Queries regarding Rifat and her sons

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello all...I have recently started watching this serial after leap and am greatly confused about the story. So pls help me out here.
What exactly happened to Mariam and her father?
And where is Zain and his wife? Why is he estranged from his mother?
And why does Fawad hate his mother?

And what is this Mahira-Meher-Zain-Rehaan rectangle???
Edited by mistofshadows - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hello welcome to fourm.πŸ˜ƒ

What i've got to know about the show... Mariam was adopted by Majaaz. Her biological mothers is Majaaz's sister who later got married to another man and has a son. Her son was ill and needed bone marror, for that reason Mariam was taken away to Pakistam where she was i'll treated by her biological mother. Majaaz went to Pakistan to get back Mariam safely to India. There Majaaz was framed as terrorist (Mostly probably Riffat or Mariam's biological mom did it). While coming back to India, Majaaz was arrested and taken away and then the bomb blast.

I don't know about Zain. I think his wife is dead and that could be the reason for his staying away from Riffat. Coming to Fawad members are guessing the court case has turned him against Riffat. Koi case tha against her elder son. Fawad being the chota bacha was tricked in that case and declared guilty for other's crime by Riffat. Aur question mat karna. Bas itna pata hai. πŸ˜†

Edited by romaila - 5 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: romaila

Hello welcome to fourm. πŸ˜ƒ

What i've got to know about the show... Mariam was adopted by Majaaz. Her biological mothers is Majaaz's sister who later got married to another man and has a son. Her son was ill and needed bone marror, for that reason Mariam was taken away to Pakistam where she was i'll treated by her biological mother. Majaaz went to Pakistan to get back Mariam safely to India. There Majaaz was framed as terrorist (Mostly probably Riffat or Mariam's biological mom did it). While coming back to India, Majaaz was arrested and taken away and then the bomb blast.

I don't know about Zain. I think his wife is dead and that could be the reason for his staying away from Riffat. Coming to Fawad members are guessing the court case has turned him against Riffat. Koi case tha against her elder son. Fawad being the chota bacha was tricked in that case and declared guilty for other's crime by Riffat. Aur question mat karna. Bas itna pata hai. πŸ˜†

Thank  you so much. This information cleared up much confusion.

Though one last queryπŸ˜†

What is this Mahira-Meher-Zain-Rehaan rectangle??
There is a lot of intermixing in the couples???
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Mahira and Mehar are two real sisters, daughters of Majaaz and Madiha. Mahira loved Rehan before marriage. Here Zain, who is her maternal cousin also fell in love with her. He insisted his parents for this rishta. Since Madiha has broken all her ties with her maika to marry Msjaaz, she is very happy to accept the proposal of her nephew for her daughter. Here Mehar came to know that Mahira loves Rehan and failed her every attempt to see him. After marriage Zain got to know that Mahira was in love with someone else. He wanted to leave her and get her married to Rehan but his mother Rifat pulled some stunt and he is shot dead by police in an encounter. What happened later, no idea
romaila thumbnail
@Sonu: Mahira loved Rehaan, but ended up marrying Zain. Zain loved Mahira and wanted to unite her with her lover? Who is Riffat to Madiha?πŸ˜•  Edited by romaila - 5 years ago
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Thank  you so much. This information cleared up much confusion.

Though one last queryπŸ˜†

What is this Mahira-Meher-Zain-Rehaan rectangle??
There is a lot of intermixing in the couples???

Sorry dear. I don't know anything else. πŸ˜†
I think Mahir-Maher and Zain story isn't that imp now. πŸ€” The actors have left the show.
sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

@Sonu: Mahira loved Rehaan, but ended up marrying Zain. Zain loved Mahira and wanted to unite her with her lover? Who is Riffat to Madiha? πŸ˜• 

Rifat is Madiha's bhabhi. In a way you can say Maryum and Fawad are cousins.
romaila thumbnail
@Sonu: IF Fawad and Mariam are cousions then why Fawad didn't recognised Majaaz? He's his Bua's husabnd na. πŸ˜• They must have spend some time together few years ago... did they?πŸ˜•
sparkling_gems thumbnail
@Romi, As I said in my earlier post that Madiha married Majaaz against her family wishes, so they were not close relatives as such.The only they were shown together when Madiha's nephew Zain fell in love with her daughter Mahira and their marriage happened. So, now I m looking forward whether Fawad is searching Majaaz as his bus's husband or as a possible terrorist. 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot Sonu πŸ˜Š
I didn't knew that Madeeha is Fawad n Zain's Bua πŸ€”