Users

Frequent Posters

anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Doc.love

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4967728

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4968574

You dont know the story.. so let me just brief you a bit.. Ratan is the Daata Hukum or say,prince of Suraj garh..Hes 21 yrs old and his father before dying,passed on his responsibility to a girl he trusted.( He didnt trust his family or anyone else because one of them was after Ratan's life and was responsible for the death of his parents too.) So he handed over the responsibility of his entire estate and of Ratan to Diya. Diya was 18 at that time...but she still managed everything perfectly... and sent Ratan to London without leaving any trace for his dushmans. Now after 12 years, Ratan is back in India..Diya protected him with her life...and eventually, when she caught his dushman..and things became safe for Ratan, he sets her free from his pehredaari. He arranged for her marriage to the guy she ws betrothed 12 years ago and she had broken that engagement to move for Ratan's pehredaari... Now Ratan feeling responsible for her happiness,managed to rearrange her wedding with Abhay...who is the villain. He jilts Diya on the shadi mandap and Ratan ended up marrying her. The whole society is after them ke 9 saal ka age gap hai dono mien..bla bla.. Anyway..since the beginning they have been best friends..but after marriage, they became really uncomfortable. Ratan started feeling suffocated and he decided to divorce her. She felt bad about it but then she wanted him to be happy..so she decided to go along with his plan...until recently,  when Abhay files a lawsuit against Diya (hes really pissed that he jilted her to take revenge of his badnaami..but Ratan married her and saved her face.Also Ratan had slapped him in front of all too..πŸ˜†) Now after the case, Ratan is literally unable to take this crap and he has shown deep care and affection for Diya. His care and the stand he took for her has made her heart melt like an ice cream in front of fire...and now she has started developing lovey feelings for him. While we, the fans know what Diya feels, we dont know about the true nature of Ratan's feelings.. πŸ˜† When she thanked him for fighting her case in the court, he asks her to pay him with a kiss! And then he laughed hard and told her that he was joking. (These are the spoilers. This sequence is yet to get on air). We,forum vaasis have been trying to asess his point of view...and thats what my fan fics are about... πŸ˜ƒ 
Warning...They are LONG.. πŸ˜• but i still hope that you will read them and bless me with some valuable constructive criticism too.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

I will watch this episode of PA today in sha Allaj and will let you know about my opinion.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thx for the link yaara...I will read them and defo post comments... and special thanks for the story summary too...that was really sweet of you.πŸ‘
Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago
anoosree thumbnail

Originally posted by: JhanviKv

Hopefully after these feel good episodes from few days they don't go overboard with the next track !! I don't mind anything except extreme negativity ! And I hope Bela's psycho avatar won't make our heart reach our throats LOL !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hoping against all odds that they don't go overboard with negativity but I am sure we won't be that lucky after all we know how they tweaked the storyline so far.  So I don't have too many expectations either.  

Yeah the last line of the segment cracked up me too.  They start this track with Naren Pooja as a normal couple now I dread that they may end this track separating them. If they want they can come up with positive things too but I have my doubts...at least for sometime we may get to see Naren Pooja together till Bela strikes with her vengeance or blackmail. Again a hope though not expecting much.

BP ki bath tho bilkul sahi hai.  I wrote it in the other thread too. 

Good that you guys watch other shows too, but my policy is I follow only one show at a time and always take some break before I start another show.  Multiple daily soap mere bas ki bath nahi hai. πŸ˜†
anoosree thumbnail

/QUOTE] 
Naren k dil ki rani tou Pooja hi rahay gy..because these people know ke Pooja ki jagja yeh kisi ko bhi layein ge tou inki trps buht buri terha gir jayeingy.. So yea..Pooja and Naren all the way...πŸ˜†

Waise PA ko dekhkar jo BP badta hain woh Bepanah ko dekhkar turant utar jata hain !! Jennifer😳 Sehban & Harshad😳  Much needed !!
Waise PA main chaos ke bina aur hamare BP badane wale tracks ke bina inka chalta kahan hain !πŸ˜• But still we watch !!πŸ˜†πŸ‘β­οΈ
[/QUOTE]
Hahaha.. waqai.. PA ke sath sath kuch light dekhna buht zaruri hai..warna insan sach mien pagal hojaye.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I watch Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya...its light sa...sweet sa.. Besides I loveee its heroine and hero...πŸ˜ƒ also watched Bepanaah's first epi. πŸ˜³ Harshad Chopra! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³β€οΈ Haye! i had a massive crush on him in his Kis desh mien hai mera dil days. Mien woh show dekhty hi Harshad ki wajeh se thy... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I used to watch kis des too...maaan...remember the fan wars, the SS, OS, funny episode reviews, update...it used to be a riot in the forum πŸ˜†It's there I decided I will never be a part of any fandom...the gamasaan fights with the fans of other shows during awards...it's used to be fun and nightmare as wellπŸ˜†
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
anoosree... i joined IF in 2016 i think.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Back in the days of Kis desh...I didnt even know that there is something called IF in the first place. I only joined IF when I wanted to read fan fics on Thapki pyaar ki. That was my 1st forum and i hardly used to comment there. I think my 1st comment there was on a fan fic. I loved it sooo much that i wanted to praise the writer. It was the best thing i could have done as that writer is now a great friend of mine. She helped me a lot in writing.(She goes by the name Dushturain here...and she was the one who got me to start watching PAπŸ˜†)
After Thapki's disaster, i lost interest in ITV for sometime and shifted my focus on Pakistani shows... Then Dushtu made me watch Rangrassiya and Iss pyar ko kya naam doon 1.. (Yes..I watched IPKKND and RR after 4,5 years of their release and I fell in love with both the shows...but it was too late to get into their forums in IF). After i was done with both, Dushturain urged me to watch Yeh moh moh ke dhaagay...and from there my real IF journey began. I made more friends... i got totally involved in the forum discussions... and started writing fan fics too (again Dushturain urged me to do that !πŸ˜ƒ) I have been fortunate to never get into shows that have such fan wars going on. In fact i think these forums and forum vaasis are quite mature and friendly. I have never encountered fan fight or you know...the ghamasaan fights! πŸ˜†  As far as i am concerned, I am quite old to get indulged in stupid fan fights with young girlies! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Isi liye i enjoy insta accounts too.. wahan per fights dekhy hain miene waise. But mujhse koi nahi larr raha tha... πŸ˜† iss liye mein bhi unko khalli valli ker dety hun.. πŸ˜›
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

/QUOTE] 
Naren k dil ki rani tou Pooja hi rahay gy..because these people know ke Pooja ki jagja yeh kisi ko bhi layein ge tou inki trps buht buri terha gir jayeingy.. So yea..Pooja and Naren all the way...πŸ˜†

Waise PA ko dekhkar jo BP badta hain woh Bepanah ko dekhkar turant utar jata hain !! Jennifer😳 Sehban & Harshad😳  Much needed !!
Waise PA main chaos ke bina aur hamare BP badane wale tracks ke bina inka chalta kahan hain !πŸ˜• But still we watch !!πŸ˜†πŸ‘β­οΈ
[/QUOTE]
Hahaha.. waqai.. PA ke sath sath kuch light dekhna buht zaruri hai..warna insan sach mien pagal hojaye.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I watch Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya...its light sa...sweet sa.. Besides I loveee its heroine and hero...πŸ˜ƒ also watched Bepanaah's first epi. πŸ˜³ Harshad Chopra! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³β€οΈ Haye! i had a massive crush on him in his Kis desh mien hai mera dil days. Mien woh show dekhty hi Harshad ki wajeh se thy... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]
Yes very much needed! I watch only PA,Yeh Un dino ki baat hain & now Bepanah from last 2 days! πŸ˜Š But PA ke baad toh light hearted dekhna zaroori hain bhai warna toh bande ke khair nahi!πŸ˜†
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoosree

I hoping against all odds that they don't go overboard with negativity but I am sure we won't be that lucky after all we know how they tweaked the storyline so far.  So I don't have too many expectations either.  

Yeah the last line of the segment cracked up me too.  They start this track with Naren Pooja as a normal couple now I dread that they may end this track separating them. If they want they can come up with positive things too but I have my doubts...at least for sometime we may get to see Naren Pooja together till Bela strikes with her vengeance or blackmail. Again a hope though not expecting much.

BP ki bath tho bilkul sahi hai.  I wrote it in the other thread too. 

Good that you guys watch other shows too, but my policy is I follow only one show at a time and always take some break before I start another show.  Multiple daily soap mere bas ki bath nahi hai. πŸ˜†

We shouldn't expect anything from those writers instead just go with the flow. They will do their own always and yes BP tho gaya hamara. Thats why I watch someother light shows as well! Inke heart transplant ke chakkar main hamara heart weak na hojaye. Pata nahi aage kya kya hoga may be next brain and then eyes and then so onπŸ˜† Sadist writers they areπŸ˜•
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4967728

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4968574

You dont know the story.. so let me just brief you a bit.. Ratan is the Daata Hukum or say,prince of Suraj garh..Hes 21 yrs old and his father before dying,passed on his responsibility to a girl he trusted.( He didnt trust his family or anyone else because one of them was after Ratan's life and was responsible for the death of his parents too.) So he handed over the responsibility of his entire estate and of Ratan to Diya. Diya was 18 at that time...but she still managed everything perfectly... and sent Ratan to London without leaving any trace for his dushmans. Now after 12 years, Ratan is back in India..Diya protected him with her life...and eventually, when she caught his dushman..and things became safe for Ratan, he sets her free from his pehredaari. He arranged for her marriage to the guy she ws betrothed 12 years ago and she had broken that engagement to move for Ratan's pehredaari... Now Ratan feeling responsible for her happiness,managed to rearrange her wedding with Abhay...who is the villain. He jilts Diya on the shadi mandap and Ratan ended up marrying her. The whole society is after them ke 9 saal ka age gap hai dono mien..bla bla.. Anyway..since the beginning they have been best friends..but after marriage, they became really uncomfortable. Ratan started feeling suffocated and he decided to divorce her. She felt bad about it but then she wanted him to be happy..so she decided to go along with his plan...until recently, when Abhay files a lawsuit against Diya (hes really pissed that he jilted her to take revenge of his badnaami..but Ratan married her and saved her face.Also Ratan had slapped him in front of all too..πŸ˜†) Now after the case, Ratan is literally unable to take this crap and he has shown deep care and affection for Diya. His care and the stand he took for her has made her heart melt like an ice cream in front of fire...and now she has started developing lovey feelings for him. While we, the fans know what Diya feels, we dont know about the true nature of Ratan's feelings..πŸ˜†When she thanked him for fighting her case in the court, he asks her to pay him with a kiss! And then he laughed hard and told her that he was joking. (These are the spoilers. This sequence is yet to get on air). We,forum vaasis have been trying to asess his point of view...and thats what my fan fics are about...πŸ˜ƒ
Warning...They are LONG..πŸ˜•but i still hope that you will read them and bless me with some valuable constructive criticism too..😳😊

I will watch this episode of PA today in sha Allaj and will let you know about my opinion..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nice I Watch This Show Too.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anoosree

Well done PA TeamπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I just loved everything about the episode, Right the start to its end it was perfect. What I liked the most...

The episode belonged to Akshay, Sheen & Jyothiji for their top notched performance...their pain touched me, I never thought I would be able to connect to Supriya again, no I was wrong. Inspite of her nasty attitude in the past, I still felt terribly bad seeing her breaking down when Naren leaves her.πŸ‘

Akshay was again amazing with his brilliant portrayal, Naren was so restrained yet his pain was the most impactful. Initially the way he walks through the corridors, his drawing the Lakshman rekha...it was so beautifully done that I am at loss of words to appreciate him⭐️

Pooja' desperate attempt to stop Naren, the way she looked at him, not an ounce of over reacting justthose expressive eyes. Maaan... Sheen pulled out that scene fabulously. I wanted to go give her a tight hug...⭐️

Brilliant performance guys. Kudos to the director writer and the actors. Special mention to the musicians for the beautiful BG scores and the entire team.πŸ‘

My most favorite scene was when Naren lifts Pooja from the water and the jalthe diye playing at BG...it looked so awesome, must have been really difficult to pull out such a scene, lifting someone from under water wouldn't be easy, Hatsoff to Akshay was his efforts and also the writer & director for such a beautiful shot.πŸ‘

But the best was that after the longest time I felt Naren Pooja's chemistry...I nearly lost the hope to see it again but I must say, they were back with a bang. Don't know whether it was the underlying emotions or the actors performance but I could connect to them, their pain, their emotions. I didn't see this chemistry even in their golden night episodeπŸ˜†. Especially the last hug and the eye contact, it felt so real as if there was a real emotional connection between the two. Probably I am overthinking again. But that scene was so overwhelming.

Don't know what's in store for us in future but this episode was so awesome & overwhelming that I felt I had to make a separate post to appreciate them. They deserved it. β­οΈπŸ‘

Lovely Episode After Ages.
Enjoyed It. 😳
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Nice I Watch This Show Too.

Heyyy SilverBell...buddy.. High Five! πŸ˜ƒ but I dont see you much around in that forum... Kher you must read my fan fics then... πŸ˜†
Doc.love thumbnail
 I watched the episode, Anoosree... It was really nice.. And you were right about NarJa's chemistry... there was electricity between them.. πŸ˜ƒ Inka divorce hota hai tab hi inke ander bijli kyun bharti hai? πŸ˜›πŸ˜• 
Anyway.. about Supriya... Yar i liked her acting and all, but I still havent forgiven her ...
About that jal samaadhi scene... It was beautifully shot...but i was like..saray maandir k pujari yeh soch rahay honge ke marrna hi tha tou aik hi ghaat se kood jatay.. πŸ˜› aur aaye tou jal samaadhi k liye thay...jal mien jatay hi irada badal dia.. πŸ˜› So my focus got shifted on the people and what they must be thinking in their heart...and I didnt focus much on the beauty of the scene. Kher..i watched it again because you had said that it was really good...so yea..it was a very difficult scene indeed. Pani mien se he lifted Pooja.. and then on the ghaat stairs, he fainted too..  Very Nicely shot!! πŸ‘
The most poignant moment for me was when Naren was leaving his house...and his sillhoute diminishes in that corridor... The way he was leaving..😭
Woh rekha wala point mujhe koi khaaa samajh nahi aaya.. i think he symbolically restrained people from coming behind him...like Raam ji? am I right?
About the bgm.. it was beautiful. When chandrika, supriya and dada ji were praying and Naren was searching for Pooja in the water, a different Raam ji hymn was being sung in the background. I felt it was there for a purpose. Was this a parallel scene from Raam ji's life? I havent ever heard that hymn  or chant... and i thought i had watched enough indian shows! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Anyway...all in all, it was another memorable episode of PA... πŸ‘β­οΈ