FF: The hurting, the healing & the loving (part 5 updated)

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

AN : Hey everyone😊 This is a fanfiction that focus on what happens after Mauli finds out about Kunal and Nandini having a extra marital affair. The story will focus mostly on Mauli, her journey to healing and self love. I wont focus a lot on Kunal and Nandini , but will most likely show their remorse and how they have to live with that guilt for the rest of their life.  

The hurting, the healing and the loving
Chapter 1 
Fairytales

Mauli had never been one to believe in fairy tales. When she was little, girls around her would talk about the prince charming saving the most beautiful princess and living their happily ever after, but Mauli thought different.

The reason is simple, she came from a broken family. Her parents were not truly happy and would argue and shout at each other everyday, yet her mother stayed because like she said to Mauli " A woman is nothing without a man.

Mauli grew up hating her moms statement and the stupid fairy tales that taught girls that the highlight of their life is to be saved by a man. At the age of fifteen, Mauli had decided that she will never let a man validate who she is , and that she is not going to be a damsel in distress. Rather, she was going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Mauli grew up to be a beautiful , kind, strong and independent woman. She was a great doctor and was happily married to Kunal Malhotra, a fellow doctor. Together they lived happily with his mom and dida. They were  happy and madly in love with each other . Their marriage was nothing like her parents. Kunal made Mauli belive that maybe there are some fairytales that are good, ones that don't make the girl weak but empower her . A love so soft and nurturing, that can heal every wound. A love that doesn't consume you but hugs you gently. A love that touches the soul.

Mauli was living in a happy bubble, she was helping her husband  fulfill his dream about having his own hospital and teaching her bestfriend Nandini she doesnt need a man to be happy. But like after every calm there comes a storm, and she came face to face to her life's biggest lie.

The man she had loved with all her heart, the man she had trusted , the man who had given her the reason to believe that not all men want to save the damsel in the distress was not who she had thought she had been married to for seven years. That day in the rain was the day Mauli broke all ties with Nandini and Kunal Malhotra. Because Mauli had never liked cheaters, and she knew she was worthy of so much better. Her heart was shattered to thousand pieces,the two people she thought could never hurt any living soul. How ironic that they hurt the person who loved them most, the person who always gave them wings to fly.

Today she was standing outside the courtroom , about to go in and have her divorce finalised. She closed her eyes and held the wall, as memories with her bestfriend and husband haunted her. She exhaled , and told herself mentally to be strong.

"You are strong Mauli, You are worthy of love and the best in the world she said as mantra . Mauli opened her eyes and said " Mauli , its time you write your own fairytale. A fairytale where there is no princess, but a warrior-princess. And this story is going to be about self love and healing, Go inside that room, and take every broken piece of you back from those cheaters she said and with the smallest smile she pushed the door and came face to face with the two  people she once had loved the most in world .

Kunal and Nandini gasped seeing the huge smile on Maulis face, a look of determination and her eyes sparkling. Nothing like the broken girl they saw last time. They had seen many shades of Mauli , but they had no idea what was waiting for them.

Mauli looked across the room, she saw a teary eyed Dida and Radhika looking at her. Mauli went to them and took their ashirwaad. Mauli "No matter what happens, you are my mom and my dida. I broke ties with him, not you two. And whenever you need me, I will always be there she said softly and wiped their tears.

Mauli went to her own parents who were looking at her with anger, and before her mother could open her mouth to taunt her she said " No mom, a woman can be everything she wants with and without a man. Watch me mom, as I am going to go live my best life. I am sorry you never had the chance to fall in love with yourself. But I am not staying in a marriage for the sake of what will the others say.And if your friends from the tea parties taunts you that your daughter lacked something that her husband cheated with her bestfriend. Tell them, he lacked something in himself that's why he cheated. Both lacked something in theirselfs , that's why they had an extra marital affair. Most of all Kunal never respected me, Nandini, the woman who raised him but the saddest part he had no self respect. Because if he had even a little respect for himself, he would have told me the moment he realised that he is not in love with me and drawn to someone else. He would have asked for divorce , and waited after divorce to start a relationship. Anyways I feel sorry for them she said and turned around and took her seat. Waiting on the arrival of the Judge with a smile. She ignored the look Kunal and Nandini were giving her hearing what she said to her mom. Mauli turned to them and smiled at them, before putting her hand together for Namastey. She was treating them like strangers.

Kunal and Nandini felt their heart shatter a little , because the woman sitting across to them used to shower them with love and protection. Nandini remembered what advice Mauli gave her when she was proceeding to get a divorce from Rajdeep, she had told Nandini to focus on healing and self love. Nandini realised what Mauli was doing,  knowing Mauli, Nandini was well aware she hated fairytales and she had given Mauli another reason to hate them. But knowing Mauli, she was probably going to write her own damn fairytale.

AN : So sorry for any typos, English is not my first language. I hope you all liked it , do please let me know if I should continue it and let me know your thoughts. Constructive criticism is more than welcome😳 I did not make the edit, my friend on twitter shared it with me😳

Edited by ShadikaIshVeer - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

00000000000000 thumbnail
Finally!! 🤗Welcome back Writer!!  

First off, im so excited to see your take on Molu, ugh I can just imagine it ur gonna make my dream molu come true and give her the beautiful journey she deserves. 

The first chapter's everything one looks for in a first chapter; curiosity, thrill. 

Cant wait to read the second chapter!!

Edited by IshveerForever - 5 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful... Can't wait to read the new journey of an independent and strong Mauli.
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very well written..Keep it up
sreenandha thumbnail
Nice concept . Waiting  for this kind story. Fed up with t track.
akashnanda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Too good..want to see every woman so strong .,...
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

QUOTE=abhilasha_dream]Beautiful... Can't wait to read the new journey of an independent and strong Mauli.[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much, glad you are liking it so far😊
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabyata

Very well written..Keep it up

Thank you so much 😊Glad you are liking it so far⭐️
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreenandha

Nice concept . Waiting  for this kind story. Fed up with t track.

Thank you so much😊So happy to hear that you liked the concept😳 I think most of us are fed up with the track in the show😭🥱
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Thank you😃😃