Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I am happy that finally after ruining everything... she got guts to put that talwar on her jesht neck...finally...the moment he said about killing bamni...tabhi karna tha yeh. Bahut imp tha ...but she accepted his shart. Ek raja ke liye toh waise bhi jaan se badhkar maan hi hota hain. I wished she could have just trusted bamni instead...agar ambiraj keh raha tha maar dega...toh aisa thodi hain ki pourav raj ko ladna nahi aata. Aaj bamni ki haalat yeh hain kyonki uske saath chal kiya gaya...akar open fighting hoti...toh usmein itna bal tha ki woh khudki raksha kar leta tha. Mujhe samajh nahi aata anusuya ne kya soachkar accept ki thi woh shart. Ki ladai na ho...ki woh log ek ho jaaye...par jis tarah ka apman hona tha us shart ke mutabik...uske baad toh waise bhi dushmani honi hi thi...apne baal tyaagne ke baad kaunsa bamni ambiraj ko gale lagata...toh isse behtar toh ladne hi deti. Kamse kam khud bamni ki haalat ki zimmedaar na banti. Chalo thankfully usse hosh aa hi gaya aur usne talwar rakhi...atleast bache kuche logo ko bachane ke liye. Kyonki shivdutt shree toh lad ladkar le gaye apne bhai ko...tab unki sahayta ke liye anusuya nahi thi. I am happy that raja bamni did saw her putting talwar on her brothers neck. Liked how she told him ki joh apni behen ke saath chal karein..."woh jesht kehlane ka parth nahi hota"...jesht kehlaane layak toh woh tab hi nahi tha jab ussne apni behen ke bache aur pati ko maarne ki baat kahi thi...anusuya realized late and now will have to pay heavy cost for it. I loved all she said to ambiraj...and how he stopped after that and did let her go. Ittu si insaniyat ne pata nahi kaha se janam le liya tha...yeh duniya ka pehla bhai hain jisne apni behen ke haatho uske jeevansaathi ka khoon karane ki koshish ki hain. Edited by EtherealRati - 6 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
So after all this...anusuya finally decided to go to her love...bamni...khud hi chali gayi marne. What made her think that after all she did ...and what circumstantial scenario has been presented to pourav raj people...they will leave her. Godd...according to them...she just tried to killed their king. But khair jaana jaroori tha...uske liye bamni ki haalat jaan na us waqt sab kuch tha. And the smile when she gets to know he is out of danger...priceless. I dont blame shivdutt for attacking her in the start because he loves his brother...she tried to kill him. After ripudaman comes between...he could have thought for a moment but he is impulsive ...and reacts strongly. Bechara porus takshila mein pourav raj ka sapola kehlata hain aur pourav rajya mein takshilla ka. Koi usse kahi ka nahi chod raha...mama se toh anusuya rishta chudwa aayi hain...aur bade papa maarne ki poori koshish kar rahe.  Edited by EtherealRati - 6 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Okay so the chase begin...ripudaman holded anusuya hands against paurav raj as he saw whole talwar rakhna drama and takshila people leaving them because of her. He sides his kings wife than king brother cause he believes its his responsibility to protect queen and kid of king bamni in his absense. Salute to him...he knew what he was getting into .Still he protected. So anusuya runs to save her child and decides to deliever in a well. ...without shouting. She was fighting...running...all that with a baby ...felt really bad for her. After all this...she still wants to unite takshilla and paurav rajya through her son. Sankalp aur vishwas bahut jyaada hi bada hain...anybody could have easily given up after seeing the outcome. Salute to her vishwas and inner strength...she is gonna deliever a baby without making noise to save his life. And regarding greece waale...its getting over with zeus ka beta...she feels everyone is celebrating because zeus ka beta is coming...they are celebrating because their kings son is taking birth...nobody cares about zeus stories. The way they are showing it ...it doesnt look like that olympia zeus ki devotee and she believed that son belong to him...balki she is coming across like she needs to be treated. They really need to tone down a bit. Okay that was all about episode. Apart from that i would really like to mention that rati di is just nailing it. Love her performance...every scene is spot on. Edited by EtherealRati - 6 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
This forum is literally dead these days. 
Sweetdream897 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anusuya' s brain just works like tube light... Her brain works too lately... I am really very surprised how can she agree to her bro's proposal??? Being a princess, she knows it properly about a king's respect!!! Don't know how can she cut Bamni's hair just to stop the war..as if by this Bamni and pourav people will 4get everything and become unite... Really it is indeed a fabulous idea... 
That moral words she should say be4 cutting hair, she could handle situation just like she did after...she stayed a whole n8 w8 Bamni but couldn't get a chance to expose truth..then go w8 her hubby... Wow... Really pouruv people accept her cordially...What kind of melodrama...    Okay I can understand they have to lead this story, so they portrait like that... Atleast 2 day's story is somehow progressed... 🤓
Hats off... Rupadaman... He is the real hero.. How he save a pregnant woman is really praiseworthy 👏 but Shivdutt's behaviour is as usual disturbing... At least he can imprison her instead attempt to kill her... Because after all as a pregnant lady , he should have some moral not to kill her... 😡
Edited by Sweetdream897 - 6 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I feel bamini will be emotionally attached 2 poras. I really hope one day ripudaman would be rewarded.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She can go against her brother but not at the right moment. 🥱