you specific. It's the question of my life, my love! Meghna will not listen to any of my plea. You and only you can make her change her mind". PP's agitation increased as no solution seemed to come out despite his painstaking travel all this distance.

"Calm down PP. Just for few more days. I will tell Mamaji my final decision very soon. What are your plans now? Have you come by flight?"

"No, I came in my car... been driving for thirty hours now...just to make you change your mind." PP pleaded his case vehemently.

"Oh! In that case, you must not travel back immediately. As such there is likelihood of riots in the city...some strike is on...Our company has a room booked in one of the most plush nightclubs here. Please stay there and rest yourself. You can go back tomorrow morning."

After PP's leaving, Advay went and stood near his windows looking out on Mumbai's skyline...his favorite place bringing him all the deftness of his brain, taking him to realms of his mind.

In his usual style, he was hitting two birds in one stone. He was buying time to have PP's background check done, his financial stability checked out. Simultaneously, he was purposefully putting PP in place where he could easily get lured. That would prove whether he had truly changed from his heart, his soul.

On Meghna's side, he felt genuine remorse. The sweet girl had refrained from Europe trip just to be with her love and because of Advay's decision, she would not meet with PP while Advay enjoyed with Chandni. He was also impressed that she could have easily defied him, but she had chosen to abide by his words.

I have to do my best for this girl. She deserves it in every way. But how do I? How do I give up that only chance to save Chandni for me if the time comes and I know time will come...even after all my urging, the baby has remained prime importance for her...it would be a crime now to ask her to give up her dream, her only wish...

I could perhaps explain Meghna and let her marry PP without the baby. But then what would Meghna do? After all, PP could not father any child anymore...Wouldn't Meghna's life be pushed in the same valley, where Chandni had fallen currently?

And then, if there was any chance of Chandni accepting any baby in the world as hers, it was this one!... She had already become his mother...held him close to her heart...cried herself with the baby's wail...

Meghna had lived without wanting the motherhood till now...but then she wasn't aware of the baby's existence also...how could one hold that against her...' An absolute imbroglio!

It was well past midnight when Advay finally returned home. Chandni had fallen asleep on the outside couch waiting for him. She had left the light on. Dev realised how tired she must have been to fall asleep while the lights shined bright on her. 

Innocent and peaceful, she looked like a love angel. He crouched near her head and softly kissed her cheek, floating a hand over her hair and petting her softly.

She stirred but was in too deep sleep to properly rouse. He actually, physically felt his heart swell with tenderness... with protective instinct...with desire to possess that left him breathless in a moment. He'd never felt this way about anyone before, and the depth of feeling she drew from him consistently surprised him.

Putting the lights off for her comfort, He tiptoed into their room and changed. He ate just one fruit to manage his hunger. He couldn't sleep as there were too many things weighing heavily on his mind. 

He went to his trusted guitar. The memories all came back cascading one after the other. He knew, he had Chandni and Miku now as he had once vowed to bring them back from life...he knew, his revenge would soon reach the target...Yet there was no sense of peace, no relief, no contentment...rather a feeling of loss that refused to go away... refused to fade.

Something stirred Chandni to wakefulness. She blinked twice and squinted to check time. 'Why has Dev not yet come back?' As she tried to get up, in the semi darkness, she noticed his shoes discarded near the couch and felt relieved. He must have gone to bed in our room. She tiptoed to the room.

Dev sat on the ground next to the bed... His brow creased in a concentrated frown and his eyes looking out to nothingness...

'Why are his lips drawn in such almost hostile grim line?' Chandni flinched at the pain oozing from his entire frame.

His hands clasped on the guitar but somehow they lacked their regular soothing magic... the music was lost to him.

Standing at the door, Chandni stared at him, silently willing him... to look at her, to absorb life blood from her, to take his alleviation from her.

But he wouldn't...he just wouldn't...It felt like life was lost to him...love was lost to him.

Chandni's heart sank at his perturbed state...She couldn't bear the stillness...the dense poignant silence...it wasn't that she hadn't seen him in nights like this, rather she knew where his heart roamed... what battles he fought in the shattered silence of his heart...but today there was a different shade to his pain, a deeper level to his turmoil...

Somehow, She had to reach him, she had to sooth him...As if pulled into his vortex, she walked up to him and crouched to his level.

"Dev, what happened? Tell me." She urged wanting to pull him out from the vortex, wanting to save him from his current turmoil...but he just sat... without giving any response, without making any muscle movement...

"Dev, when did you return? Why did you not wake me up?"

Still no response... a thoughtfulness to his tension...a very dense tension...like a fog forbidding her from reading his mind...

Feeling helpless, Chandni sat down... all her vulnerabilities crowding on her face...she knew she would strive to make it all ok, take away all his pain but it felt like he didn't want her to do that...as if she was outcast from his pain sphere, too.

Her vulnerability reached through, pierced through all the fog and touched him... almost immediately as it always did!

He watched her silently keeping away his guitar...emptying the space between them, making way for her to come close...in all his deaths, she was the call of life...in all dreadful cold, she was the warm sunshine...making his heart leap by mere thought of her.

Chandni accepted the unsaid invitation gratefully...She leaned further and crouched in his lap... 

"You know, Dev?" she urged with the pouted innocence of eight year young self of hers..."you just hold onto your memories...I did it , too...but not like you...you never share...I shared, through my tears, to the waves of the Ganges, to Mamaji, to you through my letters..."

He listened with utmost attention, like an eager pupil, ready to learn, willing to understand.

"The worst part of holding your memories is not the pain...it's the loneliness of it...memories need to be shared, Dev!" 

Helpless tears sprung to her eyes, though she didn't want them now. It was his tears that needed wiping...it was his tears that needed to be freed from the confinements of his foreclosed heart.

Without a word, slowly his hand reached out and cupped her cheek, a magnificence in his hold...Pooja's words bringing back all their memories in his mind...he had challenged and teased and provoked and manipulated and fought to bring her to him...And finally when she had been bound to him, he had done every vile thing to push her away, to remove and throw her out from his heart...

Yet she had clung on...with the perseverance of love...with the faith of a lover, "Tumhe meri parva hai(You care for me)..."

And now there couldn't be any more pushing...she was his wife, his life...forever and beyond...For all the wrongs he had done to her till date; now, he had to do right by her...her pain engulfed his heart...he knew she was hurting...from different things...somehow he couldn't watch her so sad...his eyes glimmered with an undercurrent of tender emotion...

Chandni knew now was not the time to ask for permission in his sphere. For now, she had to just take his pain away whatever it was...somehow she knew, it somewhere revolved around their not being able to have a baby...

In a flash, she vowed to herself, she would bring that baby to him...if her womb couldn't make it, she would defy her body and make her heart carry and nourish the baby. She would fight with destiny, argue with Gods, if needed.

With this renewed determination, she reached over to cup his neck and gently pressed her lips on his...Her mouth tentatively tugging his lower lip...urging him to join with her... She dragged her lips across his tense jaw line...then she whispered her loving command in his ear. "Come to bed.

She got up and took his hand and led him to bed, exchanging a saucy smirk of her 'Chandu swag' with him. She moved him to sit on the edge of their bed while she stood before him, pausing.

She pushed the straps of her dress over her shoulders. He watched her dazed, a bemused look in his eyes for his innocent trying to be sensual. 

Cornily, she undressed her inner wear...She was aroused enough to want to get it right and yet not adept at exactly the level of raunchiness of an adept Dev-daasi!* Yes, He was Dev and she was his daasi, his slave, a lover's slave!

Her garments pooled at her ankles, leaving her naked. She stood in front of him...happy and innocent and just plain sensual... A girl so in love, a girl who wanted to do things she never imagined even in her wildest thoughts, a girl who wanted to show her man how much he meant to her even if she was embarrassed as hell.

In the semi-darkness of the room, he drank in her tempting curves. "You are all God's talented creative beauty personified." he murmured.

Chandni lowered her eyes and blushed, her toes curled at his sensual scrutiny of her body.

He smiled at her pink cheeks. "Dekho, tumhaare gaal phir se laal ho rahe hai(look, your cheeks are becoming red again)"

She would have otherwise touched them immediately in her natural embarrassment; but now, she took a step closer and pulled one of his hands so it cupped her breast.

He squeezed her softly. "Come, let me hold you!"

Her brows cringed and her lips pouted innocently, "I want you to love me."

He stood up divesting himself of his clothes and moved close to her. Again, cupping her breast, he began to kiss her, gently tangling his tongue with hers.

"I breathe you," he whispered. "You're everything. You're the air." Using deft fingers, he teased her roundness now heavy with desire  and planted gentle kisses down her neck, feathering up and down while she urged him on with confident fingers.

Chandni pushed him to recline on his back and straddled his hips. He kissed between her round mounds and took one of her rosy peaks in his mouth as his hand glided down her torso, caressing her skin , igniting her...he spread his hand down to test her.

He released her breast and looked into her eyes shaking his head. "You aren't ready."

"But I want you...I want you to take me..."she persisted.

"I want you, too. But I want to set your body on fire, first."

Chandni's desire to make him forget his pain was countered by Dev's commitment to see that each of their sexual encounters was pleasurable for both of them. He'd rather delay entrance and satisfaction until she was mad with want, rather than speed along before her body was sufficiently aroused.

Dev had come to read her body. It was the sort of knowledge that was at once personal and primary, The mysterious sacred knowledge that a lover had for his beloved!

When they finally came together, she looked down into open chocolate brown eyes, their noses only a whisper apart. Was it desire clouding his eyes or did the pain still linger there?

Whatever Chandni had learnt, she had learnt from her Dev. Now, she put all her knowledge to serve him, to please him... She moved atop him painstakingly slowly, her eyes closing as she focused on the pleasurable sensation, before opening again. It was an intense connection. Dark brown, heavy with emotion, gazed up unblinkingly into wide chestnut black. Every movement, every yearning was reflected between the couple's eyes.

"I love you." He nuzzled her with his nose as she gradually increased her pace...

She'd become addicted to this, to him. She adored the way he looked at her in these intimate moments and the way in which the world fell out of focus around them. She longed to feel him loving her, moving inside her, for he always made her feel beautiful with the honest admission of his love.

A joyful, tender coupling making the marriage more than just a name... Her mangalsootra, the only jewelry on her body at the moment, becoming the true holy bond joining the two as unified Ardhanaareshwar! 

Hope you gals enjoyed this update. 

In hindi serials, somehow the male leads are all business tycoons but their business acumen is never properly shown...office atmospheres are used only to create drama...in contrast, western movies take the actual and utilise to bring more liveliness, a natural feeling to the entire scenario. Hope you didn't get bored with Advay's war room strategy.

PP is persistent though PPghna love story is at standstill. What will happen in their life further?

Advay is a righteous man. What will be his final decision and what will it do to the mess that he senses?

Chandni has taken the form of 'Shakti' now. She will visit Siddhivinayak and urge to the Elephant god, Gajanan, who's Vighnharta, the remover of obstacles. What will be the outcome of her trial?

*Dev-Daasi context- This is very age old custom in Hindu culture. Temples used to have women who dedicated themselves to God alone! They had importance in ritual functions. Later, with degradation of society morals slowly, these women were used for S*x purpose.

πŸ‘ Wow I thoroughly enjoyed update. I love this Advay. Not only Advay, I love all characters. you gave clear view of all characters in one update Neha. Great job. Yes, I am eager to know about Advay plans towards revenge and Chandini's half smile. Also insecurities of Chandini.
Love you Neha for back to back updates.

Thanks so very much, Hima. 

Yes! Chandni's half smile and her insecurities will surface very soon. Another interesting twistπŸ˜‰

I love you, too! ... And a lot! For your continued encouragement... Genuinely thanks for being my inspiration to give B2B updates