Why Shilpa Shinde Has a Lot of Fans

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello All,
I have only seen  last 2-3 weeks of big boss...so I really want to understand why there are a lot of fans for shilpa shinde???...i quite like her...i think she or Vikas are quite deserving winners...I didn't like hina khan..and others I don't think are playing in forefront...

but that's my opnion...since I haven't seen most of the show, I am trying to understand why she is loved so much...I thought Hina Khan was more popular than Shilpa...but people seem to love shilpa a lot more than Hina...also why people don't like Hina Khan? 

I would really appreciate some explanation and insight on this because I haven't seen past episodes.

Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Because Big Boss and Salman Khan are her biggest fans!!!

Originally posted by: monsoonlove

Hello All,

I have only seen last 2-3 weeks of big boss...so I really want to understand why there are a lot of fans for shilpa shinde???...i quite like her...i think she or Vikas are quite deserving winners...I didn't like hina khan..and others I don't think are playing in forefront...

but that's my opnion...since I haven't seen most of the show, I am trying to understand why she is loved so much...I thought Hina Khan was more popular than Shilpa...but people seem to love shilpa a lot more than Hina...also why people don't like Hina Khan?

I would really appreciate some explanation and insight on this because I haven't seen past episodes.

Thanks!

Watch Bigg boss from the start and you will see why people hate Hina and why Shilpa has so many fans. Shilpa is good and bad at the same time. She is cruel too (as many thinks). But all these qualities are liked my so many fans.Edited by naidlaado-3 - 6 years ago
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Because Big Boss and Salman Khan are her biggest fans!!!

Thanks...but that wouldn't make so  many people support her...on twitter, she seems to  have so many supporters...so, I don't understand why she has significantly more supporters compared to other candidates? 
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
May b because Salman shows Shilpa in good light and Hina in poor light, viewers tend to think the same way. But he forgot abt the CAMs which shows the TRUTH...😳uparwala sab dektha hai...

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

May b because Salman shows Shilpa in good light and Hina in poor light, viewers tend to think the same way. But he forgot abt the CAMs which shows the TRUTH...😳uparwala sab dektha hai...

Uske fans CAM pe dekh k e uske fan bane hain na k Salman k bolne se.. Bda mza aata jab wo rone ki acting krti hai, ya kisi ko kaala bolti hai, ya kis ki family k baare mein kuch bolti hai. Yehi sabh hum fans k dil ko chhoo jata hai. #ShilpaFTW
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I actually dont think she has that many fans..its more like fake accounts than real fans...i have seen 3 different accounts with the same message of miss shinde
And if you feel like this its because of the way she is portrayed on screen..she is portrayed as miss goody two shoes during episodes while only in unseens are we able to see the real devil in her..
I dont know what's the deal btw bb and shinde...maybe politics

LazyBing thumbnail
Becuase people are unable to see her real self and are falling for the fake character she is playing on a reality show 🤢

Originally posted by: Tvd_arshi

I actually dont think she has that many fans..its more like fake accounts than real fans...i have seen 3 different accounts with the same message of miss shinde
And if you feel like this its because of the way she is portrayed on screen..she is portrayed as miss goody two shoes during episodes while only in unseens are we able to see the real devil in her..
I dont know what's the deal btw bb and shinde...maybe politics

In one of the polls around 97000 votes were for Shilpa and around 30000 for Hina and Vikas each. So according to your logic 97000/3 = 32333 . Shilpa Still won. Zmaane ki le rakhi Shilpa ne 😆
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Because she has a nice sob story which is too much believable and we in general like to believe everything a woman says these days specially if it's against a powerful institution. Kangana Ranaut and Shilpa Shinde - same story is sold. Proof is not needed if the victim cry comes from a woman these days.