Kulfi Sikandar moments & future story

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

It seems that Kulfi and Tevar will leave this place forever and Kulfi will not be able to see Sikandar at least for the time being.

The song that was playing while Sikandar dropped Kulfi from school - "...aankhon mein meri aaya ghar chhodne ka aansu..." and the way Kulfi was looking at Sikandar gives a hint that the duo might get seperated. Sikandar was saying mai tainu shami milda haa but Kulfi could not take her eyes off him...

My God the moments these two share are sooo sooo touching...one can feel each and every emotion, every bit of pain that they are going through...just with the way they both look in each other's eyes. It was such a touchy moment it naturally brought heartfelt tears in my eyes and i guess many would vouch for the same 😭😭 Amazing enactment of true emotions 👏👏👏 Kudos to both the artists 

I am happy that the teacher finally got some scolding from the Princi. Though she should have been thrown out of the school for being such a disgust to one of the world's most noble profession 😡😡! But still something is better than nothing. 

Now there can be two things - one Kulfi and Tevar leave the place or Two - Sikka brings them to his house. The promo being shown where Kulfi and Sikka are playing hide n seek and she finds the locket and discovers her long lost truth hints that they are sharing the same space and living together. But with Amayra's current lunatic behaviour God knows how Sikka will manage to bring them home.

Lovely to to sadma hi lag jaega and that idiot good for nothing Dadi - wo to shayad heartattack se is baar mar hi jae  aur is baar koi kutto ka doctor use bachane bhi nahi aaega 😆😆😆

I feel Sikandar and Tevar should unite and teach a much needed lesson to this Kutti Ji and Family  Lovely is crossing all limits. Pata nahi ise kab apne karmo ki saza milegi. Ye to din pe din choudhary banti ja rahi hai. The way she pushed poor Sikandar in the room - my god see the guts of this besharm aurat !!!   Itne saare paap karne ke baad itni akad - God ! And its high time Amayra realises that her so called mom is the biggest instrument in spoiling or making her life over ! 

Lets see how the story unfolds but its really very tiring now to continually see the good people being tortured to the extreme and wrong doers getting a hands on success in every cunning plan and plot of thiers 

Edited by mintisara - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
You took the words out of my mouth about everything that is happening to Sikandar, Tevar and Kulifi when will the tablets turn in their favour because this is only the baddies getting away with blue murder and nothing happening to them.  Please give them a taste of their own medicine.
Something major is going to happen on the 5 December 2018 so is what Kulifi is saying in a telecast keep fingers cross.
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How low can lovely and her dad go. Disgusting. Feeling so bad for tevar. Why cant their truth just come out. Its high time. Sikandar kulfi ki Sachhai bahar aaye na aye i just want lovely's life being over.Edited by BeingFoodie - 5 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BeingFoodie

How low can lovely and her dad go. Disgusting. Feeling so bad for tevar. Why cant their truth just come out. Its high time. Sikandar kulfi ki Sachhai bahar aaye na aye i just want lovely's life being over.

Any problem Sikandar (He's a  coward, impotent person as a husband) mother just take the beads and does the drama of praying but still she's not saying the truth it also means she loves Lovely more than Kulfi.
I wish Tevar knows the truth and gives a hard time to Lovely as Amyrah is his daughter then let see...