Farewell to our beloved ChandraNandini

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Farewell to our beloved ChandraNandini
Could not come out of the akri episode with out tears...The great love saga has come to an end..Will we ever see such an engrossing love story?
..Rajat & Swetha ... Their charm and magical spell always remain with us...

The last one minute background voice gives us the entire history of Chandra Gupta Maurya and the silhouetted profile pictures of C & N have a great effect on our emotions
A good analogy..CN team personified CGM as Narasimha Avathaar of Vishnu coming out of the sealed wall and sacking Sownandh (Hiranyakasipu)
To day as usual ,Swetha excelled in her rendition.
The failure in her love (of malaykethu) and even CGM's indifference towards her .
are the genuine and proper reason...for Helana's cruelty and vicious nature.Is it true?
Rushiraj Pawar (Sownand) would have come with much aspiration and hopes to take part in CN..but CVs killed him with his ugly black dress..the reason is SP's adamancy and inflexibility...otherwise we could have better scenes of Sownandh with CGM .and Bindusaar. B/D's love track and maa-puthra rebonding were also not adequately narrated
But
Rajat has completely proved his mettle and strength of his character.
Rajat is always the best version of himself.
The plumpy Akbar transformed into a man of chiselled physique..that is pure dedication
He shifted and molded to fit practically the character of great Chandra Gupta Maurya
We are always amazed with Rajat's evolution from the child artist to a matured well defined personality.We love you Rajat...expect to hear from you soon.
THANK YOU FRIENDS..BYE FOR NOW..LET US MEET AGAIN...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweetdream897 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too much fabrication ruins this serial... 4 this , I left this serial at the middle of Rupa's story
But after Durdhara's death I restarted . Again left this show  in Vishkanya's story... Then Bindu and Dharma's charm creates magic but the soul transaction story really ruins my mood... 

But happy to good ending no tragic ending... Everyone is happy at the end... All problems are resolved... Love and w8 to see RT another show... Miss Sweta and other younger actors and their bonding... 

Also miss this forum though I am not regular member I. This forum... . Goodbye to u all... Hug u all... ðŸ¤—
Edited by Sweetdream897 - 6 years ago
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lalli,  I am going to really miss reading your daily episode takes, I really enjoyed reading them. Will miss it. Any plans on your FF season 2?
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

Lalli,  I am going to really miss reading your daily episode takes, I really enjoyed reading them. Will miss it. Any plans on your FF season 2?

Dear Alanta..always i can see your "like" in my page..thank you so much for your recognition...How far this page will be active? I suppose 6 mnths..yes I will try to write a short story on CN again..thank you once again for your support
siva06 thumbnail
Rajat is one of the greatest actor, though not the biggest .I don't see him in his scenes..but only his character.He immediately steals the show,in any sequence he is in..he has got a genuine talent..donot make him inert PLZ
We request  Ms Ekta to start a new drama having these two fabulous actors in the lead with a proper well defined storyline to produce sparks in the screen?

JanakNandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

Rajat is one of the greatest actor, though not the biggest .I don't see him in his scenes..but only his character.He immediately steals the show,in any sequence he is in..he has got a genuine talent..donot make him inert PLZ

We request  Ms Ekta to start a new drama having these two fabulous actors in the lead with a proper well defined storyline to produce sparks in the screen?

Lalli really missed cn yesterday...never thought that I would be obsessed with a serial...It was a long run for cn when other serials ended quickly. .They could have given better script.Never mind as it is too late  to rant .I dont think jodi will be repeated .If it is then we are lucky to see.Along with swe raj I would like to see our tanu too.She would be a strong antagonist .The story can be like ur ff setup in mordern era..It was good reading that ff of yours...
Edited by JanakNandini - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

Lalli really missed cn yesterday...never thought that I would be obsessed with a serial...It was a long run for cn when other serials ended quickly. .They could have given better script.Never mind as it is too late  to rant .I dont think jodi will be repeated .If it is then we are lucky to see.Along with swe raj I would like to see our tanu too.She would be a strong antagonist .The story can be like ur ff setup in mordern era..It was good reading that ff of yours...

Of course ..they should have ended the drama by well planned 250 episodes, categorizing the tracks..I think ,even the PH got a surprise by SP's final verdict..we can see the way,they ran the last 10 episodes with out any conviction and fairplay..the long awaited Durdhara murder mystery was solved just like that.
 Initially they tried to bring Siddharth to the fore front ,sidetracking Rajat..but finally he got his prominence back.Even in the  last 10 minutes, it was CGM and not Bindusaar who took over Sownandh
We the viewers can't understand..they spend so much on settings, actors and costumes..why won't they give some thoughts on the story..

Historical back ground is missing
No battle fields and Raj Dharbars
The main character Chanakya was sidetracked
Can't even carry out their love-hate relationship properly
So much of baby sitting on baby Bindusaar
Nandini's high handedness(calling him mithra) for so many episodes
The pukka villain Chetan was not all used..too much of Apama 
Even Siddharth's drunken status is a draw back and the actress in Dharma's character is an utter failure..they could have used the young girls from CAS
JanakNandini thumbnail
mitra track only bought down trp to be honest...
Even sr was edited.I could see they have trimned down baba kidnapping mystery man and even sounsnandh...The cvs were to be blamed. ..Ph could not do anything in a short time...Till feb they could have given time.Anyway the channel will regret later ...Who is going to see sp ??? Atleast cn was stable in trp...even for horrible tracks .it was happily placed at1.2...
siva06 thumbnail
Going thru CN again...what a beauty Nandini? and handsome Chandra ? Actually initial episodes are so wonderful and have consistence and are streamlined..the real fact is ..i can say ..the presence of Acharya and CGM's struggles to win over Magadh..Where did it go wrong?
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There were magical moments and magic for some time with the script and bonding. Rajat and Shweta superlative but the script was a big downer. This is not CGM story - they should have kept his leaving for Shravanabelugola etc. 
I lost the serial after roopa . Glad it is over
Will look for Rajat's next. any idea or news ?