Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simimaaneet90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nefret19

Congratulations on the new story sweetie:):):) A wonderful start to the story...It correctly sets the background and environment of the story's plot...I really hate that cruel monster dearie...How can od create such a monster in the name of a human being??? Its a shame to mankind...And the poor mother and Geet have to suffer all their lives...Such cruelty and abuse...Will he do that to his son? He thinks that woman are such helpless and weak beings? It high time to show that son of a $#@!%&! that women are no less and revolt against him ya...I really want to bash him up and leave him on the streets...I really hate anyone abuse anyone...be it verbally, emotionally, physically or psychologically sweetie...I cannot tolerate anyone who hurts others in any manner...Ha so I should bash him up na...

Poor Geet and her mom...they have nobody ti turn to...Geet only has her diary to whom she can pour out her feelings...pain and suffering...Beautifully thought of and written my sweetie:):):)

Thank you ðŸ˜Š
Its not easy to say anything as if you say then you will be names as disrespectful and shameless, women can't do anything in front of man like these
Simimaaneet90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal.gupta177

Interesting start. Geet's father is so cruel and abusive. Feeling sad for Geet and her mother as they are being beaten unnecessarily. Both are suffering as they have no one to turn to for help. Hope her brother is a sane man. Waiting for next. 

Thank you ðŸ˜Š
Lets see how is brother is
Simimaaneet90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaradhya

Congrats for new story
Loved first part, how cruel is that man who beats his wife n daughter for no reason
Is he drunkard or just a bad man ?

Thank you ðŸ˜Š
He is not drunk, he just thinks that girls and women are just to beat and they are useless
Simimaaneet90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutical

Very sad geet daf os really a stone hearted  crule man hope he rot in hell he is really evill por geet n her mom hope some one saved them from this hell

Thank you ðŸ˜Š

Simimaaneet90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pop77

Interesting story..

Geet's dad abuse her & mother..How Geet survive with him.. 

Thank you ðŸ˜Š
She had to survive with him as she don't have any choice
Simimaaneet90 thumbnail

Thank you 
Simimaaneet90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

hello! hope you are feeling much better! will wait for an update

Update will be posted soon ðŸ˜Š
Simimaaneet90 thumbnail

PART 2
PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT
SHRADDHA2102 thumbnail
Finally the days will arrive soon when Geet will be taken out of thehell...

Thanks to aniee she disclosed everything to maan...
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update poor geet facing so much first by her dad and now her brother and bhabhi she nothing but a maid for them on the other hand Annie has such a nice life maan is geet brother boss he was called for dinner which geet was made to cook Annie saw geet getting beaten maan and dadi was shocked he decided to find everything about her and free her