harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Nyc teaser dii..
Update soon..
angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 1 is awesome one di... mystery letter... ishu ne aisa kya likha that raman is shocked after reading it... continue soon plz
angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
teasing teaser di...
ishu love him...and he never read her letter budhu raman...
continue soon plz
taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting Teaser 

Waiting to see what will happen as Raman has no idea the Ishita loves him 
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful start di...
Awesome updt...
Ishra were best friends...
Raman was so eager to meet Ishita...she is his Madrasan...
Raman don't Know where Ishita lives...ishra got separated 5 years back... she went leaving him to Chennai...she never contacted him...
Raman miss his best friend a lot...
Raman was invited to clg reunion party...he thought that he will meet his bestie...but Ishita didn't showed up to party as their collegemates Don't know where does she lives...
Raman was upset..he want to meet Ishita...
He was seeing all gifts which Ishita gave him...Ishita gave him gifts on all special occasion...
He was reading dairy which Ishita gifted him on his birthday she asked him to read dairy but Raman never got time to read..
Raman was reading dairy... ishita's dairy was beautifully decorated she wrote poems and shayaries for Raman...
Raman was letter in dairy which Ishita gave him last time...he was shocked to read letter...aisa Kya Hai letter main why ishita never contacted.. eager to know di...do updt soon
Thank for pm
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends back with new update .

Part 2

Raman opened the letter abd recalled that it was the last letter which she has given to him .He recalled ,he was opening the letter immediately after she gave it to him but she told to read it in his room ,he even teased her that " had she confessed her love in it " for which she said " whatever " and insisted him to read it in hostel only.Raman kept it in pocket and then both spend some more time together ,roaming in the streets hand in hand ,having some street food and golgappe ,then their favorite ice cream and finally they returned back to their hostel .( that time mobile phones were not in so much use) . Their final exams had ended and now all have tp return back to their house but students stay back in hostel for some days to spend some more time and enjoy with their best buddies before separation. Like everybody ishra too were spending last few days of their hostel life .

Raman smiled fully recalling their college days ,how much they enjoy , fight and teases each other . He made a disappointed face and spoke " where are you ish ".

He recalled again .

FLASHBACK

Raman reached his hostel and as he was so excited to read the letter ,he immediately took it out but before he starts reading ,Romi ,abhi, Rahul ,shahil and some more boys entered his room and informed about their trip to matheran ,they came to take him along . As he was leaving Mumbai and don't know when he will be back ,so he too agreed instantly for the trip . They all started deciding and planning for the trip and in this process he kept the letter in the diary without noticing where he is keeping it .Next day Raman along with boys went to Matheran without meeting ishita ,he just send a note about his trip to ishita through a boys . They spend three days in Matheran and when he returned back she was gone as her father has come to take her along because she has to take all her luggage .

Flashback ends ,Raman made a disappointed face and spoke " I wish you could has waited for me ."

Saying so he started reading the letter ,by reading which he got shock of his life .The letter read ..

Dear Rammy, 

You must be thinking that why your talkative ish is writing this letter to you but what to do I don't have words and courage to tell this to you face to face .

Actually I wanted to tell you ,wo kya haina ,you know .. I know we are best friends but the time when I last went to my home I realized that I m very much found of you .you can't even imagine how I had spend those days ,it seems that it was not a month rather a whole year holiday .you know I woke by looking to your pic in morning and sleep talking to you in night . you must be thinking that I have gone mad ,I too thought that ,I can't even explain how restless was I without you . I hated everything ,na kuch khaane ka mann karta tha ,na kisi se baat karne ka . I was very much confused when one of my friend told the symptoms of love to me which thoroughly matched with mine .

I was scared thinking that ,tried to stop myself but couldn't stop me falling for you .Shocked na but its true Rammy I m madly and insanely love with you .

yes Raman I LOVE YOU .

Don't know how you are going to react after knowing this ,but I swear I tried a lot not to tell for you but I every time I tried ,you did something because of which I fell more for you . You remember when our coaching class was going for trip and I couldn't go because I cannot pay the fees . I couldn't pay the fees as I went for my cousin's marriage but you purposely didn't pay the fee and eventually both of us couldn't make for the trip . you did that only for me and you know what , that day I thought that may be me too also have place in your heart . I wanted to tell my feelings from many days but was hesitating ,but finally I thought to mouth my feeling either it will be too late ,we will go to our homes in few days and I could never share my love to you . Rammy don't know when ,how but I started loving you alot .

I will eagerly wait for your answer ,if you too like me please come and meet me in morning ,if not then also please don't be angry and come to meet me.Be angry with me ,scold me but don't but please don't break friendship with me ,I will not be able to live with your indifference.

please do respond soon ,I m eagerly waiting for your answer .fingers crossed.

Yours & only yours ish

Raman was shocked reading this while a lone tear escaped from his eyes ,he hugged the letter close to his heart and cried aloud . He cursed himself for not reading this letter earlier .After reading that letter he couldn't sleep all the night rather he was cursing himself thinking 
" why didn't I read this earlier ,either we would be together .today I won't be crying for you rather we would be enjoying our life together . I too loved you a lot but couldn't muster courage to mouth my feeling ,was preparing myself to open my heart in front of you but you went and it was nowhere your fault but totally mine . now where should I search you ,kaisi hai tu kahan hai .I was so idiot that I never took your address , actually it was not needed ,kabhi socha hi nahi ki tu aise achchanak se mujhe chod kar chali jaayegi . All these days I was thinking that my love was one sided and I shouldn't be sad as you must have been living a happy life but now what should I do ,kahan dhodoon tujhe ab main ."

Thinking so he cried again and finally slept in almost morning ,being exhausted. Next morning he slept till late , and got up when his mother woke him ,saying he has a call from his hospital . Raman woke up ,with holding his head as it was paining due to continuous cries ,he asked a cup of tea from his mother and talked to the person . 

Later he was sitting in his cabin when the peon brought a envelop to him . He opened it and found that he was called for a conference in chennei and to visit some hospital and to look after some critical cases .At first he was too lost and sad in his grief but later thought that its in chennai, he had a chance to search ishita . Thinking so he decided to go to chennai ,he kept the call letter in his file and called his travel agent to book a ticket for chennai .Next two days were hell for him and he was feeling too restless thinking about his loss ,he was time and again for loosing ishita because of his stupidity and carelessness . Today he boarded at the chennai fight and felt contended as if he has went bit closer to her ,soon the flight flew towards chennai while he closed his eyes and started thinking about ishita only as now a days his mind were always filled with her thoughts only.

That's all for now .Hope you like this .
Enjoy reading and do comment.
Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really hope Raman finds her asap...can't believe him not opening her diary years back contributed to their loss of contact
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice update
Hope he finds her
Update soon
Lura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting update. Hope he finds her
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
suoperb update
due to one misconceotion and lack of communication ishra are apart from eachother for 10 long years
both love eachother but dont know about other ones love from them
hope ishu is fine and raman will search her soon
continue soon