New IV : cuties(must watch)

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://youtu.be/i8wRWaXCa2k

Their bonding is so adorable yar..they are so comfortable with each other.
milan.. ha haπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Mahima you cutie and Param you naughtyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Actually if you watch it the second time, dono writers ki baja rahe hain. πŸ€£
Eye lock hua, baj raha baj raha hai... and ghabra jate hain. Too good. 🀣
The duo are adorable ofscreen as well as onscreen.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for sharing. 😊

P.s: So Mariam is again going to misunderstand Fawad, by Gawd why she assumes too much and woh bhi out of the box.

Originally posted by: romaila

Actually if you watch it the second time, dono writers ki baja rahe hain.  🀣
Eye lock hua, baj raha baj raha hai... and ghabra jate hain. Too good. 🀣
The duo are adorable ofscreen as well as onscreen.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for sharing. 😊

P.s: So Mariam is again going to misunderstand Fawad, by Gawd why she assumes too much and woh bhi out of the box.

They were describing about the trip,fall,catch intimate moments,LLHH etc but there was no awkwardness at all and I loved that..I was expecting Fawad to treat her like a child because of the age gap(he even stressed on her age in Bizasia iv) but they are cool I liked it.

@Blue : Let it be..In all other shows its the ML who misunderstands and judge the FL..here it's happening the opposite way and I am enjoying it.
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

They were describing about the trip,fall,catch intimate moments,LLHH etc but there was no awkwardness at all and I loved that..I was expecting Fawad to treat her like a child because of the age gap(he even stressed on her age in Bizasia iv) but they are cool I liked it.

@Blue : Let it be..In all other shows its the ML who misunderstands and judge the FL..here it's happening the opposite way and I am enjoying it.

@red: Fawad nahi Param... πŸ˜† He better not treat her as a child or else the show fans might ship their screen jodi as something else. πŸ˜† Param is very cool in real and we like the fact the actors are bonding well... this is going to give us worth watching scenes of theirs.

@Blue: no idea about other shows, the show that we have followed had kinda concept fl oriented and ML misunderstood by the most. Fortunately or unfortunately we are having SH feelings while watching the show... the show is directed by the same director.

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing. The duo shares good bond. Not again Mariam. πŸ˜³
@red: Fawad nahi Param... πŸ˜† He better not treat her as a child or else the show fans might ship their screen jodi as something else. πŸ˜† Param is very cool in real and we like the fact the actors are bonding well... this is going to give us worth watching scenes of theirs. 

@Blue: no idea about other shows, the show that we have followed had kinda concept fl oriented and ML misunderstood by the most. Fortunately or unfortunately we are having SH feelings while watching the show... the show is directed by the same director. 

Ya ParamπŸ˜›
I am not shipping them or anything...but usually if there is even 1% chance of the leads bond going beyond friendship then that elevates the on-screen chemistry for me..
Edited by Ardhanarishwara - 5 years ago
romaila thumbnail
@Ardhnarishwara:  Well its too early for shipping the screen couple, as far I don't see anything that facinating about the couple except the leads can really act well. Frankly speaking the actors doesn't have good writing back up. Right now I see people following the show for their fav, story ka koi fan dikha hi nahi. πŸ€”