Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Long drive, hill side romance ðŸ˜³ aww how romantic i wish cv will also show similar types of scene . That chudail ruksaar ðŸ¤” I hope she will witness another scolding session by kabeer . can't wait for next chapter .
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Only Zara can get the most random thoughts after she herself suggested to spend some more quality time outside..

It's good to see Kabir also a bit easy going and actually romancing his biwi!

But the best thing I loved reading in this was how you have described their actions - for example when Kabir was promising her he had no intentions to kill her and you said "placing a hand on his heart" I could immediately imagine him as even in the show he does the same.. 

And even when you said he peeked around before he cuddled her totally could recollect the scenes! 

Though it may feel copied for some but I actually enjoy reading it as we have seen the actors doing the same so it really helps! 

So thankfully Zeenat sounds a bit more sensible here and is dealing maturely with this matter. 

It's good that they will deal with the Ruksaar matter but I feel she's far too gone. 

She will not give in easily to this marriage. 

But honestly cutting the photographs was a really childish thing to do. It doesn't literally cut Zara out of his life! 

And once she gets to Kabir himself is searching for a groom for her I think she'll completely loose it and take it out on Zara...

Precap is making me curious - who's saach ya jhoot?

Looking forward to your next update! 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LilMissBossy

Chetna, as always love reading your comments. Appreciate it massively that you are reading my ZaBeer story even though you've not watched the show. 

Zara's strong headed female character is what drew me, she stands up for her rights and fights for the rights of women.

I really do hope you'll give ISA a chance and watch ðŸ˜³

thank you!! Can read anything that u write!!! 

I shall try and watch! where can I find all the episodes?
khwaishfan thumbnail
Chapter 12

Enjoying reading this SS!!

great that Zabeer spending time together. Zara is indeed unique and complements Kabeer! 

gosh how can Zara think Kabeer wants to kill her??

Liked seeing this romantic Kabeer!! Zara's reaction was priceless! terrific moments! Love this side of Kabeer! he is Zara's saru akdu! 

nice that Zara spoke to Kabeer about Rukhsar! Zeenath's suggestion was right! hope they find someone for Zeenath soon! 

Rukhsar has gone too far! how dare she do that? feeling for Zara! 

Kabeer's anger justified! what will he do to Rukhsar?

hated that their day ended on a sad note! 

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Intriguing precap! thanks for sharing! will wait for next chapter
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
-------->>>>>>
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Zara handled the situation quite maturely for someone her age and for someone who was quite hurt. 

And knowing that you're writing the story and not the CVs I have full trust that Ruksaar will be shown her place. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¥³

Kabir also is behaving quite well and matured as he actually asked her if she was happy. So he does take care of the fact that she too has a voice and let's hope they either agree or learn to disagree in the matters in future. 

Precap sounds promising! 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Chapter 13

finally Zara told Ayesha everything about Rukhsar did! glad Ayesha agreed with Zara!! 

liked that Zara chose to ignore Rukhsar! 

Hope Rukhsar gets some sense soon!! Zeenath's anger justified! glad she told Kashaan! 

adore ZaBeer!!! did not expect Kabeer to ask that question but nice that he did! Loved Zara's answer! nice that he told her he is happy with her! 

superb moments!  

at least Kashaan supports Zeenath! Zeenath is a wonderful caring sister!!! 

I agree with Zara that Rukhsar wants a reaction!! 

khwaishfan thumbnail
fabulous precap!! shall wait! 

Of cos enjoying OA!!! 

thank you!  ðŸ˜ƒ