Glad you Love it 😳
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Everyone

Banner Credit to 'MsChanadlerBong'

Chapter 3

Zoya's POV

I am not a coward to run away from my problems Ammi. I said angrily. 

I finally had decided to speak to Ammi but now I regret my decision. 

But Zoya... I didn't let my Ammi speak. 

No way Ammi, I have already singed for this movie and now there is no way out of it. I explained for the hundredth time. 

Fine. Ammi said annoyed but I was glad she understood it. 

After a few more minutes of talking with Ammi, I ended the video call. 

Today was a day off for the shooting and I was very much glad to spending my whole day without meeting Asad. 

Humi and Rabert had gone out. So after having my Lunch, I decided to go to the mall. I got dressed in navy blue knee length dress and a scarf too. 

I'm sorry. 

I said as I bumped into a man in the mall. Even the person apologised. I soon adjusted my scarf and found the person adjusted his hoodie. 

Zoya. I heard his voice clearly. 

Dammit!I cursed under my breath. 

Are you stalking me? I asked. 

Hahaha... He started to laugh increasing my annoyance. 

Well absolutely no Zoya. I just came to... 

Asad began to explain but I wasn't interested in his talks, so I started to walk away. 

As I entered into the lift I pressed the number 5 and the door was about to close when someone stopped it. 

Allah Miya what's wrong with this lift? Why was it supposed be so slow? I was angry as Asad too came into the lift now. 

I saw him smirk and press the number 6.

Oh so now I have tolerate him until the fifth floor comes. I groaned. 

Being in the same lift with him brought back some unwanted memory. 

End Of Zoya's POV

Asad's POV

I looked at Zoya and as far as I know her, she was surely remembering that day's incident in the lift. 

I closed my eyes and my mind travelled down the memory lane. 

As soon as we entered the lift, Zoya pressed the button 12. I waited until the door was closed. 

I walked upto Zoya and sneaked my arms around her waist, pulling her towards me with her back against my chest. I kissed on her exposed shoulders as she had worn a strapless dress. 

Asad what are you doing? Zoya questioned shocked by my actions. 

Romancing with my Girlfriend. I stated. 

Asad we are in the lift. Leave me Asad. Control yourself. She said trying to free herself from my grip. 

What? Seriously Zoya, first of all you forced me to attend this party even though I had some other plans after seeing you in this dress. I said and kissed her nape, making her moan. With no other option, I controlled myself in the party and even in the car. Now when it's just me and you, I don't think I can control anymore. I made Zoya turn around and I sealed my lips with her lips before she could speak anything. 

Firstly she didn't respond but later when I bite her lower lip, she too started to respond. We kissed each other passionately. But broke apart as soon as we heard the lift ping and in no time the door opened. Luckily no one was out in the corridor. I sealed my lips with hers as we entered into our flat and closed the door. 

Once the ping of the lift broke my reverie and noticed that the door opened as we were on the fifth floor. I saw Zoya walking quickly out of the lift but not so quickly as I still could see her red cheeks before she walked out. 

I sighed as I walked out of the lift in the sixth floor and got busy in my shopping. After nearly two hours I walked back to the lift, but this time I didn't bump into Zoya. I wished to meet her but I didn't even know that had she felt the mall already or not. So I made my way back to my car and drove back home.

End Of Asad's POV

LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION

Rehan why did we come to your home now? Asked a confused Saniya. 

I'm so sorry Saniya. Actually I have a headache and so I think it's better to postpone our plan. With that said Rehan walked inside his house. 

Huh! Just 15 minutes ago he was  fine at Seher's home. Saniya thought as she followed Rehan. 

On the way to his room, Saniya meet Zeenat Bhabhi and greeted her. 

Saniya knocked on Rehan's room door several times but got no response. So she walked in to see Rehan sitting on the floor leaning against the bed. He had his back towards the door. Saniya walked further inside the room to see Rehan holding a photo frame. 

As Saniya sat next to Rehan, she saw that it was a photo of Rehan and Seher. 

Rehan... Saniya spoke. 

I didn't even get a chance to confess my Love. Rehan said and a tear dropped out of his eyes on the photo. 

Saniya looked at Rehan wide eyed not able to believe what she heard. 

I Love Seher, but she already has a Boyfriend whom she Loves. I'm sure it's Ali. Rehan continued to speak. Saniya kept her hand on Rehan's shoulder and tried to calm him. 

I Love Seher a lot and I can't live without her. Rehan said as more tears made it's way out of his eyes. 

Rehan hugged Saniya and cried his heart out. While Saniya too let her tears flow out. 

I understand what you are going through Rehan. Even I didn't get a chance to confess my Love. As today I planned to tell you about my feelings and you confessed that you're in Love with Seher. I know how much it hurts when your heart breaks. Saniya thought as she hugged Rehan. 

CUT IT

Asad's POV

As soon as the shot was over, my eyes immediately searched for Zoya. Finally I spotted her talking to Yousuf, Ayaan and Humeira. Needless to say she was looking at me from the corner of her eyes. She is jealous of Tanveer which she herself admitted it. I smirked when I noticed that she was jealous of Saniya being with Rehan also. 

My chain of thoughts were broken by Haidy Sir. As I was talking to Haidy Sir I was completely taken aback when I heard Her voice. 

Abbu... My Princess screamed as she ran towards me. 

I got on my knees to her level and hugged her tightly. 

I missed "My Princess" a lot. I said. 

I missed you too. Alisha replied. 

Happy Birthday Princess. I wished her as I kissed her chubby cheeks. Today was her fifth birthday. 

Thank you Ashu Abbu. You're gift was also too good. Alisha spoke. 

After I broke the hug, I saw my Bhaijaan too. Obviously Alisha wouldn't have come her by herself right. 

It's such a pleasant surprise Bhaijaan. I said as I hugged him too. 

Your Princess started to cry on her birthday because she wanted to meet you. So her Daadi ordered that I bring her here. Bhaijaan explained. 

I later turned around and saw the confused face of Haidy Sir and thought to introduce Alisha and Bhaijaan. 

Haidy Sir meet my Brother Yousuf Ahmed Khan and Bhaijaan meet Haider Sheikh the Director of this movie. 

Haidy Sir and Bhaijaan exchanged greetings. 

Now meet "My Daughter" Alisha Ahmed Khan. I said as I saw Haidy Sir was looking at Alisha who was in my arms. 

End Of Asad's POV

Hope you like it. 
Do comment and let me know how was the update.

Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 5 years ago
pratibhas5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just Great a New Addition Alisha⭐️
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
Loved it
Flashback scene was good.
Alisha, Asad daughter.
Curious to know about Alisha
Update soon please
Thanks for pm
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb
loved it
thnx for pm
cont soon
Ajuzangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love it 
Surely alisha is asad's biological daughter
Curious to see zoya's reaction to this 
Thanks for pm
Updste soon 
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya Allah!!
Asad has a daughter!! With Zoya I hope!!!

It is REALLY complicated!!!
God!!!
Update soon Mona!!
This story is so...
I don't know!!
Cont. Soon!!
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone

Banner Credit to 'MsChanadlerBong'

Chapter 4

Zoya's POV

I chocked on the air which I just inhaled. I couldn't believe that Asad has a "Daughter". 

As I heard a kid scream and run towards Asad, I distinctly made my way near them and hide behind a pillar. I just couldn't digest the fact that Asad is a Father now. 

Tears made it's way out of my eyes but I don't know why was I crying. I took a few steps backwards to go back to my vanity van. 

Ouch Bhaijaan. Asad yelped as his Brother smacked his head. 

I saw his Brother raise an eyebrow and Asad sighed. 

Fine let me reintroduce. Haidy Sir meet "My Daughter" Alisha Ahmed Khan, who actually is the Biological Daughter of Yousuf Bhaijaan and Huma Bhabhi. Asad said sulking. 

I let out my breath and that's when I realised that I had held my breath since Asad spoke of reintroducing Alisha. 

That's what I was thinking that did I miss any news of Asad Ahmed Khan's marriage or that did you adopt any child. Haidy Sir said chuckling. 

Practically she is "My Daughter" only. Bhaijaan and Bhabhi are just namesake parents. Asad said with and winked at his Brother, while he just shook his head. 

I thought its better I go back to my vanity van now. Because I didn't wanted anyone to know that I eavesdropping. 

I walked through the length of the vanity van thinking about the bond Asad shared with Alisha. I know that Asad Loved kids and this was the reason as he would usually visit the orphanage. This made me smile but it faded out too. 

I walked into our flat after my shooting. I was hell tired and the only thought in my mind was to hit the bed. 

As I switched on the lights, I was pleasantly surprised to see the whole flat decorated. I tried to find Asad but he wasn't there in the hall. I carefully made my way in as the floor was covered with balloons. 

You thought of surprising me but I found it out even before only. Asad said as he walked out of the kitchen with a Cake in his hand. 

What are you talking about? I asked confused, because I wasn't really planning to surprise him with anything. 

Asad shook his head and kept the Cake on the table. He made his way back to kitchen. 

I walked over to the table and I was shocked would be an understatement after I saw what was written on the Cake. I slumped down on the couch and automatically tears welled up in my eyes. 

Asad came back with a bottle of Champagne. He sat next to me and noticed my eyes brimming with tears. 

Hey, what happened? Wait is it the Pregnancy hormone or something right? I read about it in the Internet. Asad's words broke me more and the tears were uncontrollable as it rolled out. 

Zoya, please stop crying. Asad pleaded as he wiped my tears. 

It's a moment to celebrate Zoya. Asad spoke as he went to the dinning table to take the glasses. He stood there with his back towards me, so thinking it was easy to speak, I mustered the courage and told him the truth. 

I... Aborted... The... Baby... I spoke in between my sobs. 

The Champagne bottle shattered into pieces as it hit the floor.

My hands involuntarily went on to my tummy. I just wanted to forget everything but still remember them very well. 

I knew that with this mood, I won't be able to shoot for the day anymore. So I instantly called Haidy Sir, stating that I have a headache and that I couldn't shoot today. Gladly Haidy Sir understood and I immediately made my way to my car. I just didn't wanted to meet anyone at the moment to give clarification on anything. 

End Of Zoya's POV

Asad's POV

So the scores are equal. You are jealous of Yousuf and Zoya is jealous of Tanveer. Bhaijaan said teasingly. 

Zoya is a lot stubborn Bhaijaan. She Loves me still and I can see that in her eyes. But she won't accept it so easily. I shared my thoughts. But I won't give up until she accepts that she still have few for me. 

Asad after what all happened, she might even find it difficult to trust you too. Bhaijaan spoke seriously. 

Even though difficult, I do trust her still Bhaijaan. I said. 

I know it's just not you who is at fault. Both were equally at fault. But you should had trusted her Asad. 

Bhaijaan I'm already guilty of my actions now please don't talk about it and make me more guilty. 

I said frustrated as I already had realised my mistake then what was the necessity to remind me of it. 

Later we had a casual chat about our family, when Ayaan came inside my vanity van with Alisha. 

Had fun? I asked. 

Yes. Alisha replied as she sat on my lap. 

Asad be ready, next is your shot. Haidy Sir told me to inform you. Ayaan said. 

What? But next is Zoya and Humeira's shot right. I asked confused. 

Yes it was. But Zoya had a headache and so she went back home. Ayaan explained. 

Ok fine. I said and Ayaan walked out. 

After a more minutes of talking with Alisha and Bhaijaan, they decided to leave back to home. After all they had to back to Pune before evening for Alisha's Birthday Party. 

I walked into our flat where I hadn't visited since 5 years. The flat brought back some happy and some bitter memories of the past. 

I sat down on the swing in the balcony which was Zoya's favourite spot in the flat. I walked down the memory lane to the first day I meet Zoya. 

Asad Ahmed Khan had become a Superstar by just his first three movies. My joy knew no bounds. Every director wanted me to do their movie. All the actresses wished to be paired up with me at least for one move. That's when I accepted Arjun Arora's flim. The Female Lead was a Debut Actress. 

Zoya Farooqui was the Female Lead. We had instantly become friends and I couldn't deny the fact that I was attracted towards her. As time went we became more close, I started to like Zoya. Sometimes I even felt that my feelings were mutual. I finally realised that I was in Love with Zoya, but just couldn't say it to her. Because I didn't wanted to lose my friendship with her. 

Our movie was a blockbuster. So the cast decided to celebrate it. In the success party due to the intoxicated state of my mind, I kissed her. Shockingly she too responded to it. After breaking the kiss, I confessed my feelings only to know that my feelings are reciprocated. 

We decided to move in together and bought this flat. Our relationship was a top secret, no one knew about it not even our families. 

Our life was perfect in the beginning. Until I was offered for a movie by Imran. I signed up for the movie and suggested Imran to take Zoya as the Female Lead. But she rejected the movie and signed up for Farhan's movie. 

I was hurt because she rejected the movie and this lead to a fight between us. But within a few days it was solved. Zoya told she hadn't known about the fact that I was also doing the movie and so she rejected Imran's movie. As she felt Farhan's movie more interesting. 

We were back together happily, only if we knew it was the start of the problems. Zoya once visited me on my set and I very much elated with her surprise visit. But Zoya being possessive started to tell me to maintain a distance from Tanveer as Zoya felt that she had a liking towards me. I ignored her saying and this irked her a lot. Sometimes times even I would get jealous of Yousuf and Zoya enjoyed to tease me a lot about it. 

I finally told Bhaijaan about our relationship. He suggested of telling the same to my parents too. I knew that telling my parents meant for sure getting engaged. Even though he was my Step-Brother, I treated him as my own Brother only. So thinking about his suggestion I decided to speak to Zoya about it. 

But before I opened this topic, her changed behaviour started to bother me. Soon she started to lie to me about meeting Yousuf. This just making it obvious that she was interested in Yousuf. But I didn't let my mind rule my heart and I trusted her when she said she Loved me. But it didn't last long. My anger is something which I have no control of, as Zoya crossed the limit with her lies, I finally confronted her. She claimed to Love me only but yet I wasn't satisfied with her answers. 

Adding to the present problems Zoya signed another movie with Yousuf. She explained me that Yousuf was just her Best Friend but still there was no way I was happy with them doing the movie together. 

(8000 Words Completed)

Later she aborted "Our Baby" without even my knowledge. If she would had told me about the Baby and that she wasn't ready for it at the moment, I wouldn't had any problem with the abortion. 

It was a year since we were together. On the same every day we broke up. Later we two shifted out of our flat and never signed any movie together until now. 

End Of Asad's POV

Word Count : 8068

So how is the surprise reintroduction of Alisha??? Any guesses as to what is the actual reason for AsYa break??? 

Hope you like it. 
Do comment and let me know how was the update.

Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 5 years ago
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
loved it
update soon