Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Loved reading all your comments guys.. You people are brilliant with reviews and analysis.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
As for me, i watched the golden moments in small videos on instagram yesterday. I live in middle east, and here we get Zee programs one day later than the timeline. The setting and the whole ambiance of the golden scene was sooo beautiful, so aesthetically pleasing, that I decided not to watch it online and rather wait for one day to watch it on TV. To my utmost disappointment, the whole scene was cut in half and I ended up just like that. Kher raat gayee, baat gayee... Pooja did look divine in the morning after... β€οΈ and Naren.. ufff iss banday ka rona dhona... πŸ˜† but i liked the episode all in all and Akshay and Sheen did a marvellous job.. πŸ‘
Their old chemistry can never return i guess. In old days, it used to be Naren's albela character that used to bring so much spontaniety and intriguing elements in the love equation. THAT Naren has been butchered now. What is left is just one hot guy...with a pea sized brain and an Everest sized ego.. πŸ€’
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Loved reading all your comments guys.. You people are brilliant with reviews and analysis.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

As for me, i watched the golden moments in small videos on instagram yesterday. I live in middle east, and here we get Zee programs one day later than the timeline. The setting and the whole ambiance of the golden scene was sooo beautiful, so aesthetically pleasing, that I decided not to watch it online and rather wait for one day to watch it on TV. To my utmost disappointment, the whole scene was cut in half and I ended up just like that. Kher raat gayee, baat gayee... Pooja did look divine in the morning after... β€οΈ and Naren.. ufff iss banday ka rona dhona... πŸ˜† but i liked the episode all in all and Akshay and Sheen did a marvellous job.. πŸ‘
Their old chemistry can never return i guess. In old days, it used to be Naren's albela character that used to bring so much spontaniety and intriguing elements in the love equation. THAT Naren has been butchered now. What is left is just one hot guy...with a pea sized brain and an Everest sized ego.. πŸ€’

@bold: wordπŸ‘
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

LAST LINE ...I will give a huge thumbs up !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›