Tabu..ahead of her 90s contemporaries PRESENTLY!!

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Karisma..finished..out of work
raveena..finished
shilpa..acting career finished long back
juhi..finished

even the likes of kajol are struggling with helicopter eela not even making 5cr lifetime collections

they all were prioritized over tabu in 90s

how she would be reduced to play 2nd fiddle to the likes of karisma in movies like biwi no.1

today she is doing amazing work..winning amazing reviews..awards..etc etc..whether it is a haider or now an andhadhun..she is doing the best work out of all her 90s contemporaties who were much more in demand back then

kudos to her!!

like they say..talent SUSTAINS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
kajol or juhi or even shlpa will look good in a well written role like andha dhun. all these actresses have maintained themselves well.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am truly very happy for her! Some other factors might be she never married and stayed focused on her career! Juhi will always remain the most underrated talent of the 90s.

She acted in circles around Karishma even in a second fiddle role like Biwi no. 1 by the way. Edited by grumpydwarf - 5 years ago
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's probably because she didn't marry! Good for her!!
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

There is one thing she is doing that others arent - reinventing herself. You have to understand your own craft and then alter your career accordingly. 

A lot of these actresses are too scared to let go of the glamour, its Tabu who has truly capitalized. I'd say shes doing better than Aishwarya as well. 

Tabu and Rani are two that really have a strong understanding 
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Only Cinelovers will have Tabu in their fav actress list ask average Joe and will say Katrina aalia jhanvi.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tabu is freaking fabulous. Like I can't say this for anyone else but she is more beautiful now than she was in the 90s. Tabu has become one of the most respected and admired actresses who awes people with her acting. Like man...that whole stereotype that after a certain age you can only play maa roles. But look what wonderful maa roles she plays. Fitoor, Haider, Drishyam...
josh135 thumbnail
I agree. Tabu ia just too too good!! Mosr under rates actor ever. She's doing some great work. Kudos to her
Honestly in Biwi No.1 her character had more substance than Karishma's...Karishma's was what, a typical stupid blonde wife trying to get back her useless adulterous husband?
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree!!!
Her performance as Ghazala in Haider is one of the best I've ever seen still miffed how dodo award functions like Filmfare n all nominated her as Supporting Actress giving away best awards awards to altu faltu ppl that yr, anyways Tabu is way above all that, she wwasdarn good in Andhadhun😆

Btw her recent Masand IV is a must watch!!!!