Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
ASHFBGDHFBFSOKRJGBFJG
RESWA
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diksha710

πŸ‘It was beautiful as well as hilarious.. On a side note, I could actually imagine myself doing the scenes in real life you just described. πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Diksha!πŸ˜ƒ
I'm so happy to know you could feel it.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Wow, wow and a big wow πŸ‘, so loved this OS, brought a smile on my face when I read the first few lines and it was there till the end !You included our names for the narrative, mind-blowing!Me garlanding the Radha and Krishna --Diksha and Aishu πŸ˜ƒ well ,well... this is  highly imaginative story weaving style Mahi! Not easy to a normal writer to weave a social story with mythological characters and your friends' interludes in between , I should appreciate and acknowledge with a standing ovation for your special feat/treat!πŸ‘

You have shown your  vivid imagination to think of this novel concept and your narrative is so compelling and easy, it is presented  so well, it's incredible, loved the writing, blushed at the personal references😳, thank you for the beautiful OS ! My favourite part is---As they gazed at the stars in the sky, they could all feel Krishh, Balram and Radha smiling back at them, from above.πŸ‘

Thanks a lot Madhuri! I feel so good reading your lovely words.
Mehnat safal hui!😳
Thank you so much πŸ˜³
Glad you liked it!
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Awww Sumi! Thank you so so so much!
I'm glad I could do justice to your idea.😳

Thanks a lot dear!πŸ˜ƒ
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Part 4

The Ringing Troubles 

A certain sunset glow engulfed the rooms of Vrindavan University. The shadows cast themselves in the corridor, as Radha walked past the lobby. It was a long weekend, and most of the students were either packing their bags to visit home or planning a quick get away. With the silent rooms passing by her and books piled up in her hands, she walked quickly, towards the dormitory.

Suddenly, she felt something moving behind her. In a reflex, she stopped and turned but the deserted passageway stared back at her. She continued walking and in a flash, something hit her from the front. She heard a loud 'BOOO'.

"Ahhh!", She screeched. The books involuntarily, fell from her hands and hit something which wasn't the floor. It was his leg.
"Ahhh!", He shouted back.

Both of them stared at each other and laughed.
"Now that's what I call, a prank gone wrong", she laughed hard. Krishh turned a plum red and soothed his foot.
"Come on now, Dau's calling for an urgent meeting", Krishh told her.
He slightly limped forward, with an amused Radha in tow.

Their meeting room was often the unoccupied storeroom, on the ground floor. A few years ago, it was used to stock grains but after the onset of a mice attack, it was abandoned.

"The agenda is a little serious this time", Day seemed worried.
Radha, who'd thought this too was a fun spy drill, tensed up.

"There's a new pair of wrestlers who've joined the Wrestling club here. And I read their intentions aren't good".
He narrated the story of how they'd almost killed a member in their maiden dual.

"Common Dau, who can possibly harm you alright", Krishh rolled his eyes.
"I fear they're..."
"We'll see them, if at all", Krishh cut him short. "I'm going to do my pre dinner ritual. Anyone interested?", He asked, before he slipped towards the kitchen.

The dinner proved to be quite peaceful, except a slight unrest related to the missing trays of butter from the Mess Fridge. 
As everyone tiredly retired to their beds, Krishh carefully sneaked out of the University. He tip toed to the nearby PCO and waited patiently for a call. Soon enough, it rung.
"News is confirmed. The ring will win in the ring", came a voice. Krishh's face reflected a soft smile.
"Game on!", He uttered.

He slipped back into the dormitory effortlessly. 
"Kar liya confirm?", Said Dau, surprising him will that question, followed by an ear pull.

"Ouch ouch Dau! You know naa we have to verify about them?"
"Now what's the plan?"
"The plan is... 80 more push ups for you everyday", he said, reclining on his bed, munching an apple and giggling.
"Kanha ..."
"Dau..."
"Are you ever serious?"
Krishh stuck out his tongue in reply.
"Dau, let me sleep now", Krishh grumbled while pulling the covers on himself.

4 am

Krishh yawned and stretched himself to find an anxious Dau. He looked out of the window. It was still dark. The air felt fresh and cool.
"Aree Dau?"
"Now tell me what's the plan?", Dau almost leapt upon him.
"Aree aree Dau? Haven't you slept all night?"
His sore eyes said it all.
"The plan will be here in fifteen minutes", Krishh got up and left for his morning routine.
"Wait what?" He said but Krishh had already left the room.
Dau paced up and down restlessly. He being the older one was certainly in charge of everything, even of JagatPita Narayan.
The doorbell of the quarters rang.

Dau opened the door to find an overwhelming amount of light that blinded him.
"Snap", came a sound that toned down the enormous light emitting from the body of a boy.

The light got absorbed into his forehead that gleamed against the darkness. The light took form of a ring, a glowing ring.

"Don't tell me you descended in this manner, looking like a small Sun walking on Earth", Krishh emerged from behind him.
"Narayan...!", The boy touched his feet.

"Who is this?", Dau questioned.
"Sheshnaag roopi Balram!", The boy took Dau's blessings too, who was getting impatient.

"Ab bhi nahi samjhe Dau? He's the one who shows me direction. The ring of the God..."
"Sudarshan!", Dau exclaimed. "Of course who else", they giggled, with Dau's fears put to rest.

The morning brought with it newcomers to the Vrindavan University.
With the wrestling season in full swing, the trustees of the University had invited two esteemed wrestlers for encouraging young lads to take up the sport. An event was planned wherein the two coaches would first teach wrestling and then would fight with the best students. Accompanying the two was their manager : Mr. Pal.

Chandu and Mushtu were well known for their combat skills and deadly moves. They were not unknown to the members of the Vrindavan Wrestling Club where they were frequent visitors since the past two weeks.

The three were welcomed in the campus with great pomp and splendour. They also shook hands with students are some also clicked selfies.

As destiny would have it, they came face to face with the Gokul siblings.

Chandu viciously extended his hand for a shake. Dau confidently gave in his. He tried to squeeze it but he couldn't. Exasperated, they broke off, casting awful glares at each other. Krishh on the other hand chose to do a pranaam and also winked at the duo. The two pairs parted ways for the day but swore to teach the other a befitting lesson.

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 5 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww this is amazing hun! Loved the part where Kanha teases Radha! And the names really! XD
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Aww this is amazing hun! Loved the part where Kanha teases Radha! And the names really! XD

Thank you Pro πŸ€—
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘Wow!  
This is amazing.  πŸ‘
Loved all the parts. Especially the Naradmuni one.
πŸ‘
 Can you PM me too,  when you update?  πŸ˜Š
Edited by Aarti_ - 5 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti_

πŸ‘πŸ‘Wow!  

This is amazing.  πŸ‘
Loved all the parts. Especially the Naradmuni one.
πŸ‘
 Can you PM me too,  when you update?  πŸ˜Š

Thankyou so much!
I sure will :)
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
What a beautiful update