Enaaya (Web Series) Mehwesh Hayat , Azfar Rehman , Faryal Mehmood

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello  everybody. ðŸ˜Š
Eros Now released a trailer of this web series which is produced by Wajahat Rauf. 

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=A1mxjGV9-Ic&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
First song is out. it is sung by :Mehwesh Hayat.
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=C1d3-FDMAnw[/YOUTUBE]
awida thumbnail

MEHWISH HAYAT'S WEB SERIES ENAAYA SEEMS LIKE A TEENAGE SAGA

Wajahut Rauf's latest project is a web series featuring Mehwish Hayat and Azfar Rehman in the lead. The trailer of the web series is out and it has piqued our curiosity to the extent that we want to see how our actors will look in these very different roles in contrast to what they usually play on silver screen however the story line is not too impressive.

The trailer seems like a typical high school saga which showcases the ups and downs of student life. While Azfar Rehman, Asad, Faryal Mehmood and Rubab Hashim play the characters of a group of friends, it seems Mehwish's character Enaaya will be the newest addition to their group. Their journey together will be one that encompasses friendship, love, adventures and even jealousy.

Very much like high school musical and glee, in this musical drama, Enaaya will prove to be a talented singer. She will immediately become a part of their band. However, not everyone is happy with Enaaya's addition into the band, as we quickly see Faryal's character harbor resentment towards Enaaya.

Faryal is openly seen fighting with Enaaya and confessing her feelings for Azfar's character who is clearly into Enaaya. An adorable yet hugely common teen story.

The most amusing part is seeing the actors don the get up of college students whereas it is arguable if the actors look very convincing as students or not. Nevertheless, the trend of creating web series in Pakistan is quite new and worth appreciating.

Overall the web series look entertaining. The Web series will be available to stream on Eros Now from the 21st of January. 

Edited by awida - 5 years ago
Mansfield thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As much as I like Mehwish, the story doesn't sound like my thing. I don't like the director either or the other actors so probably a skip.
If they wanted to make a teen story, why not just find people who actually look the age? ðŸ˜³
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'd give it a shot for Azfu if it weren't on Eros. Why the subscription craze these days?
ANDDD, besides Azfu, ismein kuch aur hai nahi 😆
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mansfield

As much as I like Mehwish, the story doesn't sound like my thing. I don't like the director either or the other actors so probably a skip.

If they wanted to make a teen story, why not just find people who actually look the age?  ðŸ˜³

Exactly my point. all the actors are 30+. couldn't they get younger actors on board? ðŸ˜• Also story is done to death. 
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I'd give it a shot for Azfu if it weren't on Eros. Why the subscription craze these days?

ANDDD, besides Azfu, ismein kuch aur hai nahi ðŸ˜†

I don't even know how to watch it? ðŸ˜• Azfu is making his singing debut with it too.😲 he posted his singing debut on insta , and I guess it is for this show. I think his voice is similar to Farhan Akhtar's.😃
OnlyHope thumbnail
Azfu said on his insta that the 1st episode will be on YT. Anyone gave it a shot? 😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mansfield

If they wanted to make a teen story, why not just find people who actually look the age? ðŸ˜³

So true, none of the actors look like college/university going students. 
The first episode is up on YouTube and it didn't hold my attention at all. It had 'wanna-be' written all over it. Plus, only to show the story revolves around the so-called 'youth-culture', they have shown actors using cuss words left, right, and center.

It gives TV soap vibes; only they have added gaaliyan to give it a modern touch.
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ Dekho yeh kaun aya..