Is Jennifer Winget really needed in this show?

Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Whenever the cast's names appear, Jenny's name is always on top of Harshad's. This show was promoted as a comeback show of Jenny after Beyhadh. But Harshad's role is more important and stronger than Jenny's since the beginning.

This show focused on Aditya and Zoya till the suicide track. After that, it completely became an out n out Aditya Hooda show. Each and every track is focused on Aditya. The cvs show everything from Aditya's point of view. 

Zoya is there only for romance or nok jhok. Her characterization has changed but still she is only a beautiful flower pot in the show meant for romance and nothing else.

Since last Tuesday, the whole show is revolving around Aditya Hooda, his feelings, emotions, dilemma, etc. 

But what about Zoya? When will her feelings be emphasized? Nobody knows why is Aditya's friendship so important to her. Nobody knows how did she become a successful businesswoman in 6 months. Lol, for that also she gave the whole credit to Aditya and not her own hard work and dedication. 

Initially, the cvs did a good job by showing her as a nave yet strong woman who was not ready to accept her husband's infidelity.

After the suicide track, they never showed how she moved on and forgot her heartbreak. 

After the leap also, again the show's focus is on Aditya.

This show turned out to be excellent for Harshad Chopda's career. But I don't think it's doing anything good for Jennifer Winget's career except for a Gold award.

It's an out n out Harshad Chopda show. Jenny should really quit this show.   

I don't care if I am bashed by Harshad and AdiYa fans but it's not just my opinion but majority of Jenny fans think the same that she made a mistake by choosing this show.
Edited by Shanak_Fan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Are u watching the same show lol
Zoya n her point of view is being purposely hidden to be revealed after adityas realization
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Jenny is the more popular star of the show and seems to be the spokesperson in all interviews.  
Harshad Chopda is doing the heavy lifting in the acting department I guess.
Btw, Jenny seems distant from Harshad Chopda in interviews since last 2-3 weeks - Jenny does not seem to be the same gold award or initial show launch interview. 
Harshad Chopda, on the other hand, seems to be the same guy from the start.
Having said all this, I think the CVs take turns - to have the focus more on Adi or Zoya for different/alternate weeks so as they don't burn out since the show is focused on Adi-Zoya story - and it may not be possible to focus on both at the same time.

prakruti06 thumbnail
Zoya 's character is yet to be explored so chill and jenny will nail it .. she nailed the confrontation scene also before when Aditya was planning to return to Paris
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL I never get why it's always Harshad fans vs. Jennifer fans.

Do you know how many people watch this show just because of the chemistry between these two? Do you really want Jennifer in a show again where no one else can act and she has to carry the burden of the whole show on herself? Same for Harshad fans, do we really want a Humsafars 2.0?

Y'all should be thankful AF that Jennifer and Harshad were paired together. I haven't seen a more popular couple in years. And seriously you're mad because the show doesn't focus on Zoya? In 6 months, people move on. People get busy, did you expect her to live everyday of her life crying for Yash?

Right now, this is about Adi's feelings and as time progresses, and Arshad enters, it will be about Zoya's feelings. Chill karo plz
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zoya's POV, feelings, thoughts will come into focus when arshad arrives. Right now they are focusing on Aditya's realisation. All it takes is patience
mans1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no i dont think that is the case .. 

Right now they are focusing on Aditya's feelings .. once she realizes her love her side vl be shown well..

Makers have given equal importance to both till now .. 

Dont worry have some patience .. her side vl come soon ... Arshad entering and waseem pushing her vl bring her side out !!!

Also as of now also her side is shown it is just that she has friendzoned him so that intensity cannot happen ...

Edited by mans1234 - 5 years ago
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun2011

Jenny is the more popular star of the show and seems to be the spokesperson in all interviews.

Harshad Chopda is doing the heavy lifting in the actingdepartment I guess.
Btw, Jenny seems distant from Harshad Chopda in interviews since last 2-3 weeks - Jenny does not seem to be the same gold award or initial show launch interview.
Harshad Chopda, on the other hand, seems to be the same guy from the start.
Having said all this, I think the CVs take turns - to have the focus more on Adi or Zoya for different/alternate weeks so as they don'tburn out since the show is focused on Adi-Zoya story - and it may not be possible to focus on both at the same time.

Everything is fine between Jenny and harshad. please don't start assuming things based on two interviews.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If u feel so, no use telling it here on forum, y dont u ask jenny to take the decision herself? Or ask the director who is a frnd of jenny! Ranting ur disappointment here wont do any good to u. N no amount of ppl convincing u abt the story will make u change ur pov, so not gonna even try to convince u.  Edited by geet0910 - 5 years ago
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My dear.. Chill it's just a show.. I feel the same too,  but let it go n enjoy.. Edited by Happy_hippy - 5 years ago