Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ranogill

I am still little confused, both Shyam and Arnav returning but to whom

Hey, yes I am getting there...😃😆

I promise you won't be disappointed next chapter.👍🏼

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Coimbatore is my place. Ooty my favourite tour spot. You are narrating a tale which would become very close to my heart. All the characters  feel So Real. 
Arnav Comes To Ooty .  Shyam Will Come Next Month. SomeThing Brewing Between S  And K. 
Loved Hp  Kakas  Role.
They Talked From Chai To Dog Sent By NaSa  To Space. I'm Relating This Personally. My Mom And  Neighbours Till Date They Sit And Chat In The Dusk Daily On The Days  Events. They Discuss Tamilnadus  Politics And Neighbour Houses Fish Curry And More.
The Para On Romeo And Juliet Lovely. 
Lovely Writing.

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice chapter i wonder how shayam is related to khusi n is arnav coming back to india for khusi or to fulfill some kind of promise.
coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dv19

Coimbatore is my place. Ooty my favourite tour spot. You are narrating a tale which would become very close to my heart. All the characters  feel So Real. 

Arnav Comes To Ooty .  Shyam Will Come Next Month. SomeThing Brewing Between S  And K. 
Loved Hp  Kakas  Role.
They Talked From Chai To Dog Sent By NaSa  To Space. I'm Relating This Personally. My Mom And  Neighbours Till Date They Sit And Chat In The Dusk Daily On The Days  Events. They Discuss Tamilnadus  Politics And Neighbour Houses Fish Curry And More.
The Para On Romeo And Juliet Lovely. 
Lovely Writing.

Wow, that's amazing! 👏👏👏
Now, I hope I build that connection to your heart. ⭐️
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uzii

Nice chapter i wonder how shayam is related to khusi n is arnav coming back to india for khusi or to fulfill some kind of promise.

Thanks 😃

Hope all unwinds as it progresses. I promise 
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Is Khushi engaged to Shyam or intended to be and doesn't want to be?
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Is Khushi engaged to Shyam or intended to be and doesn't want to be?

Updating today 😃

And yes, you will have your answers 😳
coolie001 thumbnail

Banner Credit: dv19❤️

3. A Peek into Time

He banged his laptop shut for the third time that night. Shyam Jha was irritated, frustrated out of limits and he felt like banging his head. Next month he must go see her. Khushi. There was no choice. What has to be done has to be done. He was sitting in Starbucks since 5 in the evening and it is almost 8:30 now. His focus kept shifting from work, but all his thoughts channeled on one girl.

He was a renowned lawyer, owns the company Regal Renders Co. He married Khushi's cousin, Payal Mishra, Khushi's cousin. Not a very happy man. He did bad deeds. Deep down he knew that. He was supposed to marry Khushi. Fate had another game in mind. So, he ended up marrying Payal, the heiress of Mishras, a huge hotel dynasty in the US. If only, that ill-fated accident never happened and Khushi's parents were not dead, she would have been his, or he would have made her his. But now he is living, or acting to live as a nice husband, or the stakes are too high.

New York

After almost 8 years, he was going to India. The last time he was there was when his brother, Akash got married. After that, he never had a chance to visit India. He had a successful company, AR, which undertook multiple projects. It was widespread across the world. After Akash got married, Akash took over the Canada projects. Now, because of some petty issue which his manager in India couldn't deal, he had no other choice but to personally see what exactly the problem is.

Arnav Singh Raizada was not a person under whom problems would prevail. One of his plants located in Coimbatore, stated a small issue two years back, but he didn't anticipate that the issue would prolong so much. He gave one look at the Sunset before he slid into his Audi and left to the airport. He didn't know that this wasn't any business trip but a journey that would change his life, forever.

Coonoor

Khushi looked at the brewing tea, pissed at the untimely head ache that took her to a land of turmoil. She hated headaches. She always had. She blamed the weather more often and not her untimely sleep habits. That was simple enough to do so. A sudden thud shook her. She turned off the stove and rushed outside to check what went wrong. She sighed, "Unbelievable".

Looking at the torn part of her outer ceiling that broke her tiny pot of Begonia that was in full bloom. She had spoken to the owner, Swarna, an old lady who rented her this place. She rented this place for three years now. Although economical, this always had some or the other problem. She rushed to clear the mess forgetting the headache. She practically had nothing to do right now. Her next practice was not until 10 days. In a month, she has to go back to her 5th semester. She was majoring in Mechanical Engineering from Clemson.

Her mother and father were from Coimbatore, but her parents got married and moved to the US to start a business, she was born there in the States. Her mother had a thing for art. Every year, she recalled, during the winter break, her mother brought her here, for the renowned theater that happened under Shashi Gupta. With time, Khushi got so much connected to it, that it became a joyous priority. Every year, she comes down and stays here for a month around the play and then goes back to get lost in the busy life.

Coimbatore

Arnav grunted in frustration. He had come all the way, traveling miles, and all he hears is that a strike was going on in the city, and it was not possible for any meeting that day. Bloody hell! He cursed. Now, he had to wait till Monday.

"Sir, you can take the pleasure of staying in our resort," the panicking Ranjan suggested, might calm the boss's nerves. He knew what pain it must be to be the boss. He couldn't complain.

Arnav sighed. His fingers pinching his temples, trying to relax. Well, he hadn't taken any break for a while now. Well, he deserved a small break. Doesn't he? The rest can wait. He finally nodded, agreeing.

After almost two hours, he was driving the SUV, en-route, Coonoor. He rolled down the windows, shrugged the jacket off, and drove across the nestled thick bushes and happy estates, with the clouds waiting to witness another age-old Love story.

The next part is coming soon! The meet! 

Thanks for reading, and please do leave a comment how you liked so far!😃

Like, Comment & Connect, that's how we connect! 😆

Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow amazing so shayam was going to marry khusi instead got married to payal her cousin n now he is unhappy n is stuck.Lets see arnav is now here see how their lovestory begins.