As per old saying - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
there must be some time limit for dayaan. like naagin needs to be 100 years old to get power. same way a dayaan must be 200 years old to have first child and then sacrifice him at the right age to get immortality. maybe ansh had to growup lol
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes we will get to know it all slowly 
adityarox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

As Ruby mentioned today,Ansh is the first child of the 200 year old Daayan.

So if Mohona had trapped many men prior to Mridul then why did she choose to marry Mridul and bear his kids? Like what was so special about Mridul?
And only the first child of a daayan becomes a Daavansh.She had not one but two kids with him.Even if she was killing him slowly wasn't it too long a time to spend with a human?She could have easily finished off Mridul right after Ansh was born,taken her son and left.
I can't help but feel that there is more to Mohona and Mridul's story.

dekho unke kehne ka matlab tha ki dayan nd human dono ka 1st child davansh hota hai nd dusra bacha normal human...even agar usne pahle bhi shadiya ki hogi human se to uss human ka nd uss dayan ka 1st baccha davansh hua hoga nd dusra normal human being...nd i dont think agr usne pahle bhi shadiya ki hogi to makers uspe focus karenge...nd dont worry makers jald hi mohana ki flashback story dikhanewale hai like wo dayan kaise bani nd wo pahle kon thi maine ye sab official site iwmbuzz ki news me padha hai jab monalisa dayan hai ye news ke articles aaye they
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ab thoda Ruby ko chod ke Mohono ko dikhana chahiye