Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

๐Ÿคฃ you sound a lot like Harry would never expect that to be you ๐Ÿ˜†

Maya here in the forum we are all very nice a not so perfect family and even if members of the production team or maybe cast sneak in here in the forum as stalker  the message  we want to give them about our frustration may slightly registrar in their minds but in the other Social Media direct on their account it will ๐Ÿ˜† I am not bashing or trolling just venting my opinion ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜† as a fed up  fan
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Maya here in the forum we are all very nice a not so perfect family and even if members of the production team or maybe cast sneak in here in the forum as stalker the message we want to give them about our frustration may slightly registrar in their minds but in the other Social Media direct on their account it will๐Ÿ˜†I am not bashing or trolling just venting my opinion๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†as a fed up fan

๐Ÿ˜† I'm not complaining I like it . We used to call for ST's head on a stick here during the property track now with the demon his head isn't enough hope she gives him a slow painful death with lots of torture for killing lots of innocents and even animals weren't spared in the name of his demented romance ๐Ÿ˜• . Honestly they aren't worth your time or effort as they have selective hearing . Only way to wake them up is a boycott and hit them where it hurts their beloved TRP but since our opinions don't matter out here even that won't work . So I gave up completely .