livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
The room scene was awesome! 
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Hi bee welcome too the forum πŸ€—

I saw a vulnerable husband who didn't have any idea on how to stop his wife from leaving the house, his heart is paining, his eyes are full of emotions. 
During the last scene I felt that it wasn't only talking about junior Kathor habit but indirectly she was talking about her husband the Senior Kathor habit. 
I felt like just giving πŸ€— to vulnerable man n lost child he looks tuff but he is soft teddy bear😳

Hi and thank you! πŸ€—
Honestly I too felt like giving a hug to AJ, bechara looked so hopeless when Guddu agreed with Durga's statements and began her packing... and the way he said "Tum jaanti ho na ki wo tabhi khayega jab hum dono milke use khilayenge.." it was like he was making an attempt to keep them bonded, pointing out something which was theirs. I found it so lovely ❀️ And the pain in his eyes when Guddan said that his habits need to change bcz they're not gonna stay together anymore πŸ˜­ (and you're right, I too felt that junior Kathor ke saath saath wo Senior Kathor ko bhi bol rahi thi... aur teer bilkul sahi nishaane pe laga aur apna asar dikhaya AJ babu ke expressions pe)

Can't wait to see the continuation of the scene and also the relief and happiness he'll feel when he finds out his wifey isn't going anywhere πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower

oh..actually mujhe lagta tha ki shows finish hone ke baad forum bhi active nh rahta i mean vo bhi close ho jata hai.thanks for sharing this.mujhe jyada pata nahi hai.this is my first & only forum.mn yahin mandrati hn πŸ˜†

U can call me mona .i see ur name when u liked any comment.btw what is ur name.i dont want to call u as bhootniπŸ˜†...mne aapka comment read kiya hai bhootni wala .

Ye mera third forum hai so mera experience bhi kam hi hai πŸ˜›
Call me Bee... waise bhootni bhi chalega, accha naam hai πŸ˜†
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Ok then hello Yashi  πŸ€— call me Bee..

Hi Bee πŸ˜³β€οΈ

I actually find Durga's character very interesting, she's different from the typical vamps you know... I was actually kinda disappointed in her for the raddi kand, and now this Bhushanji drama had really taken away all my hopes from her, but I liked that she openly confessed her misdeed, accepted that she was wrong and apologised for it 😊 haan wo alag baat hai ki finally saara blame Akshan par daal diya πŸ€ͺπŸ˜† Ye bas importance ki bhookhi hai, koi ise thoda bhaav de do ye fatafat sudhar jayegi πŸ˜† but I genuinely don't dislike her... or even Lakshmi for that matter. Mujhe bas uss Saru se problem hai πŸ˜‘

I agree Idk why but since the beginning I have a feeling that Durga after redemption would accompany Guddu the best as a guardian πŸ˜†

Well about Swaragini... I was first a Swalak and Ragsan shipper but marriage ke baad became a total Swasan shipper  after a while Raglak bhi acche lagne lage and I shipped both couples 😳 but Swasan were definitely my favourite 

I too liked Swasan but RAGLAK my FAVOURITE FOREVERπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Main actually IF bohot kam hi aati hoon, this is just my third forum so far and the second one where I'm talking πŸ˜† Varna main bas chupchap ff's padhti hoon aur bhootni banke mandrati hoon πŸ˜†

I too am busy with studies but hopelessly addicted to this show ... after Swaragini πŸ˜†

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower

i m not tani πŸ˜†...i m a secret (mona ) ...

Ok

I mean u said be22 ...come & participate in swaragini forum...i mean swaragini end ho chuka hai yo then swaragini forumπŸ˜•

I m asking the question.
I have no knowlege in this regard.i mean already finished shows ke bhi forum active hote hain...mujhe pta nahi hai

Ya sry by mistake I wrote it .. but corrected it much before u said πŸ˜†

Even after a show ends its forum can still be alive πŸ˜³
Provided people are active there πŸ˜†
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

I agree Idk why but since the beginning I have a feeling that Durga after redemption would accompany Guddu the best as a guardian πŸ˜†

I too liked Swasan but RAGLAK my FAVOURITE FOREVERπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I too am busy with studies but hopelessly addicted to this show ... after Swaragini πŸ˜†

True, I think her main problem is that in a house ruled with strictness and discipline, a galtiyon ki dukaan who is the complete opposite of what AJ represents in the house, is getting so much love and honour. Once she sees that Guddu is actually capable of handling responsibilities and being a good saas and patni, she will automatically stop this anti-Guddan campaign and genuinely start respecting her (which the other bahus might not do even then). Waiting to see that day πŸ˜³

I too liked RagLak but SwaSan my favourite forever πŸ˜†

Saame here! I'm busy with my studies too but I'm so hopelessly addicted to this show haye  Bohot dino se bhootni banke mandra rahi thi posts padhne ke liye, kal socha ki finally visible ban hi jaati hoon πŸ˜†
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

True, I think her main problem is that in a house ruled with strictness and discipline, a galtiyon ki dukaan who is the complete opposite of what AJ represents in the house, is getting so much love and honour. Once she sees that Guddu is actually capable of handling responsibilities and being a good saas and patni, she will automatically stop this anti-Guddan campaign and genuinely start respecting her (which the other bahus might not do even then). Waiting to see that day  😳

I too liked RagLak but SwaSan my favourite forever πŸ˜†

Saame here! I'm busy with my studies too but I'm so hopelessly addicted to this show haye  Bohot dino se bhootni banke mandra rahi thi posts padhne ke liye, kal socha ki finally visible ban hi jaati hoon πŸ˜†

Looking forward to interact and talk to u frequently Bee πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

Looking forward to interact and talk to u frequently Bee  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Same here Yashi πŸ˜ƒ
Previous
1 2 3