Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
lol so, zara said i love you while playing game 🤣 I thought she will propose him . Can't wait to read kabeer's reactinon after hearing 3 magical word from zaraEdited by asya04 - 5 years ago
chichi220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww
Luv your writing look fwd everyday for an update
Pls want more fanfictions for zabeer
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 7

Thank God  Zara is fine! Kabeer's reaction justified! so sweet of him to apologise! liked Zara's teasing! Aww poor Dhanno!!! But I agree with Kabeer... the scooty can be replaced but you cannot replace a person!! 

glad seeing Kabeer's care! great seeing Zara adjust for Kabeer!! hmm they are compromising and adjusting in little things without realising! 

nice seeing them sleep in each other's arms! 

Zara shares a lovely bond with Ayesha! Alina was right that Kabeer should be telling Zara that and not his mom! 

Kabeer is shy while Zara is playful!! she never leaves an opportunity to tease him! 

enjoyed the game! 

oh no while I was right that Zara will say I Love You but it was for the game! 

but Kabeer heard this... eager to see his reaction! 

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 8: Tumhare Liye

Kabeer had just entered when his wife's voice echoed and he'd halted in his place, her eyes had stopped at him and she had a wide smile on her face. He looked to the side and over his shoulders wondering if she was saying it to someone else.

How did she suddenly just say she loves him? She doesn't even know him he thought.

"Tumhare liye nahi tha" Zara clarified.

Ayesha, Alina and Reema looked over wondering who Zara was speaking to then they'd smiled in amusement.

"Hum... hum sab game khel rahe the" she mumbled.

Kabeer almost sighed in relief, as if having her as his wife wasn't enough responsibility. He'd gotten afraid she'd fallen in love and her expectations would be as a lover as well.

He didn't say anything and turned walking towards his room.

"Bhabhi that would have been so romantic if you didn't say it was for bhai" Alina commented standing up.

"There's nothing romantic" Zara shook her head. "Anyway, who's turn is it now?"

"Mine!" Reema excited yelped going to the front and the ladies continued playing their game.

Zara had just stepped out of the bathroom when Alina entered with plates of food followed by Kabeer entering from the next room.

"Bhai, bhabhi ammi has sent food" she said placing them on the small table and retreated.

"Alina..." Zara called but her voice fell onto deaf ears.

Zara looked down at her wrist then at the plate of food contemplating how she was supposed to eat with her sprained wrist.

Kabeer seemed to notice, he looked at the plate then at her wrist. She wouldn't be able to pick up the plate let alone eat with the spoon, he thought.

Zara huffed taking a seat on the chair and picked her plate placing it on her lap then picked up the spoon with her left hand.

"Zara, you know it's sunnat to eat with your right hand" Kabeer intervened.

"How do you expect me to eat then?" she questioned pointing to her right hand.

"Yahan baito" he pointed to the floor lifting the plate off her lap.

Zara looked confused.

"Please" he pointed again.

She stood and sat down on the floor crossing her legs, Kabeer lifted her plate and sat in front of her bringing his plate as well and placed it on the floor besides him.

He then spooned some rice and curry and offered it to Zara.

Zara's eyes widened in surprise.

"Would you just open your mouth and eat?" he asked when she didn't make a move.

Zara opened her mouth and took her first bite offering Kabeer a smile.

"Tum bhi kha lo, warna tanda ho jayega" she said.

"I'll eat after" he replied holding out the spoon for her. "Eat"

"You eat that and I'll have second one" she responded, "Or I'll turn it using my left hand".

Kabeer rolled his eyes at her stubbornness and ate the spoonful.

Like that he'd fed her and eaten with her.

Zara smiled as he helped her drink water and handed her the tissue to wipe the corners of her mouth, she watched him grab their plates and walk out of their room.

"Zara na kha li?" Ayesha questioned when Kabeer entered the kitchen placing the plates into the sink.

"Yes, I've fed her. Why are you doing this ammi?" he asked leaning against the counter as his mother stepped besides him and started washing the dishes.

"Kabeer, Zara is your wife. Its your duty to care for her during these times" she smiled. "I was worried thinking I'd see her come out of the room with her plate in her hand" she chuckled.

Kabeer shook his head at his mother, Ayesha smiled as he leaned down pressing a kiss to her temple and walked out of the kitchen.

"Ammi, aap itne khush kyun hai?" Zeenath smiled entering the kitchen with Rukhsar with the remaining bowls from the dining room.

"Kabeer ne aaj Zara ko khilaya" she smiled brightly. "I was getting worried for them both, but they're... working on their marriage, Zeenath".

Zeenath smiled and looked over at her sister who stood raging in silence. Zeenath stretched out her hand to hold onto her sister's hand but Rukhsar had stormed out.

"Ammi, abbu ghar kab aa rahe hai?" she questioned.

"Kal shaam wapas aajayenge" Ayesha replied. "Kyun?"

"Bas aise hi..." she murmured.

~~~

"What are you reading?" Zara asked turning around on her left side to face Kabeer, she stretched her arm and placed it over his chest.

Kabeer looked down at her injured right hand and looked at her curiously.

Zara smirked and shifted closer to him resting her head on her shoulder. "Kya padh rahe ho?" she asked again.

He flipped the book showing her the front and returned his attention to the page he was on.

Zara tilted her head reading the blurb then rested her head back on his shoulder.

"It's non fiction" she stated.

"Yes" his eyes didn't move from the page as he continued reading.

"I prefer romantic books" she informed.

"Did I ask?" he looked at her arching his brows.

"No, but I thought you should know na?" she shrugged.

"And why 'should' I know?"

"So, you'll know what to buy me for my birthday. I only want books, loads of books for a present" she responded. "Or you could buy me a kindle, I don't mind".

"Go to sleep, Zara" Kabeer shook his head in amusement and returned his attention to his book.

"Kabeer, read it to me. I'm bored and listening to your voice will help me sleep faster".

"What?" he frowned. "What do you mean by that?"

"Yahin ke you're so boring and your voice is even more so and I would sleep just like that" she nodded her head off mockingly.

"Khuda ne tumhe kyun banaya?" he murmured rolling his eyes.

"Tumhare liye" she winked.

Kabeer stared at his wife, Zara dipped her eyes down smiling catching him eyeing her curiously and a hint of amusement. She blushed and turned her face away smiling shyly. Kabeer cleared his throat and smiled placing his book down and switched off the night lamp, he pulled the blanket over them and drew Zara in closer unwittingly.

Zara smiled closing her eyes relaxing her head on his shoulder and her right arm still draped across his chest.

"What did you want to speak about, Zeenath?" Shahbaz looked at his daughter in law.

"Why did you promise Rukhsar that you were going to allow her to marry Kabeer, abbu?" she questioned.

Shahbaz stood from the chair and narrowed his eyes, "Zeenath, your sister was attempting to kill herself so I said whatever I could so she'd stop this madness of hers" he replied sharply. "She was going to ruin Kabeer's wedding and ruin my reputation in front of the whole town".

"But you've ruined her with your promise now" Zeenath cried out. "Abbu, woh... Rukhsar doesn't see anyone but Kabeer. She's... she just wants him. She's hanging onto your promise like her life line, what about when she sees that Zara and Kabeer are now getting along and they're happy? What about when she realises Kabeer wouldn't leave Zara for her? What do you think she's going to do then?" she questioned, her heart aching as she recalled her sister's attempts of trying to impress Kabeer and wanting just one glance from him.

"Make her understand, make her see sense then" Shahbaz replied firmly. "I said this to Kabeer and I've said it Rukhsar, if after he becomes Shehar Qazi he can do whatever he wants and if he decides to stay married to Zara or he decides to divorce and marry Rukhsar I have no objections. But that is all his choice and his choice alone".

Zeenath stared at her father in law feeling hurt, betrayed and disgusted. For his dream, he's playing games with three lives and doesn't care about the consequences of it as long as he sees Kabeer as Shehar Qazi.

She swiped her tears and walked out of the room hurriedly unable to stand in her father in law's presence without breaking down. 

Precap - Tumhari Kasam

I hope you enjoyed the update. 

Please do hit the like and comment.  

annie03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely amazing ff...love the story so far. Thanks for quick updates
asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
So his farz mood on he is feeding his biwi . good  job kabeer . 👍🏼
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 8

As expected Kabeer assumed that Zara was saying 'I love you,' to him! at least Zara corrected him.

what will he do when she really confesses?

why is he afraid? I am sure he can meet her expectations!!

hmm Kabeer is really strict with his principles! 

loved when Geet Kabeer fed Zara! this accident is a blessing in disguise as its bringing them closer and making them interact! 

so sweet of Zara to make sure he eats as well! 

I agree with Ayesha...  

appreciate Zara's efforts in making conversation with Kabeer and letting him know her likes.

I also love books!!

liked how Zara's answer stuns Kabeer! hmm she is indeed made by Khuda for him! 

nice that Zeenath confronted Shahbaz about Rukhsar! Shahbaz was wrong to promise Rukhsar that she will get Kabeer! 

hate Shahbaz's thinking! does he not think of the consequences?

can understand Zeenath's reaction! 

she has lost respect for her father-in-law! 

continue soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ANGEL_ANAYA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wooow
Ruksaar the Cupid between zabeer👏
Lage raho ruksaar
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And so Kabir actually is following Imran's advice...

Loved the updates... Now with Ruksaar returning back on the show I'm actually eager to see how you kick her out... 

Can't wait to read more.