Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Fabulous romantic teaser dear 

Can't wait more please 

Update soon dear
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Romantic n lovely teaser!!! IshRa shower together ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›... Aww can't wait... ๐Ÿ˜‰... Eagerly waiting for it... Thanks dear for the PM...
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely teaser 
Romantic Raman  ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks for the pm 
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely teaser๐Ÿ˜ณCan't wait to read it
Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely teaser di
update soon
Thanks for pm
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 15

Ishita was kissing raman's bare back fulfilling all her desires while raman was also enjoying her raw touches. After long she stopped feeling satisfied and said -raman toh so gaye, shayad inka back pain sahi ho gaya. Mujhe bhi so jaana chahiye. She thought and settle next to him. She was trying to sleep but couldn't feeling happy seeing raman so close to her. 

Yes she was missing him from many days, she wanted him to sleep next to her but don't have the courage to voice it. She went closer to him and caressed his face. 

Ishita -i am sorry, main aapko kitna pareshan karti hoon. Itna pyaar karne wala pati mila hai mujhe but still I am not able to give u the desired love and affection. I love u alot raman. Itna jitna shayad main shabdon mein bayaan nahi kar sakti. But I really love u alot, aapse dur kabhi nahi hona chahti. I too want to give u all the happiness u deserve. Mujhe thoda saa waqt aur dijiye, then I will become just the way u wanted me to become. Bas kuch waqt aur raman, then we will be as normal and as happy like everyone else. She said and kissed his temple. She showered his face with numerous kisses and finally slept hugging Raman tight. 

After she slept raman opened his eyes and smiled. He kissed her forehead and said -i am ready to wait for u, forever jaan. He said and slept hugging her tight. 

Next morning, ishita woke up first and was about to get up when she felt his face on her front. His hot breath was fanning her valley making her feel good. She stayed there for long feeling his intimacy. She was enjoying his touch caressing his hair softly when the alarm start ringing breaking raman's sleep too. He got up rubbing his eyes while ishita got conscious seeing him wake up. 

Raman -tum uthi nahi ab tak, u r fine naa?? He asked seeing her still in bed as she usually get up much early then him. 

Ishita -bas jaa rahi thi, she said and went out before he ask another question making Raman smile as he has understood what she must be doing so late in the bed. 

Raman ruffled his hair in happiness and went to freshen up. 

Ishita was making parathas in kitchen after freshening up when she heard him calling. 

Ishita -haan raman, kya hua?? 

Raman -i forgot to bring my towel. De do naa. 

Ishita -ji aayi, she said and slow down the gas stove. 

She took the towel and knocked the door. Raman forwarded his hand and she kept the towel. After that she was going when Raman held her hand and before she could understand anything, he pulled her in. 

He pulled her under the shower and opened her half clutched hair. She start getting drench in water and said -raman, kya kar rahe hai?? Jaane dijiye mujhe, Main bheeg rahin hoon. 

Raman -let it be, ishita. Come close to me, he said and pulled her more into himself. 

Ishita -i already took bath, Raman. She was saying when he caressed her waist and said -so what, we can take bath together,u can bath again. Aren't u. 

Ishita closes her eyes and said -u will be late, she said very slowly loosing herself to him. He bend on his knees and said kissing her navel-ho jaane do late. Saying so he start kissing her navel slowly and passionately making her forget everything. She took her hand to his hair and start caressing his hair slowly encouraging him. 

He smiled seeing her reacting positively ,he got up slowly kissing her every curve while she was just enjoying his dominance. He stand on her level and look at her. He could see her passion filled eyes. He went close to her and took her lips in his. He start kissing her hard while his hands were busy in exploring her back. He opened her blouse hook and start removing it. He removed her blouse and start caressing her bare back while she was just enjoying his touch. He broke the kiss and start kissing her neckline going down. He removed her undercloth followed by her saree and underskirt . Soon she was all naked in front of him while he was just looking at her milky body. She was hugging herself tight feeling shy of his hungry gaze. 

Seeing her all ready he picked her in his arms and took her to the bed. He lay her down gently on the bed and start kissing her. She was enjoying his touches but soon she start feeling uncomfortable .she look at Raman and saw him all lost in passion. She closed her eyes trying to feel relaxed but as it was after long that they were so close, she was feeling very uncomfortable. She tried to go with the flow but it was not happening and today not even raman was stopping as he was way too lost to realise her discomfort. She clutched the sheet to let it happen but she couldn't stop herself and pushed raman as a reflex action. 

Raman who was all lost in her got startled by her sudden action. He look at her while she realised what she did. 

Ishita -i am sorry, I am sorry. Mujhse galti se ho gaya. I didn't wanted to, I am sorry. I am really sorry. She was saying but raman went to washroom feeling rejected all over again. Ishita closed her eyes feeling bad and ran after him. She knocked the door numerous time saying sorry but it fell on deaf ears. 

After five minutes,raman came out of the bathroom. Ishita tried to talk to him but he just showed him his palm. She was saying sorry continuously but he wore his clothes and went out of the house in anger. 

Ishita cried wrapping the sheet around her body while he drove out of the place. 

Raman was driving his car in anger and was thinking -what is this, I am her husband not some bloody rapist that she pushed me like this. Aur kitni baar reject karegi woh mujhe iss tarah. Main bhi insaan hoon, mere bhi jazbaat hai. How can she treat me like this always, mujhe bhi takleef hoti hai. I am her husband dammit, I have ever right on her, still I am doing all this for her. And what she did, she pushed me, she pushed me away from her. Main bhi dur chala jaaunga usse, Itni dur ki ab woh kabhi mere kareeb nahi aa payegi, uske jazbaat, jazbaat hai. And what about me, mujhe pain nahi hota. Main pathar ka hoon. No I too have emotion. Those emotion par control nahi raha toh yeh mila mujhe, she pushed me away. He was talking to himself and driving faster. 

On the other hand, ishita was crying bitterly and was saying -i am sorry, Raman. Really sorry, main aisa nahi karna chahti thi. I never wanted to hurt u, please forgive me for my mistake. I love u, I really do. She was saying and crying continuously. 

The day was very heavy for both of them. Raman was in really bad mood and was shouting on everyone. 

On the other hand, ishita was sitting all sad, she was trying to call his number but he didn't picked the phone and at last switched off the phone in anger. 

Soon it was evening, Raman was sitting in his cabin but feeling like going home when his secretary came and said -what happened, sir. U r not going home??

Raman-mera sar dard kar raha hai, jao yahan se. 

Rita smiled and went to him and start pressing his head. He raised his eyes and look at her. 

Rita -i thought ki aapka sar daba doon. 

Raman -i don't need ur help, just go. 

Rita -itni bhi kya jaldi hai, sir. Let me stay with u, agar aap ghar nahi jaana chahte, toh we can go somewhere. U know can have some fun together. She said touching him seductively. 

Raman look at her and could remember how ishita pushed him on bed filling him with anger for ishita again. 

Raman -kahan chalna hai?? 

Rita smiled and said -hotel blue orchid.

Raman hold her hand and said -let's go. He said and soon both were out of the office going to the hotel together. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy. 
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsome update
loved it
pls update soon its a request
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Raman feeling dejected
Raman angry
Unexpected twist
Waiting to read more
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Hope he won't do anything that he will regret forever and loose his love forever
Update soon Di