As per old saying

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
As per old saying
" daayan saat ghar chhod ke waar karti hai"

Which makes me wonder jow, did Mohana really kill her hubby Mridul? N she really was a yhreat to her own children, as assumed by Vedshree?

Mohana is a daayan, true, wants her son to embrace his true self. Does that make her negative or grey???

If the saying holds, who killed Mridul?
N mohana is simply wow! A 200 yrs old witch will wait so long to marry a not so stud mridul, what for? Why? 

Edited by mehr05 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dayaans get married multiple times throughout life. she destroyed some house before too where divya found her identity. so i guess mridul wasnt the first. in some folk tales theyre known to eat their own child lol Edited by klinttddd - 5 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I've said this before. We don't have Mohena's motives for doing what she did. 
It's all a mystery. I guess will have to wait to get all the answers.

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
As I had said before till now she has been shown as pure evil but who knows there may be another side to her story too 
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: klinttddd

dayaans get married multiple times throughout life. she destroyed some house before too where divya found her identity. so i guess mridul wasnt the first. In some folk tales they are known to eat their own child lol

@Bold ...seriously!!! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Namita-

@Bold ...seriously!!! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

yeah that's sad but also true.. but then even some humans are known to have done the same bringing out the concept of cannibalism.. But here the daayan raised her children... why?? i thought newborn sacrifices were more valuable than sacrificing grown up kids...
Edited by Rein123 - 5 years ago
Melkor thumbnail
As Ruby mentioned today,Ansh is the first child of the 200 year old Daayan.
So if Mohona had trapped many men prior to Mridul then why did she choose to marry Mridul and bear his kids? Like what was so special about Mridul?
And only the first child of a daayan becomes a Daavansh.She had not one but two kids with him.Even if she was killing him slowly wasn't it too long a time to spend with a human?She could have easily finished off Mridul right after Ansh was born,taken her son and left.
I can't help but feel that there is more to Mohona and Mridul's story.
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

As Ruby mentioned today,Ansh is the first child of the 200 year old Daayan.

So if Mohona had trapped many men prior to Mridul then why did she choose to marry Mridul and bear his kids? Like what was so special about Mridul?
And only the first child of a daayan becomes a Daavansh.She had not one but two kids with him.Even if she was killing him slowly wasn't it too long a time to spend with a human?She could have easily finished off Mridul right after Ansh was born,taken her son and left.
I can't help but feel that there is more to Mohona and Mridul's story.

Exactly!!
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

yeah that's sad but also true.. but then even some humans are known to have done the same bringing out the concept of cannibalism.. But here the daayan raised her children... why?? i thought newborn sacrifices were more valuable than sacrificing grown up kids...

Unless having an adult Davansh is the ultimate goal! Looks like Ansh is pretty powerful, it's another thing he is clueless at present! 
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
That must be it. Getting a son as a Davansh must be the aim. And yes there is more to Mridul Mohona story. She did not stay with him for such a long time and raised the children for nothing