coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes, I am updating now! I am almost done writing...will post soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Glad to see Khushi not engaged to Shyam. Such a snake he is. Why is he coming to meet Khushi?

Yes, that's a suspense...๐Ÿ˜†
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc-ere

Seems interesting...& Different also.

Thank You๐Ÿ˜Š
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranogill

Let the story begin.Is Shyam going to be a villain.

Well, we shall get there soon and I don't want to ruin any suspense๐Ÿ˜†
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopikaaji

Oh dear u left us desperate...ha...

But will wait for sure

I am updating and I hope the wait is worth it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yizhihenanjing

I love the concept and your fast-paced writing without unnecessary dragging or lengthiness, really enjoyable, can't wait til their meeting next chapter..

Adding soon...so you can have fun...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

for a moment there, while reading chapter 1 and 2, i thought its a Khushi-NK story...

so Arnav is on his way to Khushi's area...and Shyam married her cousin, I think Khushi will be happy hearing this, right ?

Hehe...I am going to build their story well๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coolie001 thumbnail

Tan Q๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅณ
coolie001 thumbnail

Banner Credit: dv19โค๏ธ

4. The Visits & Dhak Dhaks

Arnav drove to the resort, nestled in the confines of thick trees, that led the pathway almost invisible. Ranjan was right behind him, in his Volkswagen. He got down to take in the beautiful view. The fresh smell of eucalyptus and there is some unknown joy that cheered him up. Well, yeah, it was indeed a good decision.

He was directed inside, and was introduced to the cook, Varalakshmi, and the helper, Swaminathan.

He just wanted to go and sleep. He dismissed the elderly lady's offer for early dinner and instead requested a coffee. He went to the room that's going to be his bedroom for two days. Well, if he had any idea'

He walked through the wooden staircase, thick teak wood, soft to touch, they must have built it with love. He looked around, this was no Luxurious apartment, but it was regal, classic in its own sense. He pulled himself up off the last stair and walked to the right alley, he was mesmerized at the view. One side was a glass way and the other covered with paintings. He could see the sunset shimmer across the vast hills far across and he stood in take a deep breath, confirming his previous thought. Hell, yeah! He did want a vacation. He walked to the end and to the left was a bedroom. He opened the thick heavy door and he held his breathe. The house is somehow very beautiful. He had been to various countries, was in the top most luxurious suites, but this, is something across the senses.

One side of the bedroom was facing the west with all glass windows from his knee length with lemon and white drapes, behind it were thick maroon drapes. He quickly took a shower and changed into his PJs and fell onto the bed.

Around hours later, he opened his eyes, and felt content sleeping for the first time in years. He realized his empty stomach was making gurgles and craving food. He got up and looked here and there looking for the time, he must have dropped his mobile somewhere, what the' this was not Arnav Singh Raizada. He quickly glanced and on the table,  he found his phone, he was surprised when he looked at the time, it was 6:00 in the morning. No jet lag? Wow. That's something.

After quickly looking around for some sort of phone, he realized this was not a hotel, and he hadn't taken their numbers yet to dial in for food. He sighed, as he quickly freshened up and rushed down. He had to stop in take a sight at the beautiful morning, if not for his growling stomach, he would have waited. There is something more, that he could not point out. That fragrance, he couldn't understand. He rushed down to see the old lady, Varalakshmi, standing there setting the table.

She was in her 40s or 50s he couldn't say, she was wearing a saree, with a sweater adorned over. Her face, sweet and smiling, she looked at him and smiled, Namaste beta. He was taken aback. Never had he heard someone call him like that, not since he was a kid. Sir was something that came his way a lot and ASR he would hear that too. But beta. He didn't correct himself, he just gave a small smile and sat down like a kid.

"I've made some paratha, I hope you like it. I didn't know what you would like, I didn't get a chance to ask you last night. You were so tired. I hope you slept well," she said in a go. He was surprised. It felt foreign, he was not addressed nor spoken that way. He liked it. The way she spoke, not that she didn't respect him, but she treated him more like a kid. He missed that. He wouldn't dare correct her. Although he is little uncomfortable to respond to her, he was really fine, totally.

He silently ate the parathas and he had to stop her when she was forcing him to have one more. She reminded of his Nani. Yes, that's it. That is why he was feeling so connected. His Nani spoke to him like that. He got up, washed his hands, smiled at her, "The Parathas were good, thanks," he shyly said. Well, he had never said that to his cook, John, ever.

He said he would like to take a walk. Swaminathan told him few places. There was some sort of weird rush to explore around. He got out onto the road and started walking along the hill, which led him to few turns, he just walked whatever path he wanted to walk. Thus, he realized at some point, the sky was covered with Clouds. Damn. He wasn't carrying umbrella. It was sunny when he started, wasn't it?

Of course, the climate on hills is different, Mr. Raizada, he chided himself. Within no time, it started pouring badly. He groaned trying to see some shelter. He had left his phone in the room. What the hell has happened to ASR? Suddenly, he found a pathway under the trees that led to some place. It wasn't trespassing was it? He wondered. He would say he was lost. Happy with his answer. He jogged inside. The place was beautiful, there was this small wooden house, surrounded with such a well-maintained garden. He walked faster, but the rain stopped by then. He looked up at the sky and cursed, what the' he grinned, he felt like a small child, altogether. He looked at the house it was locked. He wanted to look at the plants, he walked closer. There was such a fragrance that blanketed him. He wanted to hang around a little more, but he feared intrusion, so he rushed out.

He went out of the pathway and side road and he smelled Tea, freshly brewed. He would never drink outside, unhygienic he proclaimed. But he wanted to hang around. The mud was all wet due to rain. He walked around to see if he can find someone to tell him directions. He walked closer to the tea stall, he saw a girl, sitting there, her back facing him. Her long hair, tied in a thick plait. She was in her kurti and leggings. Suddenly, he wished he could see her face. He walked in that daze and didn't notice a huge stone that lay on the roadside and he hit his leg. Badly. He yelled in pain. The girl suddenly turned and Oh my, was she beautiful. In a split second, his pain returned and he clutched his leg.  What shit has happened to him.

She rushed to him, and asked "Are you k?" wow, she was beautiful. He couldn't help but notice, her hazel brown eyes shined in the day light. He could recognized her accent, she wasn't from here, American accent told that. It would be crazy if he didn't speak and check out her.

"Ya, didn't notice the stone," he said moving his eyes off of her.

"Come on up, sit down on the bench," she said supporting his biceps.

*Dhak Dhak Dhak Dhak* was that his heart beat. Damn his heart was jumping in joy, what, he was a teenager? Damn, her touch had risen those goosebumps. Thank god, he was wearing the full sleeved T shirt.

"You should have seen where you are walking," she chided him.

She looked at the Tea stall guy, and said "HP Kaka, first aid hain kya?" she asked him. To which he shook his head.

"I'm fine," Arnav claimed feeling vulnerable all together.

"Well, can you check if you are bleeding?" she asked him expectantly. He sighed defeated and pulled up his PJs, the outside was torn and he realized the bruise was raw and he could feel the pain internally.

"Oh, god! You are bleeding. If you don't mind, will you come with me? My house is closer, just down the path," she said in a go.

Well, he was surprised. In a different scenario, in a different world all together, this could mean different. Then he would be taking advantage of her. But now, looking at that beautiful worried face, he couldn't deny the offer. He didn't know why!

"umm...if it isn't a problem," he said just to make sure he didn't sound desperate.

"Yes, not a problem, please, I insist, the hospital is quite far, and I don't think you can walk in this state," she said genuinely worried. He nodded and got up only to feel the pain shoot up. He hissed.

Suddenly he felt her take his hand hung over her right shoulder. His body jolt with electricity. Raw emotions. He stopped her, what was her name?

"Khushi," she said as if she read his thoughts.

"Arnav S.. Umm Arnav," he said, he didn't know why he said that. She smiled.

Khushi. He let it in the essence, silently walking with the support of her, raw emotions projecting him, making him so vulnerable, childlike. He didn't want to think, he just let it all happen. The world can wait for ASR, but not now. 

Thanks for all the Love!

Hope you like it, and let me know what you felt!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Previous

Next

Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
shoobie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Intriguing story - can't wait to see how it unravels.  thanks for the update.