Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
I just hate Areeba. she spoiled Koi Chand Rakh for me. and I hate to watch her with Azfu. I feel this drama is for A Plus. Last drama which Kashif Saleem directed was Thays . It was unbearable!
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

i thought azfar only comes on Hum these days
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i thought azfar only comes on Hum these days

Yes, but those dramas are always produced by : Momina Duraid, and this one is produced by : Film Factory Productions (Kashif's post on fb) . Plus Azfu did a drama for A Plus last year : Khidmat Guzar.😊 so maybe this drama too is for A plus. 
awida thumbnail
BTS:

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dont like her in koi chand rakh
awida thumbnail

Qadam means foot in Arabic. ðŸ˜† but I guess it means step in Urdu, am I right?😕
awida thumbnail

Actors Azfar Rehman' and Areeba Habib' are all set to amaze the audiences with their choice of diversified roles in upcoming drama serial Qadam Qadam Ishq'

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp1YSsYgVv4/

Speaking to Celebdhaba about her role Areeba said:  I am ready to surprise my fans by essaying the role of a shy and conservative girl. The experience is quite different and I enjoyed doing it. The name of my character is Chand she is very kind, nave, polite and has deep respects for her elders. 

Qadam Qadam Ishq'

Her parents passed away when she was very young therefore she is brought up by her brother (Ali Khan) and sister in law (Maira Khan). She is the youngest in the family therefore loved by all.

Qadam Qadam Ishq'

The actress also said that: We all go through different phases in life. She is wooed by Raheel (Azfar Rehman) who play a college rowdy and uses aggression as the only way to deal with people. He comes across Chand and falls crazily in love with her due to her simplicity and innocence. I am also liked by another character Sikandar' who lives in my neighborhood, so the story unfolds in such manner. I am really excited and looking forward to QQI.

Qadam Qadam Ishq'

Excited about his character Azfar Rehman said: I was instantly impressed with the script of QQI. This is something which I haven't played on screen before. Raheel is obnoxious with bizarre plans to achieve her one-sided love at any cost. He belongs to a rich family background and thinks in a certain way.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoG560Dh5Dj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

At times he is problematic, moody and emotional to the extent of self destruction. The plot revolves around my psychopath character which will indeed make for a pretty thrilling watch.

QQI is directed and produced by Kashif Saleem. It is written by Adeel Hafeez. It is scheduled to be on air in January 2019.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

areeba looks so much like the woman who played Heers mum in qurban
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ sahee bol rahi ho. That aunty was so pretty! 😆