Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Rehaan's father wants him to marry any girl of majaaz Khan. So I think Rehan can agree on marrying mehar🤔

For his father's sake he can do that,meher has a lot of hate moments with rehaan,but she doesnt have one proper scene with zain
Cv's if they thought of pairing they could have given atleast one sceneEdited by -rosel- - 5 years ago
rosel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Huh? Why does his dad want him to marry one of MK's daughter's so bad? Again I am not a regular viewer, and only started watching the previous week.

something might have happened,sarfaraz brother is missing and he blames them for it,some suspense is still there.
Guess he wants to insult them for something which he faced,esp maraim's dadu

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have only seen bits of this show and episodes and full episode yesterday. 

To me it seems like Mahira and Zain as a couple... and Mehar and Rehaan as a couple offers alot more intrigued and to go on a journey. 
rosel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

<font color="#009933">I have only seen bits of this show and episodes and full episode yesterday.</font>

<font color="#009933">To me it seems like Mahira and Zain as a couple... and Mehar and Rehaan as a couple offers alot more intrigued and to go on a journey.</font>

Even the other pairing has a chance

Zain-Mahira:Mahira doesnt like zain,If they get married lots of up-down will happen and zain will make her fall in love

Zain-Meher:Both are same,so they will struggle intially to get along but will bond well

Reyhaan-Mahira:Both love each other,but reyhaan's dad will not let reyhaan to fully accept mahira,here mahira will have to work hard

Reyhaan-Meher:They dont get along,lots of love hate moments and they fall in love

Story can move forward with any couple.Lets wait till marriage