JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey Guys!

Not sure if anyone here watches Harshad's current show Bepannaah...but yesterday he said a line "Pyaar sone ki tara hota hai...jitna aag mein tapda hai...utna hi nikal tha hai"

I couldnt help but remember him as Prem Juneja when he said those lines!! I remember Jugni saying something similar in kis desh..."Jaise sona aag mein tabh ke kundan ban jata hai na?...waise hi dard ke tapish mein tap ke...ek joda sajni aur sajaan ban jata hai."

I got such nostalgic feels guys! missing this show dearly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Aditya has few shades of Prem that's why these 2 characters are just excellence according to me. ðŸ˜‰
Through the whole show he's giving me Prem's vibes at some times...sometimes I get confused whether yeh Adi hai yaa phir Prem? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†
Haven't noticed it but now that you say it I'll watch the epi again ðŸ˜†
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

Aditya has few shades of Prem that's why these 2 characters are just excellence according to me. ðŸ˜‰

Through the whole show he's giving me Prem's vibes at some times...sometimes I get confused whether yeh Adi hai yaa phir Prem? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†
Haven't noticed it but now that you say it I'll watch the epi again ðŸ˜†

I'm glad i'm not the only one!!!! I thought i was the only one that felt that aditya and prem were similar...its crazy how different both characters are when watching the show...

Prem was the perfect son...always doing the right thing...never made mistakes...always valued all relationships...

and Aditya is flawed...he has anger...he has pain...he talks before he thinks sometimes...

but man Prem and Aditya are exactly the same when in love...both characters have such passion when loving...its wonderful to watch!
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I definitely watch that show...and Harshad is just killing it as Adi. 
Though the dialogue did ring a bell, I can't really say I see any shades of Prem in Adi...😆   

Maybe it's because Adi doesn't bow down to his parents every will and whim as Prem did.  Or maybe it's just the powerhouse super angry acting HC did as a husband that had been cheated on...something that was vastly different from Prem when he suspected Heer of the same.  

To be fair...Prem wasn't given the chance to dwell on the matter too long, because the writers turned the tables on him and had Ash set him up for a major fall...where as Adi had time to let his hate fester.  Either way...Harshad just took it to another level with his latest role. ðŸ˜Ž