Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Heyyy! Dont you dare yahan se ghayab hone ki! We are Albeli Satkeli Sahelis...dont leave us here alone.. πŸ˜† 
Bepanaaah ka song mere dimagh mien chal raha hai constantly! Also I loveee Adi's sarcasm...like yesterday he called his mom Mother Indiaaa!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. "mien uske marrne k baad bhi uski izzat ka khayal kerun aur woh jeete jee meri izzat aur emotions k sath football khelty rahy!!!!" πŸ€£ He is in Shadeed tension..but uss mien bhi iss banday ka character mujhe buht accha lag raha hai. Zoyaaa is so pretty. I never watched beyhadh because i couldnt see Jenny as a psycho killer.. πŸ˜› but here shes sooo naive..so cute yar.. 
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Heyyy! Dont you dare yahan se ghayab hone ki! We are Albeli Satkeli Sahelis...dont leave us here alone.. πŸ˜† 
Bepanaaah ka song mere dimagh mien chal raha hai constantly! Also I loveee Adi's sarcasm...like yesterday he called his mom Mother Indiaaa!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. "mien uske marrne k baad bhi uski izzat ka khayal kerun aur woh jeete jee meri izzat aur emotions k sath football khelty rahy!!!!" πŸ€£ He is in Shadeed tension..but uss mien bhi iss banday ka character mujhe buht accha lag raha hai. Zoyaaa is so pretty. I never watched beyhadh because i couldnt see Jenny as a psycho killer.. πŸ˜› but here shes sooo naive..so cute yar.. 

Don't worry I'm not goin anywhere !! I'm here !! πŸ˜ƒ
Ohh yes I remember that lines yes it was damn good esp that football partπŸ‘
And yea me too that songs & bg music is so good !! It keeps playing in my mind too after the show !! Even Beyhadh bg score was too good I cnt fgt it even now !!πŸ˜ƒ
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am not expecting anything from the Writers Jhanvi, I know their capabilities very much...it's just that my brain doesn't let me accept that heart transplant can lead to a person feeling love for his donor lover.  It's too stupid to even comprehend.  I can under gratitude, sympathy and even guilt but romantic feelingsπŸ˜•

What I gathered from yesterday's segment is Praveen's parents refuse  for heart transplant, so Bela May go against them to give her consent, which might lead to them abandoning her.  So Pooja and Naren out of gratitude might bring Bela to vyas mansion and slowly she might start developing feelings for Naren and also get jealous of Pooja seeing Naren Pooja together.  Well I know I am thinking too logically for a daily soap.  Let's see what happens..

Waise did you see the Trp chart ishq subaanallah is in top 10 and Aapke aajane se & Kaleere is also doing well.  Tough competition for PA ahead right from Zee shows itself.  Inko kuch naya karna padega warna Zee may he top 5 may  nahi rahenge. 
Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago
Doc.love thumbnail
Just by the way.. Aap ke aa jane se is an awesome show too! I have started watching it just recently. Initially the hero and heroine were not clicking me...heroine is 18 years elder than the hero... but the guy is soo mature...sooo beyond his years, that their couple has grown on me now... πŸ˜Š The best thing about that show so far is its AMAZING dialogues. Even the villain has been given the bessst lines i have ever heard in the longest time... πŸ˜† (Not to mention that I  looove the guy whos playing the villain and that looove comes from a show called Bairi Piya that i watched sometime back...the show aired in 2009-2010). So yea.. PA has a tough competition if Ishq subhanAllah and Kaleerien are also doing good.
Ishq SubhanAllah somehow didnt click me. The hero is shown tooo chauvinistic in my opinion. (I saw some promos and clips). But i like Eisha Singh..so i may end up watching it anyway.
Right now i have too much in my plate... I write...i work...i teach...i study...i read...and i watch indo-pak shows too... πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
So i have to reduce some shows to accomodate everything nicely.. πŸ˜ƒ
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoosree

I am not expecting anything from the Writers Jhanvi, I know their capabilities very much...it's just that my brain doesn't let me accept that heart transplant can lead to a person feeling love for his donor lover.  It's too stupid to even comprehend.  I can under gratitude, sympathy and even guilt but romantic feelingsπŸ˜•

What I gathered from yesterday's segment is Praveen's parents refuse  for heart transplant, so Bela May go against them to give her consent, which might lead to them abandoning her.  So Pooja and Naren out of gratitude might bring Bela to vyas mansion and slowly she might start developing feelings for Naren and also get jealous of Pooja seeing Naren Pooja together.  Well I know I am thinking too logically for a daily soap.  Let's see what happens..

Waise did you see the Trp chart ishq subaanallah is in top 10 and Aapke aajane se & Kaleere is also doing well.  Tough competition for PA ahead right from Zee shows itself.  Inko kuch naya karna padega warna Zee may he top 5 may  nahi rahenge. 

Its too late to expect anything from them in terms of entertainment . Its pure headache now thou in between we just get few feel good episodes and rest is the same! These ppl will never budge & will do any shit just for trp. But hold on these kinda tracks will fetch trp! I doubt thou! This is pure shitt with that heart transplant & all ! Yes many zee shows are doing good and they deserve coz they dont have shitty & negativity as much as PA has if I'm not wrong ! I'm sure this track will doom them. But who will say we still watch with patience! So we deserve an award!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Doc.love

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I have diagnosed the problem with their marriage. Yeh loag khush iss liye nahi rehte kyunke yeh shadi hi poore aur sahi tareeqe se nahi kerte!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Haaan... Pehli baar sindoor bhara hai.. In the 1st marriage it was his blood and 2nd time it was Pooja's MELTED CRAYON...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒAur ghar walon mien se bhi koi kabhi nahi kehta ke shaadi incomplete hai! ... Melted Crayon ke baad wali shaadi mien suhaag raat mili thy...Sindoor wali shaadi je baad brand new dil bhi mil gaya aur 2 dulhano k sath SR ka chance hogya!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Seriously! How Many Will Narja Get Married? This Is Silly.
Doc.love thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I have diagnosed the problem with their marriage. Yeh loag khush iss liye nahi rehte kyunke yeh shadi hi poore aur sahi tareeqe se nahi kerte!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Haaan... Pehli baar sindoor bhara hai.. In the 1st marriage it was his blood and 2nd time it was Pooja's MELTED CRAYON...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒAur ghar walon mien se bhi koi kabhi nahi kehta ke shaadi incomplete hai! ... Melted Crayon ke baad wali shaadi mien suhaag raat mili thy...Sindoor wali shaadi je baad brand new dil bhi mil gaya aur 2 dulhano k sath SR ka chance hogya!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Seriously! How Many Will Narja Get Married? This Is Silly.
7 janam, 7 shaadian! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† NarJa will keep divorcing and kee l marrying each other for 7 times...
πŸ˜† dekh lena! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰