Shivika TS: Tum Hi Ho~Based the Current Track (31/01)~(Completed)

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys...
Kirthi here...

This is a Shivika TS on Veer exposure...
With A bold warrior Queen Annika showing Veer and Tej their place...

Shivaay's Thandav against the man who kidnapped and hurt Annika...And his ultimate OMM of Veer, Tej and Svetlana...

PS: This TS is dedicated to Priyanka(@IBPS)...Thank you so much for providing this Kidkithod plot dear...the credit of this TS goes to you...😳

I have written this in two parts...and have updated both parts...

Hope you like it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...Tum Hi Ho...
Part 1
As Annika regained her consciousness she found herself in some unknown place ...Her hands and legs tied up...

Her body was paining...Annika looked down in the dim light and saw that her dress was soaked in blood...

Annika:"Bachao..."
She cried out loud...

She looked around to see a couple of goons across the room who laughed at her attempt to scream...

"oh Madamji...don't bother screaming...because this is sirji's lanka...here nobody dares to care about what is happening..."

Annika:"Bachaooo..."
She screamed more loudly...

The goons ignored her and went on with the cards game they were playing...

Annika:"Please mujhe chod dho...please..."

She tried to free her hands and legs...but nothing she did helped...

Tears rolled down her eyes...What was she gonna do...?
She had to reach shivaay somehow...

She looked around in the flickering light of the room...

Annika saw the door open again and this time Veer walked in...
She let out a sigh of relief...

But she missed the the hand signal he gave the goons that made them scurry away from the room...

Annika:"Veer tum...Thank goodness..."

Veer walked towards her and sat beside her...

Annika:"Mujhe bachaoo...these people, they kidnapped me...you have got to help me Veer..."

Veer:"Annika, tum teek ho na...?"
He said moving his hands forward to cup her face...

Annika:"we have got to run before the goons come Veer..."
She said gesturing towards the door...

Veer sat down opposite her and crossed his arms...

Veer:"They won't come Annika..."

Annika:"They Will...they were talking about their boss...don't know what they are after...but..."

Veer:"You..."

Annika:"pardon...?"

Veer unveiled a curtain that revealed a wall filled with her pics...Out of the photos that were couple pics Shivaay had been cut off altogether...

Annika looked away creeped out by it...She was feeling totally disgusted and freaked out...
She tried to wriggle out of the knots that tied her...

Annika:"Please Veer...this place is creeping me out...I have to get out of here...I need to get to Shivaay..."

Veer stood up and said with his arms spread...

Veer:"this my love...is the shrine that Veer Pratap Chauhan has built for his Begam Annika, soon- to- be Annika Veer Pratap Chauhan..."

Annika:"Stop it Veer...what's gotten into you...?why are you acting so weird...please stop...I can't stand it anymore...this joke has gone too far..."

Veer:"JOKE...?YOU CALL MY LOVE TOWARDS YOU A JOKE..."
He said holding her by her cheeks tightly...his eyes burning with rage...

Annika:"Chodo Mujhe...You are hurting me..."

Veer:"What of the hurt you gave me Annika...?do you know how much your Shivaay jaap hurt me...Shivaay this...Shivaay that..."

Annika:"SHIVAAY IS MY HUSBAND...FOR PETE'S SAKE...PATHI HEIN VO MERI..."
Annika screamed enraged...

Veer:"Not for long Annika...that issue will be taken care of soon..."

Annika:"DON'T YOU DARE HURT SHIVAAY..."

Veer:"DON'T YOU DARE TAKE HIS NAME IN FRONT OF ME EVER AGAIN...YOU ARE MINE...YOU GET THAT...YOU ARE ONLY MINE..."

Annika:"Pagal hogaya hein tum...dimang karab huva hein...Keep dreaming you scoundrel...Until there is life in me...I'll be Shivaay's... get that etched in your thick brain...you buffoon..."

SLAP...

Veer:"Don't you dare..take his name ever..."
He said slapping her hard...

Annika stared at Veer shocked...She could taste blood in her mouth from the slap...

Annika:"Ha maro mujhe...aur maro...in fact I tell you, kill me...Vahi behthar hoga...kyunki mein kabhi bhi tumhara nahi ho saktha..."

Annika:"yeh baath kaan kholke suno aur samacho...mein Shivaay ka tha...Shivaay ka hoon...Shivaay ka rahega..."
She declared fiercely...

Veer:"SHIVAAY...SHIVAAY...SHIVAAY..."
He screamed angrily...

He was about to slap her again when somebody caught his hands...

"Kya bhaiyya...?arey thoda pyaar se samjavo na...Is this the way you woo a girl..."

Annika:"Svetlana...?tum yaha...?"

Svetlana:"Hi Annika...Bhabhi...I see you have met my bade bhai..."
She said hugging Annika...

Annika:"I'm...not...your... Bhabhi...Don't call me that...Ever..."

Svetlana:"would you prefer Annika Bhaujai...?"
She said cheekily...

Annika:"Shut up Svetlana...Shut the hell up..."

Veer:"I had given you an easy way out Annika...to come to me...but you didn't spare me a glance..."

Annika:"How can you even think that I would even look at another man that way...?You are disgusting..."
She said looking away...

Veer:"I tried to be your knight in shining armour...but you didn't even bother...now you will see the worst of me..."

Annika:"You are married...You have a kid...snap out of this madness..."

Veer::"Monali...?Swetha...?Oh Annika how naive can you be...?they are employed by me to pretend to be my family before you and Shivaay..."

Veer:"so that nobody, especially shivaay will never be able to figure out that  I'm the one who has been playing all these games...'to get you..."

Veer:"And now...I'll remain by Shivaay's side as his most loyal friend as he moves heaven and earth to find you Annika...but he would never be able to rescue you...you will forever remain mine...only mine..."
He said running his fingers through her cheek...

Annika bite Veer hard in his hand that dared to  touch her. ...making him scream out in pain...

Enraged he Slapped her hard and pulled her up by her hair...Annika winced in pain...

Veer:"How dare you do this to me...Annika...I'll punish you for this...when I'm through you will beg me for mercy..."

Annika:"In...your...dreams...you dumb...idiot..."
She said gritting her teeth with pain...

A commotion outside the room made both Veer and Svetlana look at the door tensed...

Veer:''how did he find out this place...?"

Svetlana:"How do I know...?"
She said angrily...

They tapped Annika so that she doesnt speak...And kept her hidden behind the cartons in the room...

And then the door opened...Tej Singh Oberoi walked in with all glory...
Svetlana:"Tej...it's a pleasure to meet you..."

Annika jumped in happiness...Tej uncle...He is  here...all she had to do was alert him about her being here...

Tej:"Finally...I can sleep peacefully today...Shivaay Singh Oberoi ka naam aur nishan mitta diya meine...Aaj se he will be out in the streets begging..."

Tej:"this is what he would get for messing up with my life...barbaad kar diya meine usse...I'm so thankful to you two...Veer and Svetlana..."

Tej:"All this wouldn't have been possible if you hadn't helped me...and you are right, this is much better than killing him...I can entertain myself by seeing him suffer..."

Veer:"Thanks to you , I got what I wanted from Shivaay too..."

Annika started...She shook her head trying to comprehend what she was hearing...Tej uncle was with Svetlana and Veer in all this...?

Svetlana:"So what are we waiting for let's toast to the defeat of great Shivaay Singh Oberoi...Let's go out..."

Annika kicked hard at Cartons...and they fell down one by one...

Tej:"Who is there...?"
He asked...

Svetlana:"jaane do na Tej..."
Veer stopped him from going there...

Tej pushed Veer aside and walked towards where he had heard the sound...
Tej:"Annika...?"

Anger flashed in her eyes...Her eyes speaking volume about how she felt about Tej's betrayal...

Tej turned towards Veer and understood that He had meant to take Annika away from Shivaay...He realized that all this time unknowingly he had been aiding Veer to kidnap Annika...

Anger surged in his veins...
He turned towards Svetlana and said...
Tej:"Release her..."

As the tape was removed from her mouth..Annika screeched...
Annika:"How could you do this to us...?your own family...?"

Tej:"Annika...I didn't know that this involved you...if I had known that it was you Veer wanted, I would never have let this happen...trust me..."

Tej:" Tum humari ghar ki bahu ho...Ghar ki issath...aur mein isse kuch nahi karunga jisse ghar bahu ko tez pahunche..."

Annika:"Baas...Are you telling me that you know nothing about their plan to kidnap me...?When I heard it with my own ears you own proclamation that you wanted Shivaay dead...?"

Annika:"should I believe again that you have changed...after all that fake heart attack drama and trying to be Mr.Goody Two Shoes...? "

Tej:"Annika it's true that I wanted Shivaay dead...that I wanted to destroy him...but .That's because he tried to snatch my sons away from me...I have no enmity what so ever towards you..."

Annika:"Sharam aa rahi hein yeh sochke ki humne apko support kiya...Jab Om baar baar kah raha tha ki aap kabhi nahi sudhar saktha...tab bhi humne apko ek chance diya...par apne tho..."

Annika:"aap jaise aise ghatiya gira huva insaan meine khabhi nahi dekha hein...jho apne he nephew ko marne chal pade...aur uski biwi ko kisi aur ke sath...chi...bol he nahi saktha mein..."

Annika:"Arey mein bhi na...kiske baath kah rahi hoo...?"

Annika:"vo Tej Singh Oberoi...jho apni pathni ko saalom tak iss aurat ke saath milke cheat kartha raha...?usse biwi ko kayi baar marne ki koshish ki...?"

Annika:"apne tho Apna beete ko marne ki koshish ki uss kali takkur ke saath milke...apni bahu ka zinda sradh kara diya..."

Annika:"apne he nephew ko marna ki koshish ki...usse barbad karne ki koshish ki...tho abb yeh kaunsi nayi baath hogayi ki Tej Singh Oberoi iss veer ka p**p bana...?"

Tej:"Enough Annika...stop it...Listen to me..."

She turned to Veer and shouted...

Annika:"if you think that Shivaay won't be able to find where I'm then you are mistaken...I challenge you...He will be here within an hour...And will rescue me..."

Tej:"Annika listen to me...Trust me on this...I didn't know.that this was what they wanted...I swear...I swear on OmRu..."

But Annika had already fainted...

Tej ran over to her...
Tej:"Annika...wake up...Annika...?"

He turned to Veer and Svetlana and asked...
Tej:"Why did you do this...?"

Svetlana:"itna bhi acha math hojavo Tej...you knew what was going to happen...everything except maybe a Annika's kidnap happened with your blessings..."

Svetlana:"you don't have to act like you are such a saint...you don't have any problem with killing your nephew...then what's this sudden humdardi towards your bahu...?"

Tej:"I can't let this happen...I'll inform Shivaay..."
He took his phone to call Shivaay when he was knocked down...

Part 2 below...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Part 2.

Shivaay rushed into the house he had tracked to be that of Veer's...
"we need to wait for the signal..."

Shivaay:"baad mein gaye signal...my wife's life is in danger and you want me to wait for your stupid signal...?"

All his mind could think of is that his wife was in danger...Veer was a psychopath obsessed by beautiful women...He would win the woman who catches his eye and when he was done with her he would kill her...just like He finished of Komal and many girls before her...

And veer's new object of obsession was Annika...

His Annika...

How would she be now...?

His heart broke for Annika...Unable to comprehend the fear she would be in...

The wall of Annika's photo's in Veer's house disturbed him very much...And so did the poisonous snake that the man had kept in his room...this was the kind of man he would want to keep Annika protected from always...

But his Annika was paying for his misjudgment with her life...the thing that hurt him more was that He was unable to keep Annika protected from the kind of nightmares that he had vowed to keep her away from...

He was supposed to be the great wall of Shivaay...And he was helpless in protecting his wife...

He was so broken by things happening in his life that he failed to see somebody creeping in through his defenses and attacking the one person he had sworn to protect...

Out of the corner of his eye he saw many goons running towards him...but all he could think of at that moment was that his Annika needed him...blinded by the red haze he punched his way through the goons...kicking and punching them...

He got hold of one and tightened his hold on the man...
Shivaay:"Where is Annika...?"

"Bas...base...basement...turn the shelf in the room..."
Shivaay threw the man down and kicked the door open...

Annika was afraid of darkness...

Shivaay spotted droplets of blood in the floor trailing towards the shelf...As if somebody was dragged through the floor...

Shivaay pulled the shelf that lead into a staircase downstairs...

As he descended down the stairs the blood pool increased...

He hoped that the blood he was seeing wouldn't be Annika's...

Shivaay pushed open the door...

Veer was expecting Shivaay to turn up...this was going to be the moment where he wins Annika from Shivaay...

He would show her that the man she was trusting blindly wasn't even capable of protecting her and keeping her safe...

Shivaay saw his Annika lying tied up on the ground...

trying to fight the dizziness she was feeling from being drugged...She sat up and smiled at Shivaay...

Veer:"thank you for showing up Shivaay...now I can finish you off infront of Annika and prove to her that I'm more worthy of than you to have her..."

Veer jumped towards him .attacking...

Enraged Shivaay pulled Veer by his hand even before he could do his tai chi step and hit him onto the nearest wall...

Shivaay wasn't seeing the gaint of the man towering before him...but only his Annika  who was lying on the floor crumbled up her dress covered with blood...

Annika:"Shivaay...?"
She said weakly...

Shivaay saw that Her face bloodied And swollen with Slap marks...

Shivaay:"Mein yaha hoon Annika...mein tumhe bachavunga...You don't have to be scared...mein hun tumhare saath..."
He said to Annika softly...

Veer roared and ran towards Shivaay...
Shivaay:"Tumne mere biwi pe haath utaya...Usse hurt kiya...?"
Enraged Shivaay punched him in the jaw... Veer crumbled to the ground clutching onto his cheek. 

Veer:"How dare you...?"
He stumbled to his feet, wiping away the blood dripping from his nose...

Veer: "Who do you think you are?
Shivaay planted his fist at him again, but this time he ducked and slamed his fist into Shivaay's  side...

Annika:"SHIVAAY..."
She cried out loud...

Shivaay felt  his ribs pop, but he didn't care...He wanted to give it to this man for every pain he made Annika go through since they had come to Goa...

for the madness drama that he did And for the sufferings it caused Annika...for the umpteen no. of murder attempts...Shivaay kicked him hard with his knee to Veer's gut.

Shivaay:"This is for all the pain you put my Annika through you scoundrel..."

Veer coughed...hunching over with pain...and rubbed off the blood of his face into his shirt...

Veer:"I'll kill you Shivaay...

Shivaay tightened his knuckles, moved forward to hit him again, but Veer jumped up and charged at Shivaay...

Annika:"Shivaay watch out..."
She called out scared for her Shivaay...She had never seen this Shivaay before...

This was the thandav of Shivaay...to save the woman he loved...

With his head down, Annika saw Veer ram into Shivaay's stomach...,Tears rolled down her eyes...

Annika:"Shivaay..."
She called out for him scared by the hit he had taken...She dragged herself towards the light...it was then that Shivaay saw knife marks on her wrists...

Shivaay roared as he smashed his fist into Veer's face over and over again, seeing red, only red, like it had been bottled up inside him for ages...

not caring about the time elapsing as he continued hitting the man...who dared to bring tears in his wife's eyes...who dared to hurt her...

Shivaay was avenging every pain that his felt because of this psycho...

Veer fell down with a thud...He was still breathing, but his face is so engorged and bloodied...

Kicking him hard at his shin Shivaay walked towards his Annika...

Shivaay slided down on the floor besides her and got busy in untying knots that tied her...not meeting her eyes...

It was reddened because She had been struggling to get out...
Shivaay:"it hurts very much doesn't it...?"
He asked without meeting her eyes...

Annika shook her head looking at her husband...

Her Shivaay who winced when he applied  antiseptic solution on her teeny tiny wound...

Annika made Shivaay look at her...
Annika:"I'm fine Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"it's all my fault...it's my..."

Annika:"Shivaay...Don't...you saved me...I knew you wou much come for me..."
She said hugging him...

Holding her in his arms as he kissed her all over her face...
Shivaay:"do you know how scared I.was when I found you gone...I was dying...I was..."

Annika:"Shhh..."
She said as she silenced him placing her lips on his...

Shivaay tightened his hold on her and kissed her fiercely...

Pulling out of the kiss Shivaay slowly rubbed the slap marks on her cheeks...

Annika took his hand in hers and blew into the bloodied knuckles...he ran his hands through wounds in her hands  and face...

Shivaay's tightened his hands into fists...And gritted his teeth...
Annika cupped his face...

Veer stood up from the ground and walked towards them...
Veer:"Shivaay...I'll kill you..."

Annika:"Shivaay..."
Annika reached out to take the knife that had fallen out of Veer's pocket while fighting...

And plunged it hard into his leg...
Annika:"Don't you dare think of hurting my husband..."

Shivaay kicked Veer a few times...
Shivaay:"This is for every drop of blood she shed you  b*****d..."

Annika:"Shivaay, he is not worth it..."
She said weakly...

Shivaay:"Come...let's go Annika..."

Annika held onto his arms as she struggled to remain conscious...

Tej:"Shivaay..."

It was then Shivaay saw his bade papa...

Shivaay:"Bade papa...?..what are you doing here...?"

Annika:"vo Shivaay..."
She remained silent not wanting to hurt Shivaay...Shivaay looked at Annika who was looking at everywhere except his eyes...

Shivaay:"it was him wasn't it...?All these time...?"

Annika nodded...
Annika:"Shivaay...He was working with Svetlana and Veer to destroy you..."

Shivaay:"there's more isn't it...?"
He said looking at his uncle with disgust...

Tej:" look Shivaay...I promise...mana ki everything that happened was  because of me...but trust me Shivaay I didn't know that Veer's motive was to get hold of Annika..."

Tej: I thought that he had something else in his mind when he asked me to keep you distracted...if I had known I swear, I would never have let you move away from her..."

Shivaay:"says the righteous man in the universe...You want me to swallow the crap you are feeding me with After all that you have done...?"
He asked disgusted...

Shivaay:"I knew about all the games you played...the ShivOmRu construction fire...that happened that day...it was done by Veer on your expense...you made it impossible for me to get the insurance.."

shivaay:''because Tej Singh Oberoi used his formidable power to stop the insurance agency from giving me the money..."

Shivaay:"then the attempt to rob me of money...only an family member could have helped that woman to get hold of the details...And that was you..."

Shivaay:"phir bhi meine kuch bhi nahi bola...kyunki mein nahi chahtha tha ki OmRu ko aap pe jho nafrat hein vo aur bhi bade..."

Shivaay:"phir bhi apne mujhe destroy karne ki chakkar mein Annika ko use kiya...aur yeh mein bilkul bardash nahi karunga Mr.Oberoi..."

Shivaay:"I never knew ki aap itna gatiya aur gira huva harkat kar sakthe hein...Ki you brought Annika into this game...?KYA BIGADA THA USNE APKA...?"

Shivaay:"Aur apne tho...chi...bolne mein bhi mujhe sharam aa rahi hein..."

Shivaay:"All because of your jealousy...?towards me...?"

Shivaay:"You don't earn respect and love by blackmail Mr.Oberoi...it comes organically...if you had  been a good dad to your sons...a good sasur to your bahu...a good husband to your wife, a good son to your mother , tho aaj sab apke paas huve hothe..."

Shivaay:"par aap tho ek badke ek gathiya aur gira huva harkat kiye jaa rahe hein ki kuch bolne bacha bhi nahi..."

Carrying Annika his arms Shivaay walked out without sparing a glace at his uncle...The man he had called his bade papa and respected even more than his father...

He stopped at the entrance to the staircase...
Shivaay:"Aaj tak mein apka har sach ko chupake rakha...takki parivaar ko koi takleef aur dard na huve...Hat rishta ka maina rakthe aya...parivaar ko protect karthe aya..."

Shivaay:"par .aaj se great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi exist only for my wife and my brothers...Apko yeh jaan na tha na...ki what made me give away OmRu's shares to Svetlana...vo isliye kyunki usne specifically Mujhse OmRu ke shares mange..."

Shivaay:".I said that I would give her mine...but she demanded OmRu's because she knew you would do all these batwara drama, vanvaas ke liye heart attack drama etc..so she demanded OmRu's share...to keep the fact that you are the one who set fire in Kalyani Mills, a secret...She has the video with her...puch lena jab apki marzi hogi...Akhir.Apka hi  ex-flame/curren t flame hein vo..."

Veer whimpered in the floor...
Shivaay:"Andere ka raaja ka raaj aaj issi vakth katham ho raha hein...Ravan ki lanka Jal gaya hein...Mein usse jala raha hoon...I have already filed a case stating that the vandalism that happened at ShivOmRu construction site was because of you..."

Shivaay:"And the police have already gone through your files at home and got hold of the proofs of all your smuggling, murders , latest one being that of komal your 4th wife...And umpteen no.of other cases which will provide you a one-way ticket to jail..."

Shivaay:"Aur ha...tumhara behen se keh lena ki I have taken back the shares in her name...which I'm sure she us aware of considering she had ggone to rectify the issue...but anyways inform it when she comes back that ..."

Svetlana:"How dare you...?you can't do this..."

Shivaay:"Why do you think I specifically mentioned the name "Svetlana Kapoor"  so clearly in the share transfer paper Svetlana...?because I knew that your name is not Svetlana Kapoor...which means you have no claim whatsoever on the shares...And I as the authorized signatory appointed by OmRu to take care of their business matters take the shares back..."

Svetlana:"You can't do this...I'll leak the video...tumhara parivaar barbaad Hoga..."

Shivaay:"Do you think I care Svetlana...?"
He said with a smirk playing in his lips...

Shivaay:"Ask the man starring in the video to give you compensation...because I'm not giving you even .00001% of my or OmRu's shares..."

Annika smiled at her husband proudly...
She snuggled close to him as he carried her out of the house...

Shivaay:"hoon na mein...vo what do you say...?Ha... chant...?"

Annika:"chant...?aap tho puure chantomai Singh Oberoi nikale...kya band bajaya sabka..."

Shivaay:"Let them and the whole world know Annika...that I Won't tolerate anybody causing so much as a slight discomfort to my wife..."

Shivaay:"khud pe talwar chale tho bhi gam nahi...par biwi pe kharoch bhi aye na tho hum nahi ya unn log nahi..."

Annika:"itna pyaar karthi hoo mujhse...?"

Shivaay:"Khud se bhi zyaada..."

Annika leaned onto Shivaay...And sighed contentedly...
Shivaay watched as Annika fell asleep in his arms after the ordeal she had been through...

His life, his reason for existence...his love, his wife...his Annika...

Shivaay bend down and placed a kiss on her forehead...

Kyonki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi, ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, meraa dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

~~~~The End~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys how was it..?

Please let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

~
Kirthi
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
Naju2388 thumbnail
Loved it! I want this superman shivaay in the real ishqbaaaz! 
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
this was just superb.. tej should learn the truth this way... truth rubbing on his face...
loved shivaays tandav...
Krithi_Krish thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow I am so excited will read it tonight.😳
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tagging to read later 
Thanks for writing on Shivika 
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was quite blood thirsty...but I enjoyed it.
Sari bhadas bahar nikal gayi😆

Was wondering on one thing,  why can't sh8vay be a martial arts expert, it's very difficult to imagine him beating up someone l7ke veer. Even daksh was hard to swallow. 
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naju2388

Loved it! I want this superman shivaay in the real ishqbaaaz! 

Thank you dear...😊
Yeah...Me too...aise dhishyum dhishyum marna hein uss Veer ko ki uska sar aise he ghuumthe rahna chahiye...😆
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

this was just superb.. tej should learn the truth this way... truth rubbing on his face...
loved shivaays tandav...

Thank you dear...😊
Yeah..the trust Shivaay has on Tej will blow up when he comes to know that he was aiding Veer who is obsessed about Annika and has been hurting her...

And hopefully then we will see Shivaay giving back to Tej...And let him fall...😆

ks_angel thumbnail

Thank you...😊