Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
watching some very old episodes now - season 1 - my favs. 
Like she saving him from kalakod vish, the song, his getting jealous and angry on her after he has fallen in love. All so memorable.

it was so good at one point and then went downhill too fast. 

Not sure why that chanakya agreed to do that part. He was wasted for most part - At least some voice over should have been there for arth sastra etc

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

watching some very old episodes now - season 1 - my favs. 

Like she saving him from kalakod vish, the song, his getting jealous and angry on her after he has fallen in love. All so memorable.

it was so good at one point and then went downhill too fast. 

Not sure why that chanakya agreed to do that part. He was wasted for most part - At least some voice over should have been there for arth sastra etc

Yes the Cn team wanted a diversion from the usual battle fields and political intrigues..just they intended to concentrate on love-hate angle and Rt & Swetha did 100% justice for the romantic track...but it should have been a well defined finite number of episodes..but our Hindi serial producers are greedy and extended unnecessarily to fill up the slot...there the serial went downhill too fast 
siva06 thumbnail
Just so you guys know, I prefer real, raw and natural power while performing, either in action or emotion...RT's tweet
we have so much appreciation for our beloved RT' s dedication..but the hero has the most crucial part in taking the story forward..by doing the dare-devil acts he should not harm himself..that is our main concern Emotionally..is it not enough to give the apt sensational act.PlzComeBack Soon

siva06 thumbnail

Do you all remember the monologue by Chandra after Gowthami_oil incidence

If  I was not born to Surya Guptha Maurya
If I was not thrown to a village to live as an orphaned prince
If I was not born to kill MahaPadmanadh
If you are not born to my staunch enemy Naandh
If I had not killed all of your brothers
Nandini, you are a very good and beautiful person, I would have respected you and we could have been living happily united and leading a peaceful life and I could have also loved you
A wonderful write up by the Creative Team..but what happened in the middle? As Rajat predicted , are there people to humiliate him and spoil his project?

Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago
JanakNandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

Do you all remember the monologue by Chandra after Gowthami_oil incidence

If was not born to Surya Guptha Maurya
If was not thrown to a village to live as an orphaned prince
If I was not born to kill MahaPadmanadh
If you are not born to my staunch enemy Naandh
If I had not killed all of your brothers
Nandini, you are a very good and beautiful person, I would have respected you and we could have been living happily united and leading a peaceful life and I could have also loved you
A wonderful write up by the Creative Team..but what happened in the middle? As Rajat predicted , are there people to humiliate him and spoil his project?

Did he say so???
Agree m.today i was seeing two sets of episode
one is haldi during his first marriage with nandini and next was bheemdev wala..The last week.I felt diff.. Had they woke up from slumber earlier cn would have been in tv now..
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

Did he say so???
Agree m.today i was seeing two sets of episode
one is haldi during his first marriage with nandini and next was bheemdev wala..The last week.I felt diff.. Had they woke up from slumber earlier cn would have been in tv now..

The PH's high handedness is the root cause for the fall of CN..They didn't care for the fans' complaints and advice..just thought that RT is enough for the project..but they missed aan important element called " story"..could not give consistent and logical reasoning for any sequence..that Apama character..just we get nauseated .then to make over introduction of Siddharth..but that boy was also ruined by making him a drunkard..what to say? Every thing is over..all should learn a lesson from this..if at all they want to...you refer to his tweets