Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Seriously.

Ohh hey!!! It's me Kam.

Yeah! Got your mind voice. Okay I'm not dead yet. Very much alive to make your reading bored.

Life is effing, I had a heartbroken all over again. Drained my Boody fluid. Was blood sucked by vampires, found some aliens in me. Then got a new pet name. Finally stuck somewhere which I never wanted to.

Heart broken: my request was dismissed by husband to dance in his relative reception for one fast number of danush (movie maari) he didn't even oblige for my puppy dog eyes. I was so heart broken that music was nerve wracking. I fought the urge to move.

Drained my body fluid: diarrhoea had ran a marathon on me. It was all started with a stupid game "NEVER HAVE I EVER." With my nemesis who once I called m besties. I almost drank 500 ml of mixed guards juice. And bit of some unknown breed of chill which burned my whole intestines. And breathtaking blue cheese. Auukkk... Spending my night in toilet, finally responding to the continuous bang, I crawled out the restroom only to be passed out on the mat. Rest is history.

Blood sucked by vamp:- I got sudden cramps and swells on my joints, so ended up in Ortho, he drained my whole blood, I would have died in hemorrhage. Okay exaggerating. Finally concluded that I have rheumatoid arthritis(an alien). Nothing to worry I'm still mobile.

New pet name:- I don't know why my son named me after shin Chan. Though o don't have my mouth on my cheek, neither have buffed cheeks. He says I have his antics. Ahhh... Which is big lie.

Stuck somewhere:- my husband's aunt was running a children's home, who had an heart attack was undergone open heart surgery. Who happens to choose me as a replacement of her in managing the charity. I had helped her before, like collecting funds and in educational wise. But management is not my cup of tea. Now my eyes are popping out. I want her to come back.

Why??? A woman can't have a peaceful life?

These are my reasons for my non-existent here. Hope they are valid.

Missed you all, still missing around here.

With much love,

Kam.

Drama queen
every time it not work buddu samjha he keya jiju ko.
Hope ur health now ok take care sisy.
my nephew telling right.
u are super women sisy don't worry everything will be fine hope ur aunt ok now.
Take care yourself sisy & continue ur nutanki we loved that.
bye