Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ananyakai

so are u saying its okay to cheat or go on sleepin wid u bestfriend husband
its human nature?
sorry dear busy for me loyalty n trust matters most
u might be okay with a cheatin partner or a friend but m not

ok this conversation is going somewhere else

first of all i didnt said its ok to sleep with ur best friend husband or anyone else

tell me honestly... kya tumne kabhi kuch aisa nahi kiya jo jiska tumhe guilt ho lakin u cannot do anything to amend it...??

no more personal attack please..it just a minor post to know what exactly will all do if we face this

issue,,, trust and cheating yeh bahut badi badi baatein hai real life mey ...bolna bahut asaan hota

hai lakin do u know what u have to face when u think to move on
Edited by sha_rocks - 5 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sha_rocks

hmm dear

what about emotions then do u think when your emotions are on the verge of getting destroying you
then what we should in that situation...

Move far away.. Confess your wrong feelings before someone close so that they won't let you do any mistakes due to these feelings.. Get counselling.. Think about consequences.. 
apocalypse thumbnail
IF Murderer commit a murder it will be called a mistake..for e. g hum bhi mistake karte hai chahye woh chhoti hai ya badi.. toh kya humhey mauka nahi milta

ek qadi jab galti karta hai toh court bhi kuch time ke baad usko chhod deta hai e.g take sanjay dutt example... is situtaion mey kya bolnegey

no offsense to ur thoughts.. i duly respect it

With due respect, I don't really see murder as a mistake. Its a crime and punishment is served based on the nature of the crime and the murderer. Sanjay Dutt case is an example how money and fame can influence judiciary. It was gross injustice(my personal view)

And coming back to Kunal, even if  you consider what he did was a mistake, then he has to pay the price for the mistake he committed. For me, Loyalty  and trust are fundamental pillars of a marriage. So if it breaks the whole foundation is shattered. So I will better flee the house rather than waiting for it to collapse on me

sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Move far away.. Confess your wrong feelings before someone close so that they won't let you do any mistakes due to these feelings.. Get counselling.. Think about consequences.. 

woo i am impressed... different answer 👏👏... yeh toh socha hi nahi buddy

Since I am newbie here so I am not allowed to post anymore answers..

so would request all to keep commenting and will answer tomorrow and no more fight we all are friends

thank u

Nitara
Edited by sha_rocks - 5 years ago
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sha_rocks

ok this conversation is going somewhere else

first of all i didnt said its ok to sleep with ur best friend husband

tell me honestly... kya tumne kabhi kuch aisa nahi kiya jo jiska tumhe guilt ho lakin u cannot do anything to amend it...??

no more personal attack please..it just a minor post to know what exactly will all do if we face this

issue,,, trust and cheating yeh bahut badi badi baatein hai real life mey ...bolna bahut asaan hota

hai lakin do u know what u have to face when u think to move on

complete agree on personal attack point 😊

but don't you think its all about consciousness...if we feel guilty thats mean we are considering the feeling and hurt of person effected by our doings, in that case i don't know what can be done to get forgiveness because what nandani and kunal done can't be undone. Feelings, love can't give them pass to do whatever they want. there is divorce if you don't want to be part of marriage... then again does it make right for nandani to marry love of your friend who helped you in your difficult times. love yes you may not control but actions we can control. there are people out there who keep loving some person silently, it was ok if nandani fall for kunal but she take it to next level. 

bold: i don't get it, do you mean it is difficult for mauli to move on ???

moving on totally depend on person inner strength and support system provide by family. one can't overcome such experiences without support and will power. its a slow process and duration depend on person itself 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Well I know my nature well, and what exactly makes me feel comfortable and doesn't, and I avoid situations that make me uncomfortable. Nandini isn't anything like me, so I can only look at myself and say what I would do. My mother and my siblings tell me I'm too much like my father, who we have strongly suspected is autistic for years, in that I prioritise privacy, personal space, and spending my time doing things I enjoy alone just like my father, over being around friends and family. I'm much more happier when I don't have someone around me, and this is especially when I'm upset/ depressed. I don't like to confide in others, and I find crying in front of others really hard, unless I'm alone. I deal with depression and trauma different from others, just like my father. 

For that reason, I know that if I had gone through the things nandini had, and had been in her shoes, I would have preferred to have dealt with recovering from that kind of trauma and abuse through isolation, and investing all my time into the things that interest me to keep my mind off other things I don't want to think about. I would have preferred to have dealt with it all by myself and wouldn't have wanted or sought comfort and support to get over it from my friends. That's why unlike nandini, I wouldn't have become dependent and constantly around mauli. I deal with my emotions by myself as I find it difficult to express in words what I feel, so I never see the point in talking about my problems with others. Everybody has different ways to deal with emotions and depressive moments.

I'm not saying this is what nandini should have done, by dealing with it by herself, but because you have raised the question for us to all tell what we would have done, this is just my personal answer, taking my own nature in to account, that's all. That's why, I would never have dealt with it the way nandini did, because I would have never gone to a friend for emotional support, and would just deal with it alone like I usually do, hence I would have never become dependent on my friend and would never be around my friend's husband.  
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago