MG update part 4 on page 10- 21 july

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
hi all  its  again  mahi  

with  new  topic  

on  deemand  of 

SHIK.LOVMAANEET

its  story  of  journey  of  tow  friends  to  life  partner  or  enemy ...enjoy 

PRO

Bichhad Ke Tujh Se Ab Mujhe Marna Hai
Ye Tajurba Mujhe Isi Zindagi Me Karna Hai
Ta Na Na Ta Na Na...
Tu Bichdann, Bichdan Kendi Ai
Tu Bichdann Kendi Hai
Bichde To Jee Naa Payenge...
Bichde To Naa Jee Payenge...
Door Jaa Ke Bhi Chain Na Payenge
Jitna Bhulayenge, Yaad Aayenge
Tu Bichdann, Bichdann Kendi Hai
Tu Bichdann Kendi Ai
Bichde Toh Jee Naa Payenge
Sa Re Ga Pa, Sa Re Ga Pa...
Har Duaa Mein Tu Hi Shaamil
Chahe Tanha Meri Mehfil
Ranj-O-Gham Hai
Aalam Nam Hai
Hoon Main Zinda
Ye Kya Kam Hai, Soniye...
Tu Bichdann, Bichdann Kendi Ai
Tu Bichdann Kendi Hai
Bichde Toh Jee Naa Payenge...
Bichde Toh Naa Jee Payenge
Bichde Toh...

Edited by Mahimaan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahimaan thumbnail
bye
Image result for babies
Mahimaan thumbnail

Index

Part  1  page  1

part   2 page  7

part 3 page  9

part 4 page 10

Edited by Mahimaan - 3 years ago

Mahimaan thumbnail
part  1

Khurana  and Handa  both  family 3  generation  living  ...they  are  talk  of  city  because  of  their friendship  which  is  generation  by  generation  taking  most strong  bound ...in KH  dadi  ,dadaji  and   Priya   and Abhiman ,abhimaan  small  brother  abhishek (not  married yet )Khurana  living  with  their  two  son  Dev and  Vicky  other  side  in  handa  ,darji dadi ,rano  Mohinder  and  mohinder  one  brother  (brij Handa )  (not married ) now   waiting  for  rano  baby

Priya Khurana  who  is  elder  bahu  of  K family have  two son  already  and  taking  third  chance  for  baby girl  they  so  much  want   to  change  their  friendship  into  relation  but  nature  don't giving  them  chance  because  there  is  no   girl  in last   3  generation  in  both  house ...in  word  of  geet  dadi  sab  ke  sab  mustande(boys )  hi  paida  hui  the  in  Khurana  and  Handa  house ...Geet  mother  rano  and  maan  mother priya  sharing  so  special  ..bond  rano  convince  so  lately  where  she  lost  hope  but  priya  make  her  took  treatment  Priya  get  third  chance but  same  as  last  two  result  she  get  boy ...after  Dev,Vicky  now  third  is   again  boy  ..other  side  rano  attached  with  priya  third  baby  ...when  he  not  born  also because  he  first  time  react to  rano  touch  itself  so  rano  and  this  third  baby  have  some  Devin  bound ..they  all  happy  and  on 7  sky  ...

All  are  waiting  to  get  hold  of  babies  specially  Girl  of  rano ..

KH (Khurana Handa ) hospital ...In new born  baby  section  ...

One  baby  girl  crying  ...in  high  tone  and  a  baby boy  next  to  her  getting  so  much  irritated with  her  cry  ...Why  u  crying  like  this  ( Its my  imagine  so  please  don't  ask  such  Q how  small  baby  talk) me  feel  scared  that  baby  girl  replied  in  sad  tone  ...

Baby  boy - don't  u  cry   I  am  here  than  why  u  scared  ...i  will  protected  u  ...

Baby girl  stop  for  while  and  say  yes u  protected  me  from  all  but  who  going  to  protect  me  from  u ...

Baby  boy  ...gritted  its  gum (teeth  its  not  come  yet )    ...GEEETTT

Baby girl   - till  now  we  not  get  named  why  u  calling  me  Geet ...

Baby  boy  -  u  are  name  is  Geet  its  decides  because  it's  given  by  my  mom ...I  so  much  excited  see  her  thou  I  feel  her  in  this  last  month  but  I  want  to  see  her  now  ...specially  rano  ma

Baby  girl  -oh  oh  so  much  impassions  aa  jeegi  ma ...don't  worry  ...

Baby boy  -  what  ma  why  u  calling  my  mother  ma  ha  ...

Baby  girl  -  because  she  is  my  MA  that's  why  I  m  calling  her  MA  MA  MA  MA  ...Geet  start  to  make  him  irritated  and  she  is  successful  because  he  cry  his  lung  ...ahhh and  poor  nurse  run  to  him  ...and  took  him  in  her  plam  and  start  coo  him  ohh  don't  cry  bacha  ...u  are  so  cute  and  so sweet  ...baby  girl  giggle  on  nurse  talk  and  baby  boy  make  yuk  face ...

Just  than  other  nurse  come  and  took  both  baby  in  their  hand  ...

Geet  get  scared  and  ask  why  they  taking  us  ...maan  ask  usual say  what  Geet  don't  u  want  to  meet  ma ...big  people  not  allowed  in  this  ward  is  new  born  baby  ward  ...Geet  giggle on  Maan  reply  and  say  Maan You  are  so  clever  ...where  Maan  mummer  huuu ...whose  eyes  searching  rano  ma  only ...

Both  sis  took  both  babies  to  special  big  room  where  handa  and Khurana  DIL  in  admitted  special  one  room ...

Sister  try  to  give  baby  girl  to  rano  and  other  to  Priya  but  stop  to  nurse  and  exchange  their  babies  ...its  both  friend  wish  which  is  wish  of  babies  also  so  Geet  in  Priya  arm  and  Maan  smiling  to  rano mom ...till  now  both  family  gather  in  room  all  eyes  stuck  on  Geet ...only  she  is  first  girl  after all ...

Geet  feel  so  wired  that  all  looking  to  her  only  she  ask  to  Maan  ...what  happen  to  me  do  I  have  two  horn  on  my  head  ...

Maan  smile  on  her   q  and  reply  no  bay  u  are  FIRST  GIRL  OF  OUR  HOUSE ...so  enjoy ...

Geet  mummer  ohhh.. but  maanu  I  feel  hungry and  ye  log  ja  hi  nahi  rahe  hai  ...

Maan  make  face  like he  is  in  deep  thought  and  reply  do not  worry ...just  cry  in  high  voice  they  will  run  away ...

And  next  moment  that  room  feel  with  Geet  big  cry  ahhh

Next  moment  nurse  make  all  family  to  wait  outside  so  both  babies  have  their  feed ...

Both  nurse  try  to  exchange  the  babaies  so  they  get  feed  by  their  own  mother  but  they  are  MG  ..they  cannot  behave  on  other  turm  and  both  cry  in loud  voice  ..and  without  any  other  option  Maan  get  first  feed  with his  rano  ma  and  Geet  with  her  Priya  ma...

maankijann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update

Khurana handa both want baby girl

But got mustsndey 😉 😕 😆

I love geetu maanu talking

Bacho ki bhi apni language hoti hai Yar

Hum sirf cry sun saktey hai

Maan is clever

And geet is irritating him

Edited by maankijann - 5 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow another story!!

congrats on the new story! 

lovely start! Maaneet are so cute and demanding! 

Rano and Priya have their hands full! 

Maan attached to Rano and Geet to Priya! 

continue soon! 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the pm Mahi! commented already!  
ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice story waiting for further
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new story Mommy🥳
Aww..soo cute update!!
Baby Maan and Baby Geet...soo cute!and their talks OMG..awesome Mommy👏
Heard of baby's exchange by elders...par yahan toh Maaneet exchanged their Moms😆
Maan is very smart!!😉

Mujhe yeh wali scenes chahiye..chote Maaneet ke beech😉

Baby Maan

Baby Geet

Edited by Madhu_31 - 5 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow lovely starting...
dont make dem serious enemies...tom n jerry fight is ok...but not serious type ...😊

make dem our maan n geet...lovey-dovey...