Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajgud

The responsibility jaap is only to soothe himself to make sure himself that she is only my duty she only my name sake wife only I can't go weak for how I my heart belongs to antara my wife is Antara only antara ..he said he can't give wife place to Guddan but fact he has given her the already the day he had put Ms in her neck doesn't matter the idiot considered it or not ..doesn't matter somehow 

He has connected herself the very first day when they meet so yeh apni aap ko tassali Dena Kam Karo AJ baby the fact is that alney alho aur Nan se guilt ki paati nikalo then you will able see the clear light  😆

Agar aisa nahi hai to why whenever aj  remembersantara it is bad memory all together .

Simple it's a guilt more than love .

The way AJ said Meri antara saya  ki tarah mere saath chalti hai  and the sarasastic smile he gave and said rehne do Guddan tum nahi samjhogi 

What he meant is not that antara as a lover or wife is with him all the time but as a guilt the lover the wife antara has been replaced by a says of guilt and AJ is unable to devode it he want to be free but unable to see Guddan is the medium ( tuje milke hi Jana hai jeena ka tu jariya hai )

Yes Guddan is the choose one so the bond of Akshan way more than anyone can imagine 
Let sum up with the new song 

Ek bond  me d ard hai lakhon kehta hai ankho ka pani malham see na bhare GI apne jhakmo ki nishani...

The single drop of tears have lakh tone water in it they can't be heal even with curing the pain Guddan you and I have ( loosing antara and gudd mother ) will heal some how but the nishaan will remain at is whole life.   

Ha sharte rakhi thi khushiyooo ne ishko tha dard me badalna ..lafzoo ne chod rakha that hoto me therna ..Meri akhein khule jab Bui khule Teri h hatat see Jo dum Baki hai woh nikle Teri chahaat ki chaukhat pe 

The happiness have puten lot of condition the condition to turn the happiness into pain ..the words were mingling and finding his way to be fixed in my lips ...my eyes whenever it is open ..it is in front of you ( Guddan ) the pain I have it has been always comes out in front of you 

Yeh ruk ja ye betabiyan Jara inko to Aram de chal chal ke thank Gaye din mere as inko ake tu shaam... de .. khud see hai narazgi Tere gam ka hai ehsaas Bui ...,barfeyJam thi akhon me inkothat ek din pighalnaa Jo likha hua hai pehle see namumkin hai vadalna 

Please hold me Guddan I am tired now the years of walking alone had made my life a heel ( I want to free .. please hold me Guddan ) my tears had become ice in this days and it had to be broke in front of you one day it was destined ..no body can change it .. 
I hate my self yes I am angry with my self I can see your pain u can feel it but the pain the guilt is stopping me to reach upto you please Guddan please help me ..

Yeh ishq nahi assan ek aag ja darita hai tuje milke hi Jana hai jeena ja to jariya hai. .. 

You are my heakwar Guddan only you can help me but the path of love is not easy it's a path of fire in which I have to walk and indirectly it will also affect you ( Guddan )

Sorry I don't know what bakwas I wrote but what I felt my interpretation of AJ Charachter through the song I wrote 

I can't write properly sorry piku kuch bhul til hoga to maag Kar Dena !

Basically AJ want to be free but he can't he will take lot of time to come out of the guilt ehich he is mistaken as love. .and only Guddan can do that 😳

Hi Ice no Maafi, it's beautiful because it came from  your heart  🤗
I love your interpretation n POV Regarding the song, good work n good job
@ bold completely agreed 👏 agar yeh Ishq Asan Nahi hai Jindal Shaab toh 
Care, affection, concern bhi Nahi chuptha chupnaye she
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Great analysis 

It was well detailed and some of the scenes you've mentioned i forgot. I may need to binge watch Guddan on the weekend 
Secretfollower thumbnail
Lovely analysis 
Its beautiful🤗
Jinse hum pyaar krte hain unhi ki parvah bhi karte hain...bcoz its our respinsibily to keep happy and protect from any difficulty to our dear ones
Keep it up😛
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Your posts are way too appropriate and grab the reader's attention instantly Piku 👏
Same is the case here 😃

"So does this mean AJ notices all of Dadi's guest hand . "

Rofl🤣

A yet another amazing rant, Piku😳

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant analysis as always
Humanity baba and his responsibility jhaap
Baba is just faking it
Mask hai bass to stay away from guddan who is becoming a magnet in his life
Jo bhi ho aj uncle is kichi towards guddiya
His eyes search for her always from the beginning

He is just angry because he is not convinced the way marriage happened till truth comes out he will keep taunting her
Goldigger words comes in irritating state because he knows that she isn't what she faked that day when she returned he wants her to went it out bass.

Guilt of not saving antara won't allow him to accept guddan.
He can't force him upon guddan either because he knows she dislikes him

Well that's what humanity baba is and will be
Hot and cold moment
Neither hate nor love beeche mai hai bass emotional lochaEdited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Hi 
thank you Captain 🤗
@ bold exactly, the best part his own spoken words are not sync with his heart n mind, n he is not convinced😆

@ red for me his first step toward his foundation cracking was, Diya making 
In room  lecturing Wife  on Cleaness n then throwing his shoes away
One hour later, following the  trailing of pottery clay, lecturing-Tashan, then seeing her efforts, in stress n struggling, The Great Akshat Jindal, removing his coat and taking his first step towards the mess of his wife, n then willingly helping her, guiding her n molding the Diya 
^ to me this is one of the best Akshan scene, he is frustrated, angry at her, dislikes mess but he cannot stop himself to help his Galtiyon ki Dukan Wifey, together  they make n  mould  clay into Diya.  AJ  indicating to proper guide her, n Diya -light- indicating Guddan bring him to light out of his darkness

& then Guddu spitting clay on AJ & laughing indicates that even after all the progression Guddu will retain her original liveliness & bright personality from inside 😛
& AJ glaring at her indicates he will still retain his uncleness 😆
The diya scene is one of my favorites too ❤️
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago