Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok ruksaar witnessed zabeer's romance πŸ˜†  . I loved the ending it was so beautifull β˜ΊοΈ . I hope kabeer will scold her for manipulating zara πŸ˜›.
chichi220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely i come daily to to forum to read your beautiful story.. pls question how old is kabir in your story.
.also do u know in the serial what r zara n kabir age
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 9

Adore Zara's bubbly nature! Omg Imran and Reema went to the auto driver and got money from him to fix Dhanno! they are smart and their plan worked!!!

Hmm Zara would have definitely slapped the auto driver! liked Zara's confidence that Kabeer would have saved her! 

Loved that Zara response that she will fulfill her duties as his wife without compromising her thoughts and individuality!  I do not think she expects Kabeer to change as she respects him.

why was Kabeer disappointed?

Rukhsar had no right to go into Zara and Kabeer's room! 

Zara's anger is justified! 

how did Rukhsar know that Kabeer has a mole on his back?

I agree with Imran...wish that Kabeer heeds his advice!

great that Zara confronts Kabeer about Rukhsar!! 

at least Kabeer assures and manofys her! 

glad that Rukhsar's plan failed! 

what will Rukhsar do now?

update soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just love it when Ruksaar witnesses Zabeer romance, its a different kick altogether.  Nice update, so finally they have moved to the next level atleast in your story...in the real one looks like the heavens and hell have both come together to keep them apart! Ruksaar chapter is going to continue...
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Eagerly waiting for your next update already 
asya04 thumbnail
😭 No update today ? Egarly waiting for next chapter . Plz update soon 
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 10: Belong to Zara

Zara squirmed, her eyes dipped down as she looked everywhere but her husband. Kabeer walked to their door, he glanced over his shoulder at Zara for a brief moment then closed the door latching the lock in place. He turned and slowly approached her, Zara felt her body responding to his closeness, she'd gotten warmer and butterflies skittered in her abdomen.

Zara turned her back feeling her cheeks heat, she swallowed feeling his fingers on her shoulder. She tensed feeling the brush of his fingers as he brought her hair over one shoulder and lowered his head pressing a kiss to the side of her neck.

Kabeer hesitated, he slipped both his arms around her tiny body holding her to him. He smiled gently when she'd leaned back resting her head on him, he loosened his hold and turned her around to face him.

His eyes drew to the dried tear marks, he didn't like her tears. She was hurt today and he promised to find out what exactly Rukhsar had said to his wife and ensure she pays for it.

Zara looked so innocent and hurt yet there was a blush on her cheeks. Kabeer cradled her cheek tilting her face, he lowered his head and pressed his lips against hers.

He drew in her lower lip teasingly then her upper lip, Zara pressed her hands to his chest and clutched onto his sherwani tightly in her tiny fist pulling him close.

She slowly parted her lips and squeezed her eyes tightly feeling him deepening their kiss, the sensations of his kiss teased her senses, it was something new and exciting. Their last kiss was different to this. She could feel more in this kiss of theirs.

Kabeer pulled back breathing heavily, he looked down at her face and smiled faintly. Zara's face was flustered, her lips reddened and slightly swollen and a blush creeping on her already warm cheeks.  He tucked her hair behind her ears and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"C'mon it's late..." he murmured. She nodded in response and excused herself to go into the bathroom to change after she'd grabbed her clothes.

Kabeer smiled, he looked at the bathroom door and chuckled. He shook his head as the images of his wife's pleasant smile, her response to his kiss came to mind.

He brushed his fingers through his hair and went to his wardrobe grabbing his white kurta to change into, he glanced over hearing the door unlock. Zara only spared a small glance over at him shyly and hurried into the bed and under the blanket amusing him.

~~~

Kabeer approached the dining table the next morning after finishing his breakfast with Zara.

"Breakfast karliya, Kabeer?" Ayesha questioned. "Coffee?"

"Nahi ammi" he shook his head. "Rukhsar, once you've finished can you come into my study?" he asked turning his head to Rukhsar.

Zara stopped by the table and frowned in curiousity having heard Kabeer's question.

"Zaroor" Rukhsar agreed nodding her head.

Kabeer nodded and excused himself retreating into his study, he had tried to get Zara to open up about what Rukhsar had said but she'd waved it off saying she'd deal with it herself. He didn't want her to deal with it herself, he wanted to know and sort it out. He wondered what Rukhsar had said and insinuated. The words that escaped his wife's lips pricked him.

Kabeer's thoughts were interrupted with the sound of a knock, he glanced over his shoulder and saw Rukhsar.

"Come in" he gestured to the chair moving to the other side of the desk.

"Rukhsar, if I ask you something will you answer me honestly?" Kabeer questioned straightening and staring down at her as she sat down.

"What do you want to ask?" she looked at him curiously.

"What did you say to Zara yesterday?" he directly answered.

Rukhsar looked surprised, she almost had forgotten that Zara had taken her name. Her mind had been occupied with the scene of Kabeer kissing Zara, the image had burned itself in her mind and shredded her heart every single living moment.

"I'm asking you something" Kabeer called out to her narrowing his eyes when she didn't respond.

"What did she say?" she questioned.

"Rukhsar, don't. Tell me what you said" Kabeer warned pointedly.

"What I say or discuss with Zara, I think that's between us, Kabeer" she replied.

Kabeer slapped his hand on the desk angrily, "Not when you're going to insinuate disgusting..." he gritted his teeth. "Tell me clearly what you said! How... how do you know about my mole on my lower back?" he questioned harshly.

Rukhsar smiled gently, "Kabeer" she stood and walked around the desk. "Aap humare bachpan ke mohabbat hai" she confessed.

"Don't even go there" Kabeer stepped back shaking his head. "Don't" he warned.

"I know everything about you, I... I was supposed to be marrying you, you were going to be mine. Just mine..." her eyes solely focused on him. "When a person loves, they know everything about that person. You've got a birthmark on your nape. You have a small faint scar near your ankle from when you had that tripping incident and hurt yourself. I know you like having coffee in the morning, you love reading non-fictional books, you enjoy spending an hour just sitting on the roof and staring at the night sky, you love pani puri. Every Friday, you go to the mitai shop after jummah namaaz to eat two rasgullas and a rasmalai..." she trailed off.

"Stop, stop it" Kabeer held out his hand. "Listen to me carefully, Rukhsar. I'm married, I belong to Zara. I am only going to be her husband so forget all of this" he waved to her.

"How do you expect me to forget this?" Rukhsar questioned, tears sliding down her cheeks. "I've... I've only loved you, Kabeer. I have only seen you as my future, I have imprinted only your name on my heart" she mumbled lifting her hand. "I... I bled only for you" she reminded him of cutting her wrist on the day of his engagement to Zara. "Kabeer..." she stepped forward and reached for him.

"Enough!" Kabeer yelled holding out his hand warning her to stop. "All of this you said, it's everything that you and everyone else in this family knows. Rukhsar, I am not the man for you. I am not your future" he attempted explaining trying to remain calm. "Dekho Khuda sab ke liye..."

"I don't want to hear that!" Rukhsar cut him off. "I don't want anyone else, I want you".

"You either forget everything you said and move on, or I'm going to make sure you forget it" Kabeer replied firmly. "You know as much as I how much you're sinning for even thinking about..." he sighed heavily. "Zara ke Shohar hai hum" he stated and moved around the desk exiting the study leaving Rukhsar unaware of his wife who'd sat in their bedroom chair listening to everything her husband had just said.

Zara felt her heart racing as she recalled Kabeer's words, she smiled brightly standing up from the chair and walked out of their bedroom. She found Kabeer sat in the hall with Ayesha and Alina discussing something. Kabeer looked up and offered a small smile at Zara as she joined them in the hall. He was curious though seeing her focused on him, she'd smiled brightly at him and sat on the opposite sofa besides his mother.

"Good, you're here Zara" Ayesha smiled. "I was just showing this to Kabeer" she held out two bangles. "This is my mother in law's bangles, and I wanted you to have them now".

"Hum?" Zara looked surprised.

"Haan bete" Ayesha smiled. "Try them on" she said and slipped them on Zara's wrist.

"Wow bhabhi, they look awesome on you" Alina praised. "They're really beautiful bangles".

"Haina?" Ayesha smiled brushing her fingers against the bangles, "There were six, I gave two to Zeenath when she married Kashaan, two goes to you and..."

"Who does the other two go to?" Alina questioned interrupting.

Ayesha smiled, "When my beti is married, she will be given the other two".

"Ammi" Alina frowned. "I don't want to marry" she shook her head.

"Alina" Zara smiled. "I said that before and look at me now" she winked at Kabeer. "Shadi karke phas gaye".

Ayesha laughed and patted Alina's cheek. "You've got a couple of years left" she said then excused herself hearing Shahbaz calling for her.

Alina stood up seeing her phone ring and walked away answering.

Kabeer leaned forward, "Zara Begum, what did you mean by your words?"

Zara smiled resting her elbow on her knee and rested her chin on her hand, "What do you think I meant, Maulvi saab?"

"Begum saiba, sambalke jawaab dijiye ga" he smiled.

"Warna aap kya karenge, maulvi saab?" she answered playfully.

"Aaj raat dikhata hoon" Kabeer replied mischievously standing up and grabbed his briefcase.

Zara chuckled standing up and followed him to the door, she looked around and grabbed his shoulder just as he was about to cross the threshold and planted a peck on his cheek surprising him.

"Allah Hafiz, Kabeer" she grinned chuckling seeing his surprised face.

"H... haan... Allah Hafiz" Kabeer nodded and walked to his car, he glanced at his wife who'd winked at him and returned inside.

What is she doing to me?

Precap - Unromantic πŸ˜‰

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: chichi220

Lovely i come daily to to forum to read your beautiful story.. pls question how old is kabir in your story.

.also do u know in the serial what r zara n kabir age

I'm unsure about the show, but for this story Zara is 18yrs old and studying. Kabeer is 26 years old though I've not mentioned it yet in the story. 

asya04 thumbnail
Thank god kabeer scolded that chudail ruksaar . It  was written perfectly. I so wish in the series also we will get similar scene . Zara is so bold she never fails to surprise her husband πŸ˜³ .& precap:  unromantic πŸ˜› i hope zara will call kabeer unromantic & he will show her how romantic he is πŸ˜† Can't wait for the next chapter πŸ˜³
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 the regular updates! 

Chap 10

like seeing Kabir's concern for Zara and is determination to make Rukhsar pay!

lovely moments and intense kiss! 

nice seeing Kabir so happy! 

never expected Kabeer to confront Rukhsar so soon! though I can understand that Zara wants to handle it on her own and I am glad that Kabir confronted Rukhsar! 

Kabeer's anger and frustration justified! 

Love that Kabeer told Rukhsar that he is married and belongs to Zara! 

This Rukhsar is insane! does she really love Kabeer?

Hope she listens to him.

at least Zara overhead everything!! 

so sweet of Ayesha to gift Zara the bangles! 

adored the banter between Zara and Kabeer!