Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Selena is super gorgeous but Hailey is just okayish... but i was just checking their time line and he has been on and off with hailey alongwith Selena, using her to make Selena jealous... so its seems like engagement is another attempt for the same, esp when they were still together till March 2018

I think the same.There were rumor that after Selena's mom's interference he gave her a choice to either choose him or let go forever, and she chose the later. But then she released her "Back to you" song, which kinda made me happyπŸ˜†. 
Hailey is a nice girl, but I think she is with JB only because he is famous. She attaches herself to all famous people like Jenners, Mendes. Funny thing she used to be a Jelena shipper herself as a teen.πŸ˜†
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
as per the latest reports The Rock set Nick and PC (who he considers like his sister) up
JackOfAllTrades thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is epic  πŸ˜†
Well done Himmo ji  πŸ˜›
Karenina thumbnail
Why do you guys care so much if he proposed or if he didn't?

It's their life. Meh.
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG... concrete proof that no one reads before commenting πŸ˜†

If this was an experiment toward that end, then you have succeeded, Hippo πŸ˜‰
Edited by Kara_R - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BubbleBath

I think the same.There were rumor that after Selena's mom's interference he gave her a choice to either choose him or let go forever, and she chose the later. But then she released her "Back to you" song, which kinda made me happyπŸ˜†. 
Hailey is a nice girl, but I think she is with JB only because he is famous. She attaches herself to all famous people like Jenners, Mendes. Funny thing she used to be a Jelena shipper herself as a teen.πŸ˜†

Yea, I also read how her mother disapproved of their relationship and now that she broke up with him,  is reconciling with her mother...

It's funny that she was shipper herself n now engaged to him... dont know how she is, as i never followed them, but its sad if he is doing it only on rebound or to make Selena jealous... spells heart break for her in future...
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kara_R

OMG... concrete proof that no one reads before commenting πŸ˜†

If this was an experiment toward that end, then you have succeeded, Hippo πŸ˜‰

My life is full of experiments ..I am a research work in progress lol
Mulann thumbnail
πŸ˜† that's really funny 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8